ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Hamilton enters the Portal

IUhaterade

Senior
May 18, 2015
But I do not know why Hammer and Rails reported that he was a former 4-star recruit, Rivals and 247 both have him at 3-stars abd I am pretty sure I’d remember the name of a 4-star from 2017

I know people love to try to hate on H&R but he’s correct. ESPN had him as a 4*...

I'm not really surprised. To sign all these players Brohm is still recruiting, he needs to find space and is encouraging certain players to volunteer to transfer.

While it is sad to see someone wanting to transfer, we have to realize that if these kids are buried on the depth chart, they won't have a chance to contribute much. Kids wanna play...that is what they go to a college football program for. I think we need to show our appreciation for everything each player brings to the table and if it doesn't work out, wish them well and hope they have success someplace else. I would like to see Coach Brohm use the remaining slots to obtain offensive or defensive linemen, linebacker, or cornerbacks/safeties. I know he is trying to do just that looking into the Juco and Grad Transfer market. I hope these players see the potential to step in right away to help us out where our needs are the greatest. I still have faith and still believe in Brohm and excited for what is yet to come. Boiler Up!

But I do not know why Hammer and Rails reported that he was a former 4-star recruit, Rivals and 247 both have him at 3-stars abd I am pretty sure I’d remember the name of a 4-star from 2017
speaking of 4 stars, I wonder if we have any interest in Karter Johnson 6'3 302 DL from TCU and Pickerington, OH, has a couple of years yet.

I’m sure this is just the start. We aren’t filling the 2020 class without several others being asked to explore outside opportunities. I thought coach Brohms comments after the bucket game made it very clear that they have two groups behind closed doors. Those that will do whatever it takes to win and continue to improve.....and simply those who won’t. I’m sure the later group is on notice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT