ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Purdue TE Charlie Kenrich

Not sure what that means. He would be better than what we have been getting or why are we not getting 4 star TEs like we did a 2 to 3 years ago.
We got one 4 star who was probably over ranked.

Miller may have been underranked.

Not sure what that means. He would be better than what we have been getting or why are we not getting 4 star TEs like we did a 2 to 3 years ago.
I think that comment is referring to the fact that if you Google Charlie Henrich, you don't see any football players in your results, lol.

I hope the coaches utilize Miller more this season, I think he could a star in the making.
Problem is snaps. He and Durham are both playing the same position. Who are you going to take snaps from? The slot?

Nooopppe. Not publicly anyway. Weird post
It is Monday. My error. I see it is a two way race Purdue and Virgina Tech and I jumped to a conclusion without doing further homework.
This year, unlike others, the Transfer Portal will change the landscape good or bad in terms of scholarships. Offers should not be lollygagging too long as other scholarships might get consumed in the next 16 days to fill needs via the transfer portal. Either commit or someone else might and that should make some players commit quicker than usual.

It is Monday. My error. I see it is a two way race Purdue and Virgina Tech and I jumped to a conclusion

Jump-to-Conclusions-Game-Wins-Funding-On-Shark-Tank.jpg

It is Monday. My error. I see it is a two way race Purdue and Virgina Tech and I jumped to a conclusion without doing further homework.
This year, unlike others, the Transfer Portal will change the landscape good or bad in terms of scholarships. Offers should not be lollygagging too long as other scholarships might get consumed in the next 16 days to fill needs via the transfer portal. Either commit or someone else might and that should make some players commit quicker than usual.
Great prediction.

Got any lottery numbers or stock picks now?

Maybe he can put on 80 pounds and play tackle in 3-4 years from now?

(lights match and walks away)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT