ADVERTISEMENT

When is the last time GBI Headlines had two articles on WBB?

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
The announcement about Versyp’s new job and Katie Gearlds‘ birthday interview by Alan Karpick. The interview was pleasant but not very informative. Katie did say the most important thing she realized from last year (her assistants told her) that “not everyone sees basketball like I do” and that she had to break it down for them.

Also, if you have not seen the fun piece on BTN about Raven Colvin and her father Roosevelt, try to do so. (I am not sure if you need BTN+ or not.)

The announcement about Versyp’s new job and Katie Gearlds‘ birthday interview by Alan Karpick. The interview was pleasant but not very informative. Katie did say the most important thing she realized from last year (her assistants told her) that “not everyone sees basketball like I do” and that she had to break it down for them.

Also, if you have not seen the fun piece on BTN about Raven Colvin and her father Roosevelt, try to do so. (I am not sure if you need BTN+ or not.)
I stumbled across the Colvin piece on Twitter just a day or 2 ago - there was a short promo snippet with a link to the full piece which I did view. You are correct, it is a fun, light-hearted story - I liked the part where she’s trying to show her dad how to serve. If I can find it again I’ll post.

I stumbled across the Colvin piece on Twitter just a day or 2 ago - there was a short promo snippet with a link to the full piece which I did view. You are correct, it is a fun, light-hearted story - I liked the part where she’s trying to show her dad how to serve. If I can find it again I’ll post.

A serve from Rosey sounds terrifying lol

Here’s the tweet about the Colvins - the full story link is to Instagram. I don’t know if you have to have an Instagram account for it to open. I do, but never use it 😊

or use this maybe?

Reactions: Boilermb and DocRon
Here’s the tweet about the Colvins - the full story link is to Instagram. I don’t know if you have to have an Instagram account for it to open. I do, but never use it 😊

or use this maybe?
Thanks for posting this video! I got to meet Raven’s mom and her brother Myles after a volleyball match in Holloway about 2 weeks ago. A very nice family. The Colvin family is at most of Raven’s home matches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT