ADVERTISEMENT

When has the FBI EVER investigated a stolen diary?

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
Sounds like Biden's daughter wrote in her diary that she believes she had inappropriate showers and situations with good ol Joe. Also says things about inappropriate sexual tendencies of Joe.

Good to see the MSM ignoring this. If this was the Trump admin, we'd hear nothing else. Why is the FBI raiding homes over a diary? This would explain why.

• Wow
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
Just when you think Brandon couldn't be creepier, we find out he may have been far more creepier even than we thought.

However, before rushing to judgement, I am waiting for our crack FBI to get to the bottom of this and confirm that Putin planted that fake diary.

The Luttig statement hit pretty hard if Tuck is pulling out stuff from two years ago.

Two years? I didn't hear about it then - but that was before the election so it no doubt was covered up by the regime media along with Hunter's laptop and so forth.

Where did you hear of it two years ago? I assume it kept you from voting for a pedophile, right?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Two years? I didn't hear about it then - but that was before the election so it no doubt was covered up by the regime media along with Hunter's laptop and so forth.

Where did you hear of it two years ago? I assume it kept you from voting for a pedophile, right?

No I didn’t vote for a pedophile

No I didn’t vote for a pedophile

Sure you did.

cfc48b1a4db7fa48e9659115a6097e7eb6-17-joe-biden-maggie-koons.h473.w710.jpg

Sorry @TMan92, didn’t mean to surprise you with such a tough question. Take as much time as you need.
Didn’t know that I was on call for you boss. Was enjoying lunch on a beautiful day with my family.

I did because my former party is living through a continued fever dream of a narcissistic sociopath.

Here is what the largest red state has on their platform ratified this week.

Didn’t know that I was on call for you boss. Was enjoying lunch on a beautiful day with my family.

I did because my former party is living through a continued fever dream of a narcissistic sociopath.

Here is what the largest red state has on their platform ratified this week.

Haha it was a simple yes or no but thanks for the short essay and tweet. And by the way, not sure I’d puff my chest out about not voting for a pedophile if I voted for Biden.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Eww Biden showered with his daughter?

I hope he ddin't **** her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT