ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball spring roster set

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Looks like 4 incoming Frosh enrolled early joining both redshirt Frosh Warren, Carr on the 15 women roster. Looks like Schermerhorn is the only Super Senior, Chinn, Ellis, Koch not listed so assuming they’re finished at least at Purdue. Also, looks like no one transferred out as of yet, all the bench players are listed.

Looks like 4 incoming Frosh enrolled early joining both redshirt Frosh Warren, Carr on the 15 women roster. Looks like Schermerhorn is the only Super Senior, Chinn, Ellis, Koch not listed so assuming they’re finished at least at Purdue. Also, looks like no one transferred out as of yet, all the bench players are listed.
Interesting. Weren’t some people posting that Yim had entered the portal?

Reactions: Boilermb

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRon
Yes, she’s on the spring roster, did you check it out? It’s on Purduesports right now. Looks like 15 players, there’s 2 high schoolers who didn’t enroll early.
Yes, I did. That is why I was surprised to see Yim still there. But that is great. Thanks.

Yes, I did. That is why I was surprised to see Yim still there. But that is great. Thanks.

Looks like we have 15 on the spring roster with 2 more freshmen (Taylor Anderson and Grace Heaney) to be added for the fall.
Yep, do you think they’ll add a transfer at some point? Seems like they lost a lot of frontline players, maybe they add one?

Don’t know, but we’re going to be very young on the front line if we don’t.
True but remember that Chloe Chicoine is the #1 recruit in the nation, Lourdés Myers was good enough to play and got significant experience as this year went on and Raven Colvin, Eva Hudson & Meg Renner are seasoned. Beyond that, Coach Shondell has repeatedly said that Lizzie Carr & Brielle Warren were often playing in practice better than the starters and that Carr will be an All-American.

Can't wait for this next season.

True but remember that Chloe Chicoine is the #1 recruit in the nation, Lourdés Myers was good enough to play and got significant experience as this year went on and Raven Colvin, Eva Hudson & Meg Renner are seasoned. Beyond that, Coach Shondell has repeatedly said that Lizzie Carr & Brielle Warren were often playing in practice better than the starters and that Carr will be an All-American.

Can't wait for this next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT