ADVERTISEMENT

Uh...no.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
Buckeyes Wire has Purdue going 3-6 in the Big 10. They have IU going 1-9 with their only win versus Purdue. Did they do any research at all?
2022 Football Schedule and Predictions

DateOpponentPrediction
09/01vs. Penn StateLoss
09/10vs. Indiana StateWin
09/17at SyracuseWin
09/24vs. Florida AtlanticWin
10/01at MinnesotaLoss
10/08at MarylandLoss
10/15vs. NebraskaWin
10/22at WisconsinLoss
11/05vs. IowaWin
11/12at IllinoisLoss
11/19vs. NorthwesternWin
11/26at IndianaLoss
Predicted Record: 6-6 overall (3-6 in Big Ten)

It doesn't seem that egregious, except for the losses at Illinois and at IU. I am an expert at 'managing expectations,' so take my opinion with a grain of salt. :D

It doesn't seem that egregious, except for the losses at Illinois and at IU. I am an expert at 'managing expectations,' so take my opinion with a grain of salt. :D
Penn State, too. That's at our place, and Penn State didn't exactly light it up last year. I'm not calling it a win for Purdue, but I'm not calling it a loss until I see it happen.

They have Indinia going 1-8 in the B1G, so they have done at least SOME research hahaha.

Maybe the love doesn't flow over the IN-OH border
Maybe they're taking CBS Sports' advice to heart and planning on kicking us and IU out of the Big Ten. :D

Reactions: pboiler18
To my knowledge, ILL doesn’t have a lot of returning starters, so that would seem like a stretch given that AOC didn’t play against them last year.

Losing to IU is laughable.

MD definitely will test the pass defense

I can see a lower ceiling of 7 wins and a high ceiling of 9 wins. I believe it's possible we may lose a couple of games we should win, but also we pull off a couple of games many may predict us to lose. For me the toss up games are maryland, Iowa, and nebraska. I expect us to beat IU Minn and Illiinois. Nebraska was a lot better than their record of last year. their coach is definitely on the hot seat to win some games. Iowa is a strong but boring team. Maryland could easily be a shoot-out. We usually start off our season slow, so i could see us losing to penn state. Until we beat UW, I have to predict that's a loss. It's time we owned Minn. 7-5 seems reasonable, but 8-4 looks about right.

ADVERTISEMENT