ADVERTISEMENT

Two targets have decision dates next week

Cullen Colemen is also making his decision ery soon. Purdue is in the mix, not necessarily a favorite, but this kid has offers from every where and is possibly more impressive OFF the field.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Cullen Colemen is also making his decision ery soon. Purdue is in the mix, not necessarily a favorite, but this kid has offers from every where and is possibly more impressive OFF the field.
I’ll have to find the article and link but a site called Beast of the East that covers that area predict Coleman to Purdue. Obviously it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen but sounds promising

That is what I thought too
still hoping for Austin or Ox.

Abigail-Ratchford-Sexy-33.jpg

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Bryce Austin posted on twitter yesterday he was committing soon. So he is one more to watch. Purdue has got to land a big DT that can contribute sooner rather than later.

Also, unrelated to commitments coming soon, there is a clip of Ox at a recent camp. Dude looks like an absolute monster. Would start day 1 and give Purdue one of the best D-lines in the country in about 2 years (ya I said it and I mean it!). So who is going to back the dump truck loaded with cash off at his house? And can we get that done ASAP.

For the record I am wholeheartedly against cheating. But... just saying. Hypothetically... this would be as good a time as any to copy the $EC.

Bryce Austin posted on twitter yesterday he was committing soon. So he is one more to watch. Purdue has got to land a big DT that can contribute sooner rather than later.

Also, unrelated to commitments coming soon, there is a clip of Ox at a recent camp. Dude looks like an absolute monster. Would start day 1 and give Purdue one of the best D-lines in the country in about 2 years (ya I said it and I mean it!). So who is going to back the dump truck loaded with cash off at his house? And can we get that done ASAP.

For the record I am wholeheartedly against cheating. But... just saying. Hypothetically... this would be as good a time as any to copy the $EC.

You can’t save a few grand from your paper route money to drop off?? It doesn’t take millions. A couple hookers and blow worked fine for Pitino for all those years...

You can’t save a few grand from your paper route money to drop off?? It doesn’t take millions. A couple hookers and blow worked fine for Pitino for all those years...

If a basketball player goes for 100k, I imagine 20-50k could get it done. If you have a paper route willing to pay me at that rate for part time work, I would be happy to donate the proceeds.

Would love to see the Ox on our d line. Need that kind of beef to hold up against the big boys.

2019 really spoiled me. I was really hoping for this guy and Mayo. Thought we were the perfect fit for them and their future. This class is starting to fizzle.

2019 really spoiled me. I was really hoping for this guy and Mayo. Thought we were the perfect fit for them and their future. This class is starting to fizzle.
Why would you say fizzle? We have (2) 4 stars already. We are finalist for several more. I would say we get Carr or Redding (maybe both for wishful thinking). We could have as many 4 stars as we had last year with a smaller class, especially if any of our 3 stars become a four star.

Careful. These are the kind of posts that get bumped back up 3 years from now when the fizzle leads the Big Ten in sacks-for-loss.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
ADVERTISEMENT