ADVERTISEMENT

Video - a lot of Democrats inciting violence!

She is asking for the information you have that informed your statement that someone in the current administration told the rioters to do all the despicable things they did. Since you made the accusation, it should be easy for you to simply tell us who did it. You are making this more difficult that it has to be. Unless, of course, no one did in fact say that. You are making that look like it is the case.

Donald Trump incited the insurrection. Even Kevin McCarthy accepts that. If you can't, I can't help you.

Donald Trump incited the insurrection. Even Kevin McCarthy accepts that. If you can't, I can't help you.

OK, so at least we all agree. No one told the rioters to do what they did. Thank you for clearing that up.

As trump is telling the crowd to march to the Capitol and they are screaming "Fight for Trump!", did he tell them not to literally fight for him? Or did he just stand there......nodding his head? You guys need a slide rule to figure this out?

Reactions: miksta
As trump is telling the crowd to march to the Capitol and they are screaming "Fight for Trump!", did he tell them not to literally fight for him? Or did he just stand there......nodding his head? You guys need a slide rule to figure this out?

What does an interview at the Lincoln Project have in common with a bowl of 5 alarm chili?

Reactions: fish bowl
Do you think you'll change your picture next week and find somebody else to obsess about or are you going to ride this disturbing shtick out for the rest of your life?

With the caveat that I basically accept the allegations made against John Weaver, who seems to be a creep (and most of the Lincoln Project is a group of extremely cringey losers), you HAVE to realize that if all you need are allegations made by quite a few individuals than it must be extremely clear to you that Donald Trump is at minimum a rapist (based on allegations made by a "few" different individuals).
I agree with you, which is why I called it “smoke”.

And then that’s where deductive reasoning and critical thought come into play, to try to discern what’s credible and what’s not.
you forgot the words peacefully and patriotically

Reactions: fish bowl
why not just shutdown all conservative talk shows? What’s next? Make it illegal to vote republican?
Make it illegal to spread jacked up conspiracy theories like conservative radio does all the time. Jackasses like Qanon and Alex Jones need to be banned for life. Aren’t these the same folks that said that the Sandy Hook tragedy was fake. Aren’t these the same folks that said that there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor. After hearing that, then some jackass drove hundreds of miles, armed to the teeth to try to save rescue them. The problem being that there was no child sex ring. Just last week you got these yahoos saying that Antifa were the ones that stormed the Capitol. Since when does Anitifa wear those stupid looking MAGA hats. Conservative radio and Faux News has to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Make it illegal to spread jacked up conspiracy theories like conservative radio does all the time. Jackasses like Qanon and Alex Jones need to be banned for life. Aren’t these the same folks that said that the Sandy Hook tragedy was fake. Aren’t these the same folks that said that there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor. After hearing that, then some jackass drove hundreds of miles, armed to the teeth to try to save rescue them. The problem being that there was no child sex ring. Just last week you got these yahoos saying that Antifa were the ones that stormed the Capitol. Since when does Anitifa where those stupid looking MAGA hats. Conservative radio and Faux News has to go.

Fash.

A man from Kentucky told the FBI that he and his cousin began marching toward the U.S. Capitol building last week because “President Trump said to do so.” Chanting “Stop the steal,” the two men tramped through the building and snapped a photo of themselves with their middle fingers raised, according to court documents.

A video clip of another group of rioters mobbing the steps of the Capitol caught one man screaming at a police officer: “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!

A retired firefighter from Pennsylvania who has been charged with throwing a fire extinguisher at police officers felt he was “instructed” to go to the Capitol by the president, a tipster told the FBI, according to court documents.

One after another these people are saying they just did what they were told.......and asking for pardons.

Just because trump didn't tell them to smash this window or break down that door means nothing. He created the conditions. If a reasonable person could have concluded those conditions might lead to what happened, he has responsibility.
Lol; only the left would spin and construe this stuff. I’m sitting here laughing out loud...

Reactions: Crayfish57
Make it illegal to spread jacked up conspiracy theories like conservative radio does all the time. Jackasses like Qanon and Alex Jones need to be banned for life. Aren’t these the same folks that said that the Sandy Hook tragedy was fake. Aren’t these the same folks that said that there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor. After hearing that, then some jackass drove hundreds of miles, armed to the teeth to try to save rescue them. The problem being that there was no child sex ring. Just last week you got these yahoos saying that Antifa were the ones that stormed the Capitol. Since when does Anitifa where those stupid looking MAGA hats. Conservative radio and Faux News has to go.
Lol; I probably wear my MAGA hat weekly. Getting ready to have 1000 Trump 2024 shirts printed up Tuesday. Trump supporters don’t appear to be staying silent any longer.

A man from Kentucky told the FBI that he and his cousin began marching toward the U.S. Capitol building last week because “President Trump said to do so.” Chanting “Stop the steal,” the two men tramped through the building and snapped a photo of themselves with their middle fingers raised, according to court documents.

A video clip of another group of rioters mobbing the steps of the Capitol caught one man screaming at a police officer: “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!

A retired firefighter from Pennsylvania who has been charged with throwing a fire extinguisher at police officers felt he was “instructed” to go to the Capitol by the president, a tipster told the FBI, according to court documents.

One after another these people are saying they just did what they were told.......and asking for pardons.

Just because trump didn't tell them to smash this window or break down that door means nothing. He created the conditions. If a reasonable person could have concluded those conditions might lead to what happened, he has responsibility.
A man from Kentucky blah blah blah blah blah.

A man from Kentucky blah blah blah blah blah.
Well, why don't you go do some research yourself if you don't believe it. These people are being arrested and statements are starting to come out. They are saying why they did what they did. I don't blame you for ignoring their explanations.

But it's been this way for 4 years. You people don't want the answers, you want to ask the questions to plant doubt. Then when the answers come, you fall back on " fake news" or blah blah blah......all to absolve trump of any responsibility for anything bad.
Time's up. He's finished for good........and you'll continue to defend a disgraced former president and attempt to rewrite history. Looking forward to it.

Well, why don't you go do some research yourself if you don't believe it. These people are being arrested and statements are starting to come out. They are saying why they did what they did. I don't blame you for ignoring their explanations.

But it's been this way for 4 years. You people don't want the answers, you want to ask the questions to plant doubt. Then when the answers come, you fall back on " fake news" or blah blah blah......all to absolve trump of any responsibility for anything bad.
Time's up. He's finished for good........and you'll continue to defend a disgraced former president and attempt to rewrite history. Looking forward to it.
He’ll be re-elected President in 2024. He’s just getting started. Trump is the man. Finally a President with a spine.

Lol; I probably wear my MAGA hat weekly. Getting ready to have 1000 Trump 2024 shirts printed up Tuesday. Trump supporters don’t appear to be staying silent any longer.
If Agent Orange tells you to sell your crib and move to Guyana, please don’t go. It is not going to end well for you.

He’ll be re-elected President in 2024. He’s just getting started. Trump is the man. Finally a President with a spine.
You're definitely a Trumper. Change the topic when you have no answer and make ridiculous predictions.

Not that having a spine means anything positive when it comes to policy, but what good is having one of he doesn't have a clue?

You're definitely a Trumper. Change the topic when you have no answer and make ridiculous predictions.

Not that having a spine means anything positive when it comes to policy, but what good is having one of he doesn't have a clue?
Trump did all he needed for me with the Supreme Court nominations. Definitely will be his legacy for generations to come.

Trump did all he needed for me with the Supreme Court nominations. Definitely will be his legacy for generations to come.
Quite an accomplishment. Took all kinds of political savvy and maneuvering for a republican president with a republican Senate to fill 3 openings that opened up during his admin. I doubt Cruz or Marco could have done it under those circumstances.

It's also guaranteed that the three judges will rule the way the Republicans expect them too. Whoops.

Pretty tough for trump to meet the high expectations you had for him.

Reactions: Sophie1970
Two openings that opened up during his admin, just to be clear.
giphy.gif

Explain his policies you disagree with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT