ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Van Dyke Recruitment Info

LonestarBoilerFan

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2017
I came across this article this morning. It was from January 31st, but I don't recall seeing it discussed here (apologize in advance if this is old news to anyone). There is some good info on his recruitment here and Purdue is mentioned several times. Seems he is pretty high on Purdue, Wisky, & Duke. Sounds like a March visit is in the planning.

"As he takes unofficial visits, including to Duke, Purdue and Wisconsin soon, ..."

"...I’m looking to make a decision in the spring."

"I feel a great connection with all three programs and I am highly considering all three."

"I just got a Purdue offer yesterday..."

https://247sports.com/college/duke/...ke-blue-devils-football-recruiting-128514870/

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
With Graham Mertz at Wisky, Van Dyke would never even sniff the field till his senior year. I like our chances vs Duke..for Dyke.

Reactions: chaspark
From the few articles I have read I come away with the impression that Tyler is very high on both Purdue and Duke. I have no idea who will get him, but I would love to see him come play for us.

At 6' 3" Jaden Dottin has great height and an impressive offer list. 247Sports lists his 40 time at 4.88, which is not impressive at all. Maybe that has improved because he certainly has a lot of big time offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT