ADVERTISEMENT

Well, this stinks for A. O’Connell

Hate to hear that for O'Connell. I don't wish injuries like this on anyone, especially when they work their asses off in the offseason to improve themselves. But quite honestly, we'll be better with Plummer being able to run with the ball.
So Burton’s #2 now... who’s 3rd string?

Really bad news for a kid who has worked incredibly hard to get to where he is. I will pray for a full recovery.

I am confident Plummer is going to be fine. He is a talented kid who is capable of playing at a high level! Lets run the table for the rest of the year!

Boiler Up!

Hate to hear that for O'Connell. I don't wish injuries like this on anyone, especially when they work their asses off in the offseason to improve themselves. But quite honestly, we'll be better with Plummer being able to run with the ball.
Pat, I like you, man.

You really should have stopped before "but".

When you use the word "but", it gives people the impression everything prior to it is b.s. (Yes, I've been guilty, and I cringe when I see that I've typed it or used it.)

Reactions: BBG
Pat, I like you, man.

When you use the word "but", it gives people the impression everything prior to it is b.s. (Yes, I've been guilty, and I cringe when I see that I've typed it or used it.)
Nothing before it is BS. I'm just being honest. I'm pretty sure I said "quite honestly" in my post. I like you too. But I'm not sure why we're so touchy about honesty on a message board...

Pat, I like you, man.

I think both statements can be true. Feeling bad for AOC, while acknowledging Plummer might be a better fit for the offense right now. And I was a guy leaning towards AOC as the starter during the offseason.

Nothing before it is BS. I'm just being honest. I'm pretty sure I said "quite honestly" in my post. I like you too. But I'm not sure why we're so touchy about honesty on a message board...

No, it's as I stated.

Both can be true, but when you do the "but" it erases credibility. I hope you can understand and recognize that, in the spirit intended. It's not to attack you, just an observation.

Don't play the "touchy" bullsh*t. You're usually better than that.

Reactions: purduepat1969
No, it's as I stated.

Both can be true, but when you do the "but" it erases credibility. I hope you can understand and recognize that, in the spirit intended. It's not to attack you, just an observation.

Don't play the "touchy" bullsh*t. You're usually better than that.

why do you think you should tell other people how to post lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT