ADVERTISEMENT

Tues: Rutgers or IU?

Even though they fell short yesterday, they took a disaster of a first half and really showed who they are , putting themselves in a position to win...we were one play away. We will get them next time, but this character is the character of a champion.

Even though they fell short yesterday, they took a disaster of a first half and really showed who they are , putting themselves in a position to win...we were one play away. We will get them next time, but this character is the character of a champion.
Mag hurt his knee in the msu game

Rutgers has the easiest remaining schedule of the 2, so for padding the B1G lead IU would be helping PU with a win.

I wouldn't be shocked if they come out flat and lose though. They've been up and down all year.

Reactions: drewjin and indyogb
IU has a great chance of winning with Mag out.

Last edited:
Root for IU, they got loses left in them, Rutgers after the next two probably doesn’t have many. I think 4 loses wins the Big Ten, if Rutgers loses I believe it’s over. Having said that, I’m keeping every team with 5 loses still in the race, there’s a chance that could get a share although I doubt it.

• Wow
Reactions: indyogb and drewjin
I can put my feet up and enjoy this one. If Rutgers loses,
everyone else will have at least 5 losses. If IU loses, well
it's always good to see IU lose at home.
I'll hold my nose and hope IU wins.
I can't stoop so low as to root for them though.

Talk about a rock fight with those two teams playing. Hand checks, holding, pushing, flops, fake injuries, flexing, it will be a blast watching those two teams play.

Reactions: Erock_94
I want IU to win. Gives Rutgers that loss and makes IU a better win when we kick their @$$es at Mackey.
Agree, based on how it helps Purdue overall. But I don't live in Indiana, so I don't really have to listen to their fans.

Of course, even if I lived in Indiana, I probably wouldn't listen to them.

Reactions: typeviic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT