ADVERTISEMENT

What are you drinking?

punaj

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Liberty, KY
Now that football is *really* back, what’s your game day drink? I’m drinking a Deschutes IPA. An Oregon brewery. I used to live there and was happy to see it here in Indiana.

Go Boilers!

For the first quarter, Was at the beach for my daughters surfing birthday party. Managed to get away to the beach bar and have a couple dark n stormys.

Hot cider with Fireball. Spent the first half of the Purdue game watching my grand son’s soccer tournament game in low 40’s temps and a drizzle, with the Purdue game audio on my iphone.

Reactions: Purdue85
Leinenkugels Canoe Paddler. Not available here all year so a friend imported me a case last week.

Had a few Ghost River Oktoberfests last night. That's a nice brewery in Memphis, TN. The Oktoberfest is a very smooth marzen--great if you want more flavor than a traditional blonde lager without the hoppiness of pale ales. I'm going with Blackstone Nut brown today. It's a Nashville brew and one of my all-time favorites.

Reactions: punaj
Had a few Ghost River Oktoberfests last night. That's a nice brewery in Memphis, TN. The Oktoberfest is a very smooth marzen--great if you want more flavor than a traditional blonde lager without the hoppiness of pale ales. I'm going with Blackstone Nut brown today. It's a Nashville brew and one of my all-time favorites.
do you like Newcastle Brown?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT