ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Rondale Moore Pro Day highlights

ok, I'll ask. What was his 40 time? I saw everyone checking their hand time stop watches. What was his best run?

4.29 was the time he clocked at Purdue's Pro Day (today). He only ran once. Again, its literally all over the internet. I do see that at one point he ran an "official" 4.33 at some point previously in Chicago(?), so maybe that's where you're getting that from.

4.29 was the time he clocked at Purdue's Pro Day (today). He only ran once. Again, its literally all over the internet. I do see that at one point he ran an "official" 4.33 at some point previously in Chicago(?), so maybe that's where you're getting that from.
They are all taking their info from Lisa salters tweet, where she said unofficial.

Here is Tom’s article

internet journalism at its best

Here is Tom’s article

internet journalism at its best

Behind the pay wall. I'll take ur word for it. Guess someone should tell every major nfl news affiliate cause they're running with the 4.29.

Tweet I keep seeing embedded in most of the articles is from Stacey Dales.

Reactions: Silver Buyer
Behind the pay wall. I'll take ur word for it. Guess someone should tell every major nfl news affiliate cause they're running with the 4.29.

Tweet I keep seeing embedded in most of the articles is from Stacey Dales.
It will change once the pro day release comes out from purdue

Reactions: Silver Buyer
ADVERTISEMENT