ADVERTISEMENT

Video interviews: Walters, Thieneman and Mockobee after day one of fall camp

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
WATCH: Ryan Walters, Dillon Thieneman and Devin Mockobee speak to the media after #Purdue’s first day of fall camp.

Reactions: NVboiler
Appreciate the content from Travis and Dub on Purdue Football.
Looks like Mick is no longer covering Purdue football at 247.

I am glad to see IndyStar stepping up on Purdue Football coverage. I really like Sam King’s articles. And I like what Nate has written so far. A new Purdue pod from Indy Star.

Appreciate the content from Travis and Dub on Purdue Football.
Looks like Mick is no longer covering Purdue football at 247.

I am glad to see IndyStar stepping up on Purdue Football coverage. I really like Sam King’s articles. And I like what Nate has written so far. A new Purdue pod from Indy Star.

When did Baird come back? I thought he was an OSU beat guy.

When did Baird come back? I thought he was an OSU beat guy.

In the video, Nathan says he worked at Cleveland covering Ohio State. Indy Star brought him back to cover Purdue Football. Indy Star is trying to bolster their Purdue sports content with Nathan along with Sam.

I always go to YouTube and do a search for current Purdue Fooball information on it. I did run across that video yesterday. Nice to see additional coverage from a new source. Walters used to hold weekly shows which I loved to watch, and hopefully they'll restart in the near future. Although he didn't really give much information out, he did occasionally make some comments that were highly important for Purdue football.

I always go to YouTube and do a search for current Purdue Fooball information on it. I did run across that video yesterday. Nice to see additional coverage from a new source. Walters used to hold weekly shows which I loved to watch, and hopefully they'll restart in the near future. Although he didn't really give much information out, he did occasionally make some comments that were highly important for Purdue football.

I can already tell that Nathan Baird will be good. Read his article yesterday. Goes more in depth about what happened in first day of practice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT