ADVERTISEMENT

UConn Vs X

punaj

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Liberty, KY
X trying hard to lose. UConn doesn’t seem all that impressive. I know Purdue isn’t playing all that well right now but they seem a lot better than the #2

X trying hard to lose. UConn doesn’t seem all that impressive. I know Purdue isn’t playing all that well right now but they seem a lot better than the #2

I am sure impressed with the three point shooting, at this juncture both teams are 14 for 27. Both teams also have a good inside game that is impressive. Con shares ball well. Impressed by overall scoring....Conversely, defensively not that impressed at all.

Dumber than dumb tech by Connecticut coach Hurley @ a very crucial juncture. Ok to be emotional and back your guys, but that was crunch time -- the wrong time of the game. That gave X a 4 point play & 6 point lead & they never looked back.
Anyone still want CMP to act like that ever?

Dumber than dumb tech by Connecticut coach Hurley @ a very crucial juncture. Ok to be emotional and back your guys, but that was crunch time -- the wrong time of the game. That gave X a 4 point play & 6 point lead & they never looked back.

Xavier - 23/28 from the FT line (UConn 4/9) and a big reason they sealed it. 21-9 foul disparity....life on the road I guess, and I'm also guessing that was a big part of Hurley's beef.....but you can't lose your cool at that time as BB stated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT