ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball lands top 5 national recruit

Wonderful news. Only 5’10” as a junior but this year’s Indiana POY. What an excellent get. And McCutcheon is becoming a pipeline for Dave Shondell, Emily Brown transferring to Purdue from Missouri and Grace Balensiefer transferring here from Northern Illinois are both McCutcheon grads.

Helluve get, great to hear. Any news on Jael? Hoping either Jael returns or Trammel reconsiders her transfer and returns to the team, lots of girls graduated, would be nice to really have them both return, I’ll take one at this point.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Trammell transferred to Penn State - so we essentially took one of their recruits and they countered. Hate to see her staying in the Big 10, figured she was transferring to UK as she is from Lexington I believe.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Trammell transferred to Penn State - so we essentially took one of their recruits and they countered. Hate to see her staying in the Big 10, figured she was transferring to UK as she is from Lexington I believe.
Yea, Purdue countered by bringing in a seemingly good Iowa player, sign of the times these days during the free agency period.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT