ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball tickets

Jan 21, 2005
I have 4 volleyball tickets that I am trying to sell for the game vs Minnesota on Friday night. My daughter had a tournament scheduled in southern Indiana on Saturday morning and now we are unable to make it to the game. They are section 11 row 2 seats 1-4. They say row 2 but they are actually front row, on the net, on the same side as the team benches. $200 for all 4 tickets and an F lot parking pass right outside the volleyball arena. If interested please send me a text 765-404-7445

Update: Sold

I may have tickets to other games if you want to reach out.

Last edited:
I have 4 volleyball tickets that I am trying to sell for the game vs Minnesota on Friday night. My daughter had a tournament scheduled in southern Indiana on Saturday morning and now we are unable to make it to the game. They are section 11 row 2 seats 1-4. They say row 2 but they are actually front row, on the net, on the same side as the team benches. $200 for all 4 tickets and an F lot parking pass right outside the volleyball arena. If interested please send me a text 765-404-7445

Just curious what tournament you will be at on Saturday morning. Our daughter is also playing in a school volleyball tournament in southern Indiana.

The tournament is at Castle High School. My daughter is a freshman at Terre Haute North. Where are you playing?

I have volleyball tickets for the sold out game next Wednesday, October 5th at 6PM. They are section 11 row 2 seats 1-4. They say row 2 but they are actually front row, on the net, on the same side as the team benches. $120 for all 4 tickets and an F lot parking pass right outside the volleyball arena. If interested please send me a text 765-404-7445. My daughter has a game that night and we won't be able to make it.

Update: 2 of the tickets are sold for the Iowa game. That leaves me with a pair of front row tickets at the net along with a parking pass if anyone is looking.

ADVERTISEMENT