ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale Robinson Enters Transfer Portal

Whats the origin of this?
my thoughts are he didn't like playing RB at Nebraska. Purdue already has a stable of quality wide receivers. Tight Ends don't have to be blockers. Most of purdue's best TEs never threw a block in their lives. So you line him up where a normal TE would line up. and you let him run the routes a normal TE would run. Essentially, you allow him to be a receiver in the TE position. He's not going to run fly patterns. You have bell running the slot. So you allow him to run the shorter routes a TE would normally run. Basically, you get the ball in his hands and let him run with it.

That seems like a creative idea to me. You basically add another receiver and place him in the TE slot. I'll ask the question, who would you rather have running those TE routes? Our existing TE? or Robinson?

You can't just bring him to Purdue as a back-up. you have to have a plan on how to utilize his talents. he doesn't like being a RB. We already have bell. So that's my plan. if you have a better plan, I'm all ears. What's your plan as to how to utilize him?

I'm waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting
You really don't watch or understand football do you? He is an APB. Build and playing style EXACTLY like Rondale. He is small. He is not a Tight End. Plus, David Bell is not a slot receiver. He would fit right into Rondale's role which works perfectly with Bell. Carr is still a wait-and-see but he is also built differently than both of them. Remember, you need multiple receivers in football.
My god. Wolebig is off his meds....

Reactions: purduepat1969
CJB was quoted preseason as saying Durham is a bonefish leader, and he meant it in a very positive way.

Bonefish is very proud of it.
He actually said bonafide leader in his interview with the media and the twitters guys typed bonefish instead, hence Durham is now affectionately know as Bonefish to the Boiler Nation

Last edited:
Reactions: New Pal Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT