ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia governor Northam

So you think proslavery views were fine then?
"Yes, Mrs. Lincoln but other than the shooting, how did you like the play?"

While I appreciate your Alinski like tactics, I never said either one was fine. I’m simply shocked people are surprised by anything the left gets their panties in a wad about. We, as a society, have evolved. Thankfully.

Last edited:
What happened to WE BELIEVE THE SURVIVORS!?

I'm inclined to believe her and most of what I've read on left wing Twitter is, as well. It's a good thing Fairfax doesn't have a lifetime appointment to the USSC and doesn't hold policy views that would strip away rights from women. Wouldn't you agree?

So bizarre these narratives y'all make up out of thin air and then throw temper tantrums over.

I see you have no problem quoting the fake news when it suits you.
This just came out today, you sure you don't want to wait for the whole story?
You're no better than the rest of us.

I haven't commented on anything. Only posted what is out there.

You want to know what I think? I agree with Fairfax. These 30 year old accusations need to be immediately dismissed if they provide no evidence. They have become weaponized when they should have been given no coverage at all. In this case we are witnessing another media crisis where the folks who spent $10+ million navel gazing during the Super Bowl got caught covering for a politician with which they agree. The same luxury isn't afforded to politicians with which they disagree. I also take motivated reasoning into account with these things. MSNBC certainly doesn't want to be reporting what they were told happened at that meeting.

WaPo has already responded to Fairfax's claim. They sat on this for a year. I don't know where you get "today" from. The lady has gone public as well. In addition, I don't think you understand the difference here. I'm not calling for doxxing, violence, etc. Pretty big difference there. Correct?

If you are assualted, report it. Don't wait 30 years until someone gets in the public spotlight to come forward. It is impossible to function like this.

It'll be okay though, Bobbie. We'll get through this.

Last edited:
I haven't commented on anything. Only posted what is out there.

You want to know what I think? I agree with Fairfax. These 30 year old accusations need to be immediately dismissed if they provide no evidence. They have become weaponized when they should have been given no coverage at all. In this case we are witnessing another media crisis where the folks who spent $10+ million navel gazing during the Super Bowl got caught covering for a politician with which they agree. The same luxury isn't afforded to politicians with which they disagree. I also take motivated reasoning into account with these things. MSNBC certainly doesn't want to be reporting what they were told happened at that meeting.

WaPo has already responded to Fairfax's claim. They sat on this for a year. I don't know where you get "today" from. The lady has gone public as well. In addition, I don't think you understand the difference here. I'm not calling for doxxing, violence, etc. Pretty big difference there. Correct?

If you are assualted, report it. Don't wait 30 years until someone gets in the public spotlight to come forward. It is impossible to function like this.

It'll be okay though, Bobbie. We'll get through this.
Then I apologize. I didn't know that when you a posted a tweet portraying Fairfax in a unflattering way.......and adding your own negative comment.........that meant you actually agree with him. How could I think such a thing?

I haven't been paying much attention to the whole Virginia mess so please excuse my ignorance.
Congrats on joining the other adults here who decided that making fun of my name means they are somehow superior to me.....or dismissive at the least.

Then I apologize. I didn't know that when you a posted a tweet portraying Fairfax in a unflattering way.......and adding your own negative comment.........that meant you actually agree with him. How could I think such a thing?

I haven't been paying much attention to the whole Virginia mess so please excuse my ignorance.
Congrats on joining the other adults here who decided that making fun of my name means they are somehow superior to me.....or dismissive at the least.

His favorite posting style is to keep a post as vague as possible then follow up with killshot snarkiness when people make good faith efforts to try to understand wtf his underlying point actually is.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Everything I have seen or read has a conservative group having made the photos public. Plus almost immediately the Lieutenant Governor was accused of sexual assault by the same group. Strange
Yo Beth - still waiting on a link that says a conservative group made the photos public. You claim "Everything" you've seen or read...meaning you've seen and heard it multiple places. Please provide. Thanks!

Yo Beth - still waiting on a link that says a conservative group made the photos public. You claim "Everything" you've seen or read...meaning you've seen and heard it multiple places. Please provide. Thanks!
Is this what you are asking about?
I believe this is the original disclosure

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/yearbook-ralph-northam-in-blackface-photo/

and that this Richmond Times-Dispatch article refers to the politics of the disclosure provider

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.richmond.com%2Fnews%2Fvirginia%2Fgovernment-politics%2Fvirginia-gov-ralph-northam-admits-he-posed-in-yearbook-photo%2Farticle_c29e0f55-6284-5bde-8d93-8804ad507d5d.html&psig=AOvVaw3IJv74QgKiF7O-1AUz3Qzr&ust=1549731764296749

Why aren't the Democrats on this board helping the NYT in solving this case?

Why did it all go "poof"?

Extremist racism. Serial violent rape. Why "poof"?

Where is CNN? WaPo? The NYT is obviously in the dark.

Why "poof"?

Why aren't the Democrats on this board helping the NYT in solving this case?

Why did it all go "poof"?

Extremist racism. Serial violent rape. Why "poof"?

Where is CNN? WaPo? The NYT is obviously in the dark.

Why "poof"?

He should be gone, plain and simple. I know you’re trolling, which knock yourself out, but he should be gone.

Good question. Put on your detective hat and find out.

I have a theory.

What is yours?

Why did it go "poof"?

That’s great you have a theory. I don’t because he should be gone. Don’t know what to tell ya man so go start a cause or something to get him gone (seriously.....I’d be the first to sign it).

I should start a separate thread about the wall gofundme and see if everyone has gotten their money back. I’m sure some on here contributed to it so I’m sure they would tell me and if they haven’t then you can take that case up too.

That’s great you have a theory. I don’t because he should be gone. Don’t know what to tell ya man so go start a cause or something to get him gone (seriously.....I’d be the first to sign it).

I should start a separate thread about the wall gofundme and see if everyone has gotten their money back. I’m sure some on here contributed to it so I’m sure they would tell me and if they haven’t then you can take that case up too.

Sweet Jesus we went from Black Face and violent rape to gofundme walls in order to deflect.

Have a good one.

Sweet Jesus we went from Black Face and violent rape to gofundme walls in order to deflect.

Have a good one.

Yes, me saying twice that he should be gone is deflecting. While you’re sleuthing around, see if you can pick yourself up a brain.

Yes, me saying twice that he should be gone is deflecting. While you’re sleuthing around, see if you can pick yourself up a brain.

Okay. Picked up brain. Asking original question, again.

Why did it go "poof"?

Like i said, go find out. Like I also said, he should be gone. So I don’t fukking care why it went poof. Move along.

Interesting....

Move along from violent rape and extreme racism...

Hmm....

I see reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I’ve been clear on my stance. Maybe try a different approach because this one, where you think you’re proving that I’m aok with him still being around and therefore approve of him being a horrible person, isn’t working.

I see reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I’ve been clear on my stance. Maybe try a different approach because this one, where you think you’re proving that I’m aok with him still being around and therefore approve of him being a horrible person, isn’t working.

Why did it go "poof"?

Why did it go "poof"?

Great question. Let me know when you find out, Columbo!

What was your case again? You never made one.
He is a sophist, he uses fallacies and nothing else. In the past he would kind of try and "google" what he needed, come on here quoting what he read as if he knew something but now, as he did then, and as another poster pointed out, he writes haiku's, half assed ones at that. Nothing new from his Wikipedia quoting days, it all sounds vague and knowledgeable. He's not that hard to figure out.

Reactions: indy35 and miksta
Northam has not dropped out of local news in Virginia. Probably national news thinks people who reside in other states have lost interest which may be true. I certainly have little to no interest in governors of other states. For example, if the governor of a state that I do not reside in, has an affair or is involved in some corruption or makes a racist remark I have no power to do anything including voting him/her out so I soon lose interest.

Notice none of the democrats want to address it went "poof".

Honesty has to become an issue at some point.

We have personal attacks but no defense of "poof".

Why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT