ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Coach Walters...

BoilerInChiTown

True Freshman
Oct 5, 2016
To be very honest, I'm like many of our fans were hoping for coach with much more head coaching experience. Someone who would hit the ground running and built on the momentum that Jeff Brohm had brought back to our football program in the last 6 years. We went from doormat of the BIG to BIG west division Champs, and for a program like Purdue, that's a major accomplishment.

To move this program forward, we needed a proven, experienced head coach, preferably a offensive minded coach as this is the formula that has worked for Purdue in recent history. So now you understand why that some of us fans have reservations when someone with no head coach experience was hired.

I for one will wish you the best of luck in leading our football program. I hope our administration give you all the support you need. I have no doubts that our defense will be good. All we need is a innovative offensive coordinator on the other of the football. Please prove all the doubters wrong as Purdue football has suffered enough. Boiler the f$!#k up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT