ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson Has Replaced Donald Trump

If it will save my life, yes, I'll keep dancing. Sure beats having ignorant and foolish people telling me to resist the vaccine and then dying needlessly.

Long haul COVID has some nasty effects, too. It's nice to have an education in math and science to properly assess risk here.
There's mounting evidence that the vaccines MAY be driving the variants. Just listen to the FDA presentation I linked to Indy35.

Efficacy and safety are not the same thing. Even if EVERY VAERS entry was actually accurate and was a person who died FROM the vaccine (rather than simply after getting the vaccine), the safety rate is about 99.996%. Ok, so Bob was off by 1 person per 100,000. Of course, given what we know about VAERS, it’s actually even safer than that.
According to VAERS if you added up all of the deaths from vaccines from 2011-2020 you'd have to multiply that number by 5 to equate the deaths in 2021. And 2021 isn't over yet!

If it will save my life, yes, I'll keep dancing. Sure beats having ignorant and foolish people telling me to resist the vaccine and then dying needlessly.

Long haul COVID has some nasty effects, too. It's nice to have an education in math and science to properly assess risk here.
What are some of the “long haul” effects? Long being 12-18 months?

So you're excuse is that there's more people vaccinated in this one partial year than the combined past 10 years? You have some work to do to prove that one...
There are going to be more self-reported cases for adverse effects when there's a huge body of people (i.e. the whole country, eventually) getting vaccinated (twice if Pfizer or Moderna), while there are active scare campaigns about the vaccine, alongside the normal heightened scrutiny and anxiety that people would have over getting a newly-developed vaccine that was produced in a record amount of time.

Yes, I would anticipate a record number of adverse effect reports. If someone got a tummy-ache from their Tdap shot, they probably wouldn't report it. If someone got nausea from the Pfizer vaccine, they're more likely to report it, because it's A- they could easily believe that it signals something potentially dangerous to the person, and B- literally important for further research of the vaccine.

It's almost like the context of this historic event matters.

There are going to be more self-reported cases for adverse effects when there's a huge body of people (i.e. the whole country, eventually) getting vaccinated (twice if Pfizer or Moderna), while there are active scare campaigns about the vaccine, alongside the normal heightened scrutiny and anxiety that people would have over getting a newly-developed vaccine that was produced in a record amount of time.

Yes, I would anticipate a record number of adverse effect reports. If someone got a tummy-ache from their Tdap shot, they probably wouldn't report it. If someone got nausea from the Pfizer vaccine, they're more likely to report it, because it's A- they could easily believe that it signals something potentially dangerous to the person, and B- literally important for further research of the vaccine.

I wonder if the number infected by the disease itself is exaggerated?
I'm not making light in any way of the disease but it seems to severely affect some and not even bother others.
My wife for example had a sniffle, work made her get tested and she was Covid positive.
I actually had the sniffles first but never got tested. My wife has complained, 4 months later now, of taste and smell issues. I'm fine.
I know a lot of people that tested positive and never had any issues. Pre vaccine by the way.
I have also heard of friends of friends that were diagnosed with Covid, got seriously ill and one who passed.

Sorry, but I highly doubt a tummy ache is heavily reported. And according to people working in at least one hospital, there are major side effects that are going UN reported.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: indy35 and SKYDOG
Sorry, but I highly doubt a Project Veritas video is anything but bullshit.
Yes, never watch and decide for yourself, let others tell you what you should think about it. Good lemming.

If you would have taken the time, you would have clearly seen that the majority of the video was undercover inside of a hospital and captured genuine moments of medical staff. But Project Veritas found a way to make it bullshit I'm sure.... What a stupid uninformed response.

You’d be completely correct, but it gets the dumbest people in the country riled up.
Like when you got riled up about the Hunter laptop story being Russian disinformation. It was a true story, wasn’t it? You got duped again because you’re so stupid and believe anything your masters demand you to believe.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Oh silly boy, his horrible takes spread pretty quickly. It’s also important to keep tabs on him because it helps explain how garbage people like you are created.
Very important to keep tabs on him!!! Biden being a complete failure of a president is the fault of FOX NEWS

Oh silly boy, his horrible takes spread pretty quickly. It’s also important to keep tabs on him because it helps explain how garbage people like you are created.
Here’s PUF telling us it’s important to keep tabs on a talk show host because he creates garbage people ??? Completely normal!! Not crazy

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Get your daily dose of propaganda. Rot that brain.
That would be on CNN & MSNBC:
-- Russian Collusion for over 3 years
-- Mostly peaceful demonstrations in Minneapolis & Portland
-- Rittenhouse was a White Supremacist Racist & a murderer
-- HRC's server - Right wing smear
-- Hunter's laptop - Russian disinformation
-- Larry Elder, the Black face of White Supremacism
-- All Dem Propaganda, All the time.

You’d be completely correct, but it gets the dumbest people in the country riled up.
@TeddyValentineDidNothingWrong Prove it. Prove that Project Veritas videos are anything but bullshit. I'd love to see what evidence you have. FYI, Project Veritas has been involved in dozens of lawsuits. Guess what. They have won every single one. So if their stuff is bullshit, how is it that they win every law suit? Seems like maybe the info you're getting about Veritas is what's bullshit.

@TeddyValentineDidNothingWrong Prove it. Prove that Project Veritas videos are anything but bullshit. I'd love to see what evidence you have. FYI, Project Veritas has been involved in dozens of lawsuits. Guess what. They have won every single one. So if their stuff is bullshit, how is it that they win every law suit? Seems like maybe the info you're getting about Veritas is what's bullshit.
OJ also won a lawsuit.

@indy35 strictly follows the orders given to him by the leaders in the Democrat party and poisonous Democrat media. DO NOT listen to anybody else!!

OJ also won a lawsuit.
LOL, so this is your big win here? A MAJOR reason OJ won is because many of the jurors wanted to stick it to the white man by getting a black man off. I highly doubt that has been the case with every single one of the Project Veritas cases, and there are many. LMFAO! You can't just admit that you're wrong here can you?

Veritas is in fact in another law suit with the NYT and they are winning. Gee, how can that be so if Project Veritas is nothing but BS?

ADVERTISEMENT