ADVERTISEMENT

well it's halftime 38 - 7 and.....

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
it's time to change the channel. Reminds me of the Citrus Bowl. Also that fumble by the TCU wr reminded me of Shef's in the first game of the year. Running to the left w/ the ball in the right arm. That 3 - 3 -5 defense doesn't look too good neither.

TCU getting absolutely.....rolled.

rickroll-roll.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: GemstateBoiler
it's time to change the channel. Reminds me of the Citrus Bowl. Also that fumble by the TCU wr reminded me of Shef's in the first game of the year. Running to the left w/ the ball in the right arm. That 3 - 3 -5 defense doesn't look too good neither.
Definitely need to expand the amount of teams in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

So few years where there are even 3 teams who anyone thinks has a legit shot at a title. The BCS formula was busted AF but it got the 2 best teams a lot of the time.

Reactions: pboiler18
So few years where there are even 3 teams who anyone thinks has a legit shot at a title. The BCS formula was busted AF but it got the 2 best teams a lot of the time.
Could look at it this way. Got 2 REALLy good NYE semifinal games when that really never happens. Most years the only game worth watching is the title game. Most would take 2 exciting games over 1, even if tonight was anti-climactic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT