ADVERTISEMENT

We Welcome the Boilermakers

We welcome the Boilermakers and fans to Camp Randall Stadium for homecoming on Saturday. Best of luck and safe travels to Madison.
Good morning. I was at the last game that Purdue won in Madison. Wisconsin fans invited us to hang out and shared a wide variety of meats and cheeses with us. They were really awesome!

Burning question from Purdue fans: how does Wisconsin fair against Purdue in the passing game. Wisconsin probably has some moderate success running the ball. Can the Badgers exploit the Purdue secondary?

Good morning. I was at the last game that Purdue won in Madison. Wisconsin fans invited us to hang out and shared a wide variety of meats and cheeses with us. They were really awesome!

Burning question from Purdue fans: how does Wisconsin fair against Purdue in the passing game. Wisconsin probably has some moderate success running the ball. Can the Badgers exploit the Purdue secondary?
No

We welcome the Boilermakers and fans to Camp Randall Stadium for homecoming on Saturday. Best of luck and safe travels to Madison.
Wish I could make it. Madison is a fun college town. We are 2 for 2 in spoiling homecomings this year. We're both happy about us ruining Minny's. Should be a good game.

There was a high level of excitement after their Northwestern game, but came crashing down after the 2OT loss against Michigan St. The locals in Madison are not too excited because they feel like this is Purdue's best team in a while going up against the worst UW team in a while. If we can get up by 2 TD's in the first quarter, which I think is likely and force them to pass, fans will leave early which is good because traffic won't be so bad when I Uber home.

Reactions: pboiler18

I was at the 2003 game also. Got flipped off and cussed out all day long just for wearing Purdue garb.

Reactions: pboiler18
please don't distract our team w/ the pictures of Wisky's women Volleyball team celebrating in the locker room the other night

• Haha
Reactions: Tommaker
I was at the 2003 game also. Got flipped off and cussed out all day long just for wearing Purdue garb.
My wife was finishing her degree at UW, so we had season tickets in the student section in 2003, You can imagine the cursing and a$$hole chants that I took wearing Purdue attire in that area, but was great to see the victory in person.

I haven't missed a Purdue game at Camp Randall since 2001 when I moved to Madison. Generally, UW fans are pretty friendly. I am expecting a higher Purdue turnout than usual, especially with UW fans selling tickets and the weather being absolutely perfect. With it being homecoming, should be a great atmosphere

Reactions: purduepat1969
As the father of daughters, I hate this.
But….as a red blooded American male, I freaking love it! Some of those girls are well built.

I was at that game. The Wisky fan base was not happy after that game. Of course, I’m sure I was chirping like crazy and brought it on myself, but nothing can diminish the feeling of the win.

Will AOC throw it 83 times like Brees did in ‘98? That’s my memory of games at Madison.

Brees completed 55 of 83 passes for 494 yards and the Boilers won the yardage battle, 570-229. We still lost though with 4 interceptions. I read that is the game where they started the “Jump Around” thing after the 3rd quarter.

Will AOC throw it 83 times like Brees did in ‘98? That’s my memory of games at Madison.

Brees completed 55 of 83 passes for 494 yards and the Boilers won the yardage battle, 570-229. We still lost though with 4 interceptions. I read that is the game where they started the “Jump Around” thing after the 3rd quarter.

After going hog wild with the '04 memories, here's to a good one from Madison a few years before that.......

giphy.gif

one INT was a trapped ball but somehow wasn't over turned.

Reactions: TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT