ADVERTISEMENT

Want your thoughts on an honest question regarding Tom Allen

Yeah you do. Or you wouldn't be here begging for our acceptance in the first place.
W-R-O-N-G...Acceptance has nothing to do with me coming here to tell you you're going to get your asses kicked once again come November.

If I was looking for acceptance of any kind, I would approach this place far different.

If I was looking for acceptance of any kind, I would approach this place far different.
No you wouldn't because you aren't all that smart to begin with. You are here because it kills you that we aren't accepting you as the next Alabama. You are here because you obsess over what we think about you and you are here because you are trying to sell us on a program that at best is mediocre as whole and no one outside of your Tom Allen circle-jerk club, is ever going to see it differently.

You can sugar coat it however you want to make yourself feel better, but since we're all smarter than you here, we see right through your BS for what it is: And obsessive need for our approval.

Oh and to emphasize the point further you use the phrase 'asses kicked once again' but see you barely beat us when we were decimated with injuries and we were 4 and 8. That is in no shape or form an 'ass kicking' and should cause you concern, which is the other reason you are here.

You are not nearly the juggernaut you think you are.

Last edited:
with every post you're highlighting the point.
I was going to say something about it being astounding that he can't see that, but then I quickly remembered he is an iu fan so I immediately lowered my expectations.

Then as now, iu had a goose poop problem and its hoops team wore clown pants.

Why would anyone with even an iota of self-respect want to be associated with such an embarrassing lack of dignity?

truth is truth .. it’s like when iu fans used to refer to the 03 boilers as a “middle of the road big ten team.” That was an embarrassing take and the stuff some of you guys are pushing is embarrassing

this year when the sunshine pushers act like progress is inevitable.. if we don’t see it, I hope the bucket game ends in a way where everyone who defends nonsense is so angry they start asking why we are putting up with x in year 5.

38 should not be starting in year 5. I hope he is not

but if you want a Friday hot take ... koutivides .. best LB on the 03 team
That is spicy.

Edit: i knew a couple of players that played at Iowa in that era. Said Koutivides talked more shit than any player they went against, Including the gators guys they faced in the bowl. Said his mouth ran non stop. Lol.

truth is truth .. it’s like when iu fans used to refer to the 03 boilers as a “middle of the road big ten team.” That was an embarrassing take and the stuff some of you guys are pushing is embarrassing

this year when the sunshine pushers act like progress is inevitable.. if we don’t see it, I hope the bucket game ends in a way where everyone who defends nonsense is so angry they start asking why we are putting up with x in year 5.

Very few people obsess so much over, and work so hard to trash a single player.

Reactions: BBG

38 graduated And is gone homey

That is spicy.

Edit: i knew a couple of players that played at Iowa in that era. Said Koutivides talked more shit than any player they went against, Including the gators guys they faced in the bowl. Said his mouth ran non stop. Lol.

he just got better

Very few people obsess so much over, and work so hard to trash a single player.

not trashing him ... trashing coaches who don’t put someone better on the field

and fans who are like “come on.. it’s only been FIVE to SIX years since hazell coached his last game.. what do you expect

what the 04 bucket game did was turn IU homers into people who were very angry right away ... it broke the spell

and fans who are like “come on.. it’s only been FIVE to SIX years since hazell coached his last game.. what do you expect

what the 04 bucket game did was turn IU homers into people who were very angry right away ... it broke the spell
You will be shocked at how much better Purdue will be this season.

Reactions: Sophie1970

meh, yeah, you have. it's been ongoing.

The fact he's gone and you're still going after him really makes the case.

You will be shocked at how much better Purdue will be this season.

dude you know I wanna be.. it’s not safety that scares me.. I really wanna see us be decent at DT and I want the offense to be even 85% as fluid as it was with David blough. I never thought when Orton Got hurt that 18 years later I’d be like “can we just get a Joey Elliott or David blough” back there lol

meh, yeah, you have. it's been ongoing.

The fact he's gone and you're still going after him really makes the case.

you’re a rah rah tribune Cubs fans type .. so you have to turn a desire for accountability into a morality issue.

I’ll make it really easy for you. There are guys who have the best intentions in the world and do everything right, and on their best day they are a Mac level player. There is no shame in that. A lot of those guys become coaches, are great people and do a lot more impressive things than football.

but when COACHES are getting paid big money, and they have 85 schollies and 4 years, they need to do better than having to rely on that guy. Because other coaches in the same conference ARE DOING BETTER.

did Illinois have a B. Thienemann on the roster when they beat us in the rain at wide receiver? I don’t know.. I do know that even Lovie Smith was able to go out and get josh imatorbhebhe from usc. If he can, you’re telling me those guys couldn’t do the same??

why did Diaco get fired? Why are other coaches gone? Because brohm looked at the D with a mike damone look on his face and said “isn’t this great?” Come on man...

you really think that I don’t think 38 like.. gave it his best?

I’ve seen a million posts here about how the whole team is Mac talent since hope got hired. Where were you to lambast all those people lol

you’re a rah rah tribune Cubs fans type .. so you have to turn a desire for accountability into a morality issue.

I’ll make it really easy for you. There are guys who have the best intentions in the world and do everything right, and on their best day they are a Mac level player. There is no shame in that. A lot of those guys become coaches, are great people and do a lot more impressive things than football.

but when COACHES are getting paid big money, and they have 85 schollies and 4 years, they need to do better than having to rely on that guy. Because other coaches in the same conference ARE DOING BETTER.

did Illinois have a B. Thienemann on the roster when they beat us in the rain at wide receiver? I don’t know.. I do know that even Lovie Smith was able to go out and get josh imatorbhebhe from usc. If he can, you’re telling me those guys couldn’t do the same??

why did Diaco get fired? Why are other coaches gone? Because brohm looked at the D with a mike damone look on his face and said “isn’t this great?” Come on man...

you really think that I don’t think 38 like.. gave it his best?

I’ve seen a million posts here about how the whole team is Mac talent since hope got hired. Where were you to lambast all those people lol
I don't rah rah and I don't like the Cubs.
as easy as you tried to make it, you failed.

You've gone after that kid for at least a couple of seasons. Even after he's gone.

I don't rah rah and I don't like the Cubs.
as easy as you tried to make it, you failed.

You've gone after that kid for at least a couple of seasons. Even after he's gone.

mom thrilled that you don’t like me .. if you DID then I’d be dejected

you can bring up whomever you choose. People will respond accordingly, as you've seen.

"friends"

"again"

you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the word trash. Stating facts about who is and isn’t a big ten caliber starter is called dealing with reality.

no, I don't.

yes you do. Stating facts is about morality to you. If I said “38 is a piece of crap” that’s trashing him. Saying he wasn’t a big ten caliber starter is just a fact. That’s not satisfactory to you? I don’t give a shit.

yes you do. Stating facts is about morality to you. If I said “38 is a piece of crap” that’s trashing him. Saying he wasn’t a big ten caliber starter is just a fact. That’s not satisfactory to you? I don’t give a shit.
giphy.gif

I think they had no choice but to pay him but the elephant in the room is COVID. The PSU mental error to kneel on the ball really changed the trajectory of the IU season. He has done a good job beating the teams he is supposed to which has been a problem for Brohm.
If he wins 7-8 games with this years schedule, he will be worth every penny but the jury is still out.
They play at Iowa, Cincinnati, at PSU, at Michigan, OSU at Purdue, Minnesota and at Maryland is usually a 50/50 game for Allen at IU.

• Wow
Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT