ADVERTISEMENT

What a unique idea by Trump!

BoilerJS

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Bus an endless supply of illegal aliens to sanctuary cities.
You have to admit that Trump is always looking for an angle.
I actually like it.

Reactions: Boiler Buck and BBG
I actually like it.
Another idiotic gesture that will never happen but appeals to the worst people the country has to offer.

Reactions: Bill4411
Funny and unique. God help you.

As a liberal, I see you fail to see the humor in his statement.
What I don't understand is why all liberals aren't over joyed at the prospect of gaining a bunch of votes.
The illegals can lie on the 2020 census form. Just check the 'I am a US citizen box', bring it to the voting sites in these sanctuary cities as proof of citizenship, and vote for the dems.
Trump could be doing the liberals a huge favor. Hey you might even gain a Congressional seat or two in states with sanctuary cities.

Its probably illegal I just thought it was pretty funny and unique.
Do three wrongs make a right?
Illegal to send illegals to illegal communities? Lots of illegal stuff going on here.
It is hilarious thinking about our government shipping human beings around the country like cattle.

I also giggle when I think about the president telling border agents to ignore the law and deny asylum.,,,,,,while their lawyers tell them to ignore him.

What I don't understand is why all liberals aren't over joyed at the prospect of gaining a bunch of votes.
The illegals can lie on the 2020 census form. Just check the 'I am a US citizen box', bring it to the voting sites in these sanctuary cities as proof of citizenship, and vote for the dems.
Trump could be doing the liberals a huge favor. Hey you might even gain a Congressional seat or two in states with sanctuary cities.
lol. You people are so busy looking for situations to back up your theories you don't even look at reality.

Do illegals even get a census form? If they did, do you really think they would risk exposure, risk getting caught and thrown out just so they could vote democratic? "I got deported but I got my vote in for a Democrat!!!"
Are you fvcking insane?

Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35
lol. You people are so busy looking for situations to back up your theories you don't even look at reality.

Do illegals even get a census form? If they did, do you really think they would risk exposure, risk getting caught and thrown out just so they could vote democratic? "I got deported but I got my vote in for a Democrat!!!"
Are you fvcking insane?
I'm crazy and will hunt you down and burn you at the stake!!!!!
A census form goes to an address. It doesn't differentiate between legals or illegals. And if you live in a sanctuary city the officials will protect you from being deported. What fkn rock have you been hiding under.

I'm crazy and will hunt you down and burn you at the stake!!!!!
A census form goes to an address. It doesn't differentiate between legals or illegals. And if you live in a sanctuary city the officials will protect you from being deported. What fkn rock have you been hiding under.
It does go to an address. Are all illegals in sanctuary cities? Do you think illegals would lie on the form JUST so they could vote democratic? They don't even want to touch a census form. And when the government doesn't get a response and send an interviewer to the address these people won't even answer the door. They think that any reply will get them deported. See, when they have to choose between lying on census form in order to vote democratic.......... or risk being deported because the government tracked them down from their census response, they choose the former.

And it doesn't matter whether they could actually be deported..........because Trump has them so spooked they believe they will be caught.

Last edited:
Funny and unique. God help you.

I just picture you as some tub of lard old white dude who sits in his basement and is scared of anyone who also isn’t a tub of lard old white dude.

Man you are just the worst. Truly. The worst.

I actually like it.
Its probably illegal I just thought it was pretty funny and unique.
Do three wrongs make a right?
Illegal to send illegals to illegal communities? Lots of illegal stuff going on here.

R's have their own version of sanctuary cities.
theres a growing number of areas that are saying 'no thanks' to enforcing new federal gun laws/restrictions.

If someone asked and Trump was forced to answer, is there anyone that thinks Trump could answer what a sanctuary city even is?

Who is "we"?

"that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned."

Oh.......then I'm good I guess.

Is this a real policy now or is he and the WH going to deny it again?

Last edited:
It is hilarious thinking about our government shipping human beings around the country like cattle.
There are 100,000 illegals coming into this country every month. So in one year we'll have more illegals than the population of Indianapolis. Just what exactly is your plan to do with these folks? Just let them wander around El Paso looking for work, food, shelter, clothes, medicine, a school for their kids, etc.? You think El Paso can handle a million illegals? Taking them to cities that have been bragging how welcome they are makes sense, doesn't it?

Last edited:
There are 100,000 illegals coming into this country every month. So in one year we'll have more illegals than the population of Indianapolis. Just what exactly is your plan to do with these folks? Just let them wonder around El Paso looking for work, food, shelter, clothes, medicine, a school for their kids, etc.? You think El Paso can handle a million illegals? Taking them to cities that have been bragging how welcome they are makes sense, doesn't it?

First, that number is a lie (I’m shocked that you’d come on here and lie), and second, it’s clear that he’s so concerned that he spent yesterday tweeting about Tiger Woods.

But hey, you keep being the lemming you are.

Another idiotic gesture that will never happen but appeals to the worst people the country has to offer.
That’s where they are going to end up anyway. Trump is just pushing Libs buttons and getting the expected response. Where do you think they are going?

That’s where they are going to end up anyway. Trump is just pushing Libs buttons and getting the expected response. Where do you think they are going?

When the presidency boils down to being giddy about upsetting “the libs” then you may wanna rethink if you truly care about this country, Bruce.

Reactions: BuilderBob6

I also giggle when I think about the president telling border agents to ignore the law and deny asylum.,,,,,,while their lawyers tell them to ignore him.

Yeah, Bob, it’s really funny isn’t it. What do you propose, Bob?

First, that number is a lie (I’m shocked that you’d come on here and lie), and second, it’s clear that he’s so concerned that he spent yesterday tweeting about Tiger Woods.

But hey, you keep being the lemming you are.
How many if any is the correct number?

When the presidency boils down to being giddy about upsetting “the libs” then you may wanna rethink if you truly care about this country, Bruce.

No, it isn’t funny. My comment was related to Indy35’s post that Trump’s “idea” is to ship illegals to sanctuary cities. Using my comment to imply I don’t care about this country is completely disingenuous.

I believe my other post is accurate too: most of the illegals will end up in sanctuary cities/states for the obvious reason.

There are 100,000 illegals coming into this country every month. So in one year we'll have more illegals than the population of Indianapolis. Just what exactly is your plan to do with these folks? Just let them wonder around El Paso looking for work, food, shelter, clothes, medicine, a school for their kids, etc.? You think El Paso can handle a million illegals? Taking them to cities that have been bragging how welcome they are makes sense, doesn't it?
You think they're all coming across at El Paso?
This is Trump saying it's not his problem. Blame Dems, blame Congress......when he had a deal in front of him in '17 that he turned down. He wants credit when things go right and blames others when they don't.

If you're a Guatemalan who is thinking about coming to America and you hear Trump may close the border......and your country is getting more violent every day and the US is cutting off aid that might help, what are you going to do? You're going to try to come to the US before the wall is built, before they cut off Asylum, before the border is closed.

It would be helpful if this Administration actually thought through a policy instead of just going by whatever comes out of Trumps mouth.

Reactions: Bill4411
57297764_383577739161013_4288466527990054912_n.jpg

I think that if I were a mayor of a sanctuary city, that I may well be happy for Washington createds immigrant arrival in the next year prior to the census. Given that Congressional remaps and numerous financial programs are census population based, and that non-citizens are counted equally, I could envision some rewards that the nationalists haven't even remotely foreseen.

I've got bad news bob. This has been happening for decades.

Executive placement of human beings.

Would you like to have a discussion about it?

I think that if I were a mayor of a sanctuary city, that I may well be happy for Washington createds immigrant arrival in the next year prior to the census. Given that Congressional remaps and numerous financial programs are census population based, and that non-citizens are counted equally, I could envision some rewards that the nationalists haven't even remotely foreseen.
I am in no way an expert on how the census works, but I'd bet a dollar pretty confidently that those Congressional remaps are based upon the number of citizens only, not on the absolute number of bodies present in the area.

It does go to an address. Are all illegals in sanctuary cities? Do you think illegals would lie on the form JUST so they could vote democratic? They don't even want to touch a census form. And when the government doesn't get a response and send an interviewer to the address these people won't even answer the door. They think that any reply will get them deported. See, when they have to choose between lying on census form in order to vote democratic.......... or risk being deported because the government tracked them down from their census response, they choose the former.

And it doesn't matter whether they could actually be deported..........because Trump has them so spooked they believe they will be caught.

Where did I say anything about the illegals voting Democratic, that would be illegal.
If the illegals are told to fill out the census by the local government, than they will. And there are reasons that the local governments would want the Federal Government to
think they had a greater population.
If it's no big deal why did the 9th circuit judge put a stop order on adding the question to the census?

Last edited:
I just picture you as some tub of lard old white dude who sits in his basement and is scared of anyone who also isn’t a tub of lard old white dude.

Man you are just the worst. Truly. The worst.

You forgot to add " I'm beating my meat while sitting on a toilet seat, do dah, do dah".
And for your information, I am not scared of anyone. Especially you and your snowflake crowd.

Last edited:
Where did I say anything about the illegals voting Democratic, that would be illegal.
If the illegals are told to fill out the census by the local government, than they will. And there are reasons that the local governments would want the Federal Government to
think they had a greater population.
If it's no big deal why did the 9th circuit judge put a stop order on adding the question to the census?
You said it in this thread.

"The illegals can lie on the 2020 census form. Just check the 'I am a US citizen box', bring it to the voting sites in these sanctuary cities as proof of citizenship, and vote for the dems."

You said it in this thread.

"The illegals can lie on the 2020 census form. Just check the 'I am a US citizen box', bring it to the voting sites in these sanctuary cities as proof of citizenship, and vote for the dems."
Ok you got me. I was referencing the post you replied to.

Are you fvcking insane?

So you don’t think illegals vote?????

By virtually all fact based accounts it appears to be extraordinarily rare in Federal and state wide elections.
See, for instance, the article at
https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...dence-many-illegal-immigrants-voted-midterm-/.

I won't say the article is 100% wrong, I will however question how the investigated was conducted.
Some states, with extremely high illegal immigration populations, have no proof of citizenship verification to vote.
So how do you investigate who voted illegally? You can't just ask an illegal if he voted. That would be admitting to committing a felony.

So you don’t think illegals vote?????
Besides the facts from @70boiler, these people don't travel to the US to vote. They come to work. Period. They slam 10 guys in a two bedroom apartment to save money to send home.
I work in residential construction. We are flooded with illegals. Almost all of them can't speak english, let alone being able to read it. How are they gonna know how to fill out the ballot?
In addition, they don't want ANYTHING to do with the government for fear of being discovered and deported. You think they're going to risk being deported so they can vote?

Reactions: 70boiler
Besides the facts from @70boiler, these people don't travel to the US to vote. They come to work. Period. They slam 10 guys in a two bedroom apartment to save money to send home.
I work in residential construction. We are flooded with illegals. Almost all of them can't speak english, let alone being able to read it. How are they gonna know how to fill out the ballot?
In addition, they don't want ANYTHING to do with the government for fear of being discovered and deported. You think they're going to risk being deported so they can vote?
So you do nothing about illegal immigrants in order to enhance your own personal gain to make more money for yourself. "We are flooded with illegals". You are calling out Trump most every day, but you seem no better.

So you do nothing about illegal immigrants in order to enhance your own personal gain to make more money for yourself. "We are flooded with illegals". You are calling out Trump most every day, but you seem no better.
uh.....ok. I don't hire our subcontractors. Not my company.

What would you like me to do? Call ICE? Are you comparing my ability to control illegal immigration with that of the president? Is that part of my job, like it is for Trump?
Could you make a bigger reach to take your shot lol?

uh.....ok. I don't hire our subcontractors. Not my company.

What would you like me to do? Call ICE? Are you comparing my ability to control illegal immigration with that of the president? Is that part of my job, like it is for Trump?
Could you make a bigger reach to take your shot lol?
If you know they are illegal, then yes call ICE. Knowing what you know doing nothing only exposes you to being no better than your president that you slam daily. I bet you choose to do nothing, as it's all about the money and you can feel better in your mind as you are above Trump. Hope I'm wrong about you.

Come on Bob. In Florida they have bill boards showing how to fill out a ballot.
At a gas station I had a volunteer hand me a flier with of a ballot filled out, showing how to vote and who to vote for.
Granted this was for this past election but the same can be done for a census ballot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT