ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Attorney Christina Bobb agreed to a role that was stratospherically over her head, has been crowbarred by her client into likely status as a material witness, and has some real personal legal jeopardy.

I guess she could always testify against her client if that client instructed her to commit crimes. If not, her client will potentially use the defense that Christina Bobb, not he, was the one who obstructed justice by lying to a Federal Grand Jury about the existence of relevant, subpoenaed records.

Aye caramba.

PS:
I wouldn't want to be Attorney Alina Habba or Evan Corcoran either right now. Especially Ms. Habba, who has also been in WAY over her head.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Attorney Christina Bobb agreed to a role that was stratospherically over her head, has been crowbarred by her client into likely status as a material witness, and has some real personal legal jeopardy.

I guess she could always testify against her client if that client instructed her to commit crimes. If not, her client will potentially use the defense that Christina Bobb, not he, was the one who obstructed justice by lying to a Federal Grand Jury about the existence of relevant, subpoenaed records.

Aye caramba.

PS:
I wouldn't want to be Attorney Evan Corcoran either right now.
In the letter claiming there were no more classified files, she started out with something to the effect of “According to information provided to me”. Does that make any difference…….that she was just repeating what she was told?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
In the letter claiming there were no more classified files, she started out with something to the effect of “According to information provided to me”. Does that make any difference…….that she was just repeating what she was told?
In this case, yes.

That is why she is in the position of being a material witness to a potential Obstruction of Justice matter.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Trump knows his supporters are low-functioning, otherwise why would he make this claims he makes?? Ex-Presidents can't declassify anything, and Trump did not declassify during his term. We know this because when DOJ went asking for docs in Feb, he returned hundreds in secure envelopes. If he declassified he would have said so at that point and kept them. But it's irrelevant anyway as the laws Trump broke (Espionage, Obstruction) don't care if the docs were declassified, so the point is irrelevant.

I was reading that attorney/client privilege would not prevent her from testifying in this situation. That doesn’t seem right.
There is an exception to attorney client privilege for discussions about commission of a crime in concert with your lawyer. For instance, it is not privileged and lawyers have many times been charged for using their client IOLTA accounts to launder criminal proceeds.

Well the people that are defending Trump are batting 1000 so far. So who's really on the right side?
So then explain to me what Trump said happened. And please be consistent.

Don’t forget to include his entire explanation about the “planted evidence” that he had possession of and was voluntarily turning over. And the “no copy provided warrant” that his lawyers received on site And the “nothing was important anyway” SCI materials. And the under oath “we provided all requested materials to the Fed Grand Jury” letter prior to the search warrant execution.

This oughta be good.

oh, and if you have time I’d also love to hear why he is re-“Truthing” QAnon slogans

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Trump’s attorney in their latest court filing, “We agree with DOJ that a Special Master should have a Top Secret clearance.”

All while their client is still saying he declassified everything.

That’s some serious self harm.

Yeah, don't see Abbott but he and Ron are using a similar playbook.

I think Noem is positioning for a VP spot with someone.

It appears that Kristi Noem is indeed, ahhhhh:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12509093/Kristin-Noem-Corey-Lewandowski-secret-affair.html

"Positioning"

75348963-12509093-image-a-27_1694703558987.jpg

Beyond and apart from the VP Harris 'whattaboutism', how are we feeling about Kristi 'Family Values' Noem doing the national nasty tour with Lewandowski?

Beyond and apart from the VP Harris 'whattaboutism', how are we feeling about Kristi 'Family Values' Noem doing the national nasty tour with Lewandowski?
Far better than we feel about a senile, corrupt hack doing another 'destroy what's left of the country' tour.

Reactions: bonefish1
@HoosierfanJM, of course you don't like whattaboutisms. They easily destroy your foolish narratives.

For example, do you have one that tops that of the daughter of a president claiming that he took showers with her when she was a child?

No, of course you don't, hofan. Yet you are determined to spread dnc rumors about someone who is not even on the Trump ticket.

@HoosierfanJM, of course you don't like whattaboutisms. They easily destroy your foolish narratives.

For example, do you have one that tops that of the daughter of a president claiming that he took showers with her when she was a child?

No, of course you don't, hofan. Yet you are determined to spread dnc rumors about someone who is not even on the Trump ticket.
So how do you feel about Kristi and Corey?

‘Not my idea of family values’
Or
‘The next Benniffer!”

No interest at all. I didn't even read the link.

Can't possibly be as shocking or disgusting as what Joe's daughter said about him.
A rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

A rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.
You can't help yourself, can you?

Try not to make the same mistake dem legal icon Jeffrey Tubin made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT