ADVERTISEMENT

Under Armor Add - Problem

mathboy

All-American
Feb 4, 2004
Michigan
"You are the sum of all your training" WTF? My training in IT tells me this ad is too high res or too complicated for this message board. How's that for a sum?

This new UA add takes about 15-20 seconds to load. It makes looking at this board while at work a pain in the rear. If they had kept the add simple, it would load in the same pace as the messages, but no, they had to have all this animation. It does nothing but irritate me every time I try to load a new page.

I know it is probably being filtered for malware at the work server, but come on! I don't read the message board for the ads!

:mad:

well almost no one hosts their own ads. So you can create a black list of ad servers. if you inspect the element you'll see s1.2mdn.net as the domain. Add it to your black list, life is good. Learn how the internet works. You will never regret learning it. I promise.

well almost no one hosts their own ads. So you can create a black list of ad servers. if you inspect the element you'll see s1.2mdn.net as the domain. Add it to your black list, life is good. Learn how the internet works. You will never regret learning it. I promise.

Thank you for the suggestion, TopSecret....

If using Google Chrome (which I would suggest anyway) download the extension "AdBlock Plus". This can be done by going into settings and the left side you will see "Extensions" scroll down to "More Extensions" and search for it. It will change your web browsing experience... believe me.

Boiler Up my friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT