ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday

jrcrist

Sophomore
May 11, 2008
This guy takes over 😳

I am still waiting on Ashton Kutcher to jump out from behind the Lincoln Memorial and tell us we’ve all been punked.
For those of you that voted for him, jokes on you.

No.
Not the party that rejects science.

The South isn't going rise again, Bob.

No matter how much money you give them, grooming young boys for anal sex with 50 year old men isn't going to happen.

Besides Bob giving money to the Confederate, racist group known as the Lincoln Project that grooms young men for anal sex with 50 y/o men, he also has ties to dashing Mitch Daniels presidential aspirations by promising to destroy Mitch's wife

Nice work, Bob. Great company.

Last edited:
Who cares? Why does it matter?
My reason for posting had more to do with his senile behavior than it did the subject matter of what he said..........that being said, men thinking they are women is laughable and ridiculous, but I think we exhausted that topic a month or so ago.

I literally quit reading that article after the first sentence.

If you want to convey research you don't lead with the IDW.

Garbage. It is a political rant.

Be better.
But but but according to the article, a gay man’s biological makeup (no pun intended) is more closely aligned with a woman’s than is a straight man’s!! That proves transgenderism is science!!! If that’s not a mic dropper, then I don’t know what is......

But but but according to the article, a gay man’s biological makeup (no pun intended) is more closely aligned with a woman’s than is a straight man’s!! That proves transgenderism is science!!! If that’s not a mic dropper, then I don’t know what is......

No.

It could be legit research. But when you lead with political bullshit I'm not going to read.

If you lead with 100% political bullshit, the likelihood your research is bullshit goes to 100%.

Reactions: jrcrist

I literally quit reading that article after the first sentence.

If you want to convey research you don't lead with the IDW.

Garbage. It is a political rant.

Be better.
Sure, ignore the actual content because the author disagrees with you politically.

How about this one: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sex-redefined-the-idea-of-2-sexes-is-overly-simplistic1/

Those on here who are quick to accuse others of ignoring science seem to be the first to disregard actual scientific research when it doesn't support their position that penis=dude.

You can say that YOU don't agree, but you can't say that there isn't scientific evidence for there being several biological factors in gender identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedinGold
Besides Bob giving money to the Confederate, racist group known as the Lincoln Project that grooms young men for anal sex with 50 y/o men, he also has ties to dashing Mitch Daniels presidential aspirations by promising to destroy Mitch's wife

Nice work, Bob. Great company.

WTF is it with you and your blatant lies? Is this just you trolling for attention again? Were you this way before trump or is this learned behavior?

Weaver has admitted he has been living a secret life, is a gay man, and solicited men through text messages. There's a picture of a confederate cooler on one of Wilson's pages. Those are the facts.

Let's see if I have this straight.

Those facts mean Weaver, and the LP as a whole, are sexual predators. Wilson, and the entire LP, are also racists and partial to the confederacy............and I have ties to bringing down Daniels because Weaver went after him 10 years ago. Right.

I know this election has really gotten to you but embracing Q type logic is not the best reaction.

Even if your delusions were ALL true, it would mean I was fooled by someone who wasn't what they appeared to be........by information that wasn't publicly known at the time.
Shame on me. It wasn't like being fooled by a president who clearly showed you what a lying, disgusting, narcissist he was from the beginning. You didn't just get grifted, you demonstrated you have the political savvy of a hayseed who can be taken in by tough talking morons who tell you what you want to here.

You got the reaction you so desperately crave. Move along.

WTF is it with you and your blatant lies? Is this just you trolling for attention again? Were you this way before trump or is this learned behavior?

Weaver has admitted he has been living a secret life, is a gay man, and solicited men through text messages. There's a picture of a confederate cooler on one of Wilson's pages. Those are the facts.

Let's see if I have this straight.

Those facts mean Weaver, and the LP as a whole, are sexual predators. Wilson, and the entire LP, are also racists and partial to the confederacy............and I have ties to bringing down Daniels because Weaver went after him 10 years ago. Right.

I know this election has really gotten to you but embracing Q type logic is not the best reaction.

Even if your delusions were ALL true, it would mean I was fooled by someone who wasn't what they appeared to be........by information that wasn't publicly known at the time.
Shame on me. It wasn't like being fooled by a president who clearly showed you what a lying, disgusting, narcissist he was from the beginning. You didn't just get grifted, you demonstrated you have the political savvy of a hayseed who can be taken in by tough talking morons who tell you what you want to here.

You got the reaction you so desperately crave. Move along.

Have you watched the news this past week?

ETA: You got grifted hard dude. Its hilarious.

Last edited:
No.
Not the party that rejects science.
Wheelbarrow-Fail.gif

I would rather the office be vacant than have Trump in it.
I'd rather liberals brains be vacant than have the ''brain'' they have in them. You are a prime example. Anyone than can watch the crap Biden has said and vote for him doesn't deserve to vote.

I'd rather liberals brains be vacant than have the ''brain'' they have in them. You are a prime example. Anyone than can watch the crap Biden has said and vote for him doesn't deserve to vote.
Cancel culture!!! But we already know you would rather just leave the voting to the white men who think like you.

I’m not a liberal.

This comment by Biden (Please Joe, don't screw this up) pretty much justifies my ability to identify as a black man.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT