ADVERTISEMENT

Two commits in two minutes

Wow, great! I am near Wylie East. I’ll need to check out a game under the Friday Night Lights. It shows he rushed for 1188 yards and 15 tds in a pretty good Class 5a district. Also played QB more his fresh and soph years. Would be good at the wildcat.

Reactions: rapapathanasiou
Just off the cuff, what is our recent hit rate on recruits classified as ATH?

Just off the cuff, what is our recent hit rate on recruits classified as ATH?
Cross - left the program

Romphf - left the program

Rice - tbd (injuries)

Catlett - left the program

Anthrop - contributor at WR/ST
Wegher - left the program

Cross - left the program

Romphf - left the program

Rice - tbd (injuries)

Catlett - left the program

Anthrop - contributor at WR/ST
Wegher - left the program
Going back 20 years, Montrelle Lowe? I see what you are saying though.

Keith Smith worked out.

Edit: More that worked out

Eugene Bright
Des Tardy
Brandon King
Jaycen Taylor
Joe Holland
Nick Mondak
Ralph Bolden
Kevin Pamphile
Josh Johnson
Ryan Russell (a starter anyway)
Justin Sinz
Frankie Williams
Is Frankie Williams (2011) the most recent guy on that list?

It seems, at a glance, that we used to have more luck with these guys than in the past 8-10 years. Things turned somewhere between Carlos Carvajal and Evyn Cooper. Haven't followed other programs closely enough to know if this is actually a trend.

Some have said that with increased specialization and development at an earlier age, guys are not as easily 'molded' into a position after high school as they used to be.

Is Frankie Williams (2011) the most recent guy on that list?

It seems, at a glance, that we used to have more luck with these guys than in the past 8-10 years. Things turned somewhere between Carlos Carvajal and Evyn Cooper. Haven't followed other programs closely enough to know if this is actually a trend.

Some have said that with increased specialization and development at an earlier age, guys are not as easily 'molded' into a position after high school as they used to be.
I think your last point is correct. I dont think as many players are listed as ATH anymore. Also, the recruiting service has a lot to do with it. One may list a player as an ATH while another may list them as a RB.

I think your last point is correct. I dont think as many players are listed as ATH anymore. Also, the recruiting service has a lot to do with it. One may list a player as an ATH while another may list them as a RB.
So, is Washington listed as ATH by Rivals simply because he played some QB in the past?

Was it only me who missed his commitment??

I saw it on G&B
I don’t know about the rest of the people that are on here every day. But I love the work that Brian does. There’s so much insanity in the world today. I took a break from social media two years ago and haven’t turned back and it feels great. I love my Purdue Boilermakers and having grown up as a buckeye in Ohio I don’t miss that. I miss the fact that everything we do Hass to be “homegrown” it seems like. It’s much harder work which makes the off-season way more interesting. Does it get frustrating at times? Like NIL, Maybe but it also makes it more interesting because everything we have to do is hard work.

But I would rather be a Purdue boiler maker where if we lose one game during the regular season in football it’s not the end of the world and the season is not a waste. And I believe it’s way better to go to football and basketball games where I can sit around a higher caliber of people/values in our Fanbase.

ADVERTISEMENT