ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpys are calling this weekends rally..

The idiot that posted it.

And these people.

Ok, thanks. I am always taken aback a bit when you, of all people (defender of abandoning Bagram, etc, that you are), call someone an idiot.

Reminds me, I have asked you several times if you trust the FBI. Unless I missed your reply, you have always slunk away and hid instead of answering.

So, do you?

Here is something from an award-winning journalist to help inform your view, in case you don't know how to answer. He was written much else on the topic if you need more.

Edit: Maybe it is too long a read for you, Bob, so here is a nice summary paragraph from it:

"If it does not bother you to learn that the FBI repeatedly and deliberately deceived the FISA court into granting it permission to spy on a U.S. citizen in the middle of a presidential campaign, then it is virtually certain that you are either someone with no principles, someone who cares only about partisan advantage and nothing about basic civil liberties and the rule of law, or both. There is simply no way for anyone of good faith to read this IG Report and reach any conclusion other than that this is yet another instance of the FBI abusing its power in severe ways to subvert and undermine U.S. democracy. If you don’t care about that, what do you care about?"

Last edited:
Reactions: FreedomWins
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT