ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO: Purdue Media Availability Ahead Of Illinois

Good interviews. Thanks for posting. I think they know what needs to be done - focus and execution have been lacking so it will be interesting to see how these next 3 games go. Likely all 3 will be losses, but if they are decently competitive (fewer turnovers, sticky D, good ball movement, etc) that will be a good sign.
Really hope to see renewed energy from this team - they’ve lost some starch and it’s past time to dig in and go hard.

Reactions: DocRon
Funny how the coach and these two players cannot praise Terry enough for everything she does for the team, but some fans on here don't appreciate everything she gives this team because all they see is scoring.

Reactions: DocRon
Funny how the coach and these two players cannot praise Terry enough for everything she does for the team, but some fans on here don't appreciate everything she gives this team because all they see is scoring.
Michael, I’ve watched her in 3 games, she did 4 things well, rebounded, dished, turned the ball over, missed shots. I would like to see her return next year, however, in my opinion she’s a bit of an enigma, she’ll make a good play and follow it up with a bad one. We’ll see what she can do these next 3 ballgames, would love to see her hit some shots and limit the turnovers.

Reactions: DocRon and Larry77
Michael, I’ve watched her in 3 games, she did 4 things well, rebounded, dished, turned the ball over, missed shots. I would like to see her return next year, however, in my opinion she’s a bit of an enigma, she’ll make a good play and follow it up with a bad one. We’ll see what she can do these next 3 ballgames, would love to see her hit some shots and limit the turnovers.

But you have seen her at some of her worst games. She owns 2 of the 6 double doubles without points ever recorded in BT women's basketball. Again she is not a great player, but she is IMO easily the best player on this team, and the most consistent.

You also discounted or missed defense and team leadership.

But you have seen her at some of her worst games. She owns 2 of the 6 double doubles without points ever recorded in BT women's basketball. Again she is not a great player, but she is IMO easily the best player on this team, and the most consistent.

You also discounted or missed defense and team leadership.
I think both you, Michael, and Purduedavie make good points. JT can be frustrating at times, just as, for me, Jayla and Cassidy can. The entire team needs to be more consistent.

I think both you, Michael, and Purduedavie make good points. JT can be frustrating at times, just as, for me, Jayla and Cassidy can. The entire team needs to be more consistent.
Amen to this. As I said, they ALL need to dig deep and go hard. They’re running out of games to make some noise and tighten things up this season. FOCUS ladies! Time for “sloppy” and “careless” to be banished from the in-game lexicon.

Reactions: Gesysp and DocRon
I cringe when I find myself agreeing with Michael. But good points made above.

I dont know if anyone say it but the Jones girl Purdue signed (Spider???) Is a national player of the year candidate. Looks like she might be the top get of the class for next year. Excited to watch that group play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT