ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Interviewed lawyers and law enforcement officials this weekend, on various news shows,
claim it is the norm for the accused lawyer to be on site, have over sight of and even help the agents find what they are looking for.
Trumps lawyer signed the inventory form of items taken. I would refuse to sign anything unless I knew what I was signing. Wierd situation.
Yes, Secret Service guards were on the property not CIA.
Exactly never sign anything . Its the Democrat way, look at Obama's health care plan you had to sign on before you could read it.

Reactions: SKYDOG
What I determined from this weekends news services.
Trump took documents for his personal use. Presidential library, posterity or whatever.
This is pretty common for Presidents to do this.
The NA Museum wanted some of these items and even suggested some were classified.
For some 18 months these documents were reviewed by NA and FBI officials and Trump agreed to return to the NA Museum 15 boxes of documents.
The National Archives Museum wanted more documents.
The Trump team thought they had satisfied the requests and were playing hard ball with the documents in their possession.
The NAM tried to get the documents through a number of legal avenues but failed.
They achieved their goal by fabricating a Story about classified documents and when the public didn’t buy it the than claimed the classified documents are Nuclear secrets Trump was going to sell to a Russia, China or one of our enemies.

Trump took documents for his personal use. Presidential library, posterity or whatever.
The NA Museum wanted some of these items and even suggested some were classified.
For some 18 months these documents were reviewed by NA and FBI officials and Trump agreed to return to the NA Museum 15 boxes of documents.
The Trump team thought they had satisfied the requests and were playing hard ball with the documents in their possession.
The NAM tried to get the documents through a number of legal avenues but failed.
They achieved their goal by fabricating a Story about classified documents and when the public didn’t buy it the than claimed the classified documents are Nuclear secrets Trump was going to sell to a Russia, China or one of our enemies.
This is….quite the stretch. How many times does this guy need to be in the spotlight, none of it for anything good, before you come to the realization that he just needs to go the hell away, for the good of EVERYONE?

There’s nothing to defend here. There’s no reason to contort yourself with pretzel logic like this for any politician. Not a one. They don’t care about you, dude. He does not care. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and instead of you just letting it play out, you drop every possible excuse you’ve been fed. It’s mind-boggling the control this guy has over a certain segment of the population.

The faster he goes away, regardless of how you feel about what he did politically, the better we all are. There are lots of threats against the FBI now. Every time something happens, it’s everyone else’s fault. At some point you have to think it’s just not worth it, right?

This is….quite the stretch. How many times does this guy need to be in the spotlight, none of it for anything good, before you come to the realization that he just needs to go the hell away, for the good of EVERYONE?

There’s nothing to defend here. There’s no reason to contort yourself with pretzel logic like this for any politician. Not a one. They don’t care about you, dude. He does not care. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and instead of you just letting it play out, you drop every possible excuse you’ve been fed. It’s mind-boggling the control this guy has over a certain segment of the population.

The faster he goes away, regardless of how you feel about what he did politically, the better we all are. There are lots of threats against the FBI now. Every time something happens, it’s everyone else’s fault. At some point you have to think it’s just not worth it, right?
Is he putting himself in the spotlight or is the media constantly putting him in the spotlight? They’re doing what they’re trying to do which is keep you libs stirred up and outraged. Your mind is being controlled and you’re not intelligent enough to realize it. Look at who liked your post, the dumbest person on the board.

You and the board libs prove your “it’s mind-boggling the control this guy has over a certain segment of the population” point daily given he’s all you talk about. For example, do you ever read Bob’s posts?

Last edited:

Speaking on the good for everyone, as soon as this democratic administration is sent packing the better everyone will be. Most everyone is hurt by high energy, crime, open southern boarder, inflation, and reckless spending. If the other side doesn’t fix these things then it’s all over but the shouting.

And yes I’m sick of hearing about Trump. What they did to him most certainly looks to be wrong. Just tired of everything being politicized.

That’s basically what I’ve been saying for the longest time. Chump is an evil, terrible person. Yes, the faster he goes away, the better, certainly for the repub party, will be. The spell and charm of one man encouraged the “tourism” Jan 6 event and the man who shot up the FBI because of the FBI raid. If that ain’t a cult, then I don’t know what is. No one can convince me otherwise.

Speaking on the good for everyone, as soon as this democratic administration is sent packing the better everyone will be. Most everyone is hurt by high energy, crime, open southern boarder, inflation, and reckless spending. If the other side doesn’t fix these things then it’s all over but the shouting.

And yes I’m sick of hearing about Trump. What they did to him most certainly looks to be wrong. Just tired of everything being politicized.

I’m not sure what your whataboutism has to do with anything here, but if it makes you feel better, have at it I guess.

You just proved my point, too. Defending him. Why? What did who do to him that’s wrong? If he had stuff he wasn’t supposed to have then they got it back. And if they didn’t find anything, investigate away. Y’all had no issues when this happened with Hillary. I didn’t either. So let this play out the same way.

That’s basically what I’ve been saying for the longest time. Chump is an evil, terrible person. Yes, the faster he goes away, the better, certainly for the repub party, will be. The spell and charm of one man encouraged the “tourism” Jan 6 event and the man who shot up the FBI because of the FBI raid. If that ain’t a cult, then I don’t know what is. No one can convince me otherwise.
You lie more than Trump. What does that make you? Never mind, you’re mentally challenged and are capable of coherent thoughts.

Reactions: Crayfish57

So you are fine with a former president, particularly a cat doo doo crazy one, to have proven top secret documents at his crib?

I’m not sure what your whataboutism has to do with anything here, but if it makes you feel better, have at it I guess.

You just proved my point, too. Defending him. Why? What did who do to him that’s wrong? If he had stuff he wasn’t supposed to have then they got it back. And if they didn’t find anything, investigate away. Y’all had no issues when this happened with Hillary. I didn’t either. So let this play out the same way.
“He needs to go away!” but let’s keep talking about him. Next level thinking here from the board libs on Sunday morning.

You lie more than Trump. What does that make you? Never mind, you’re mentally challenged and are capable of coherent thoughts.
I lie? How many forum handles have you had now, Freedom? After you’ve been banned over and over and keep coming back like feral cat. You’ve been outed a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
I lie? How many forum handles have you had now, Freedom? After you’ve been banned over and over and keep coming back like feral cat. You’ve been outed a long time ago.
Want to go over the Haitian whips hoax you constantly lie about? Or the Trump calling “black” NFL players sons of b***hes story you lie about? It looks like you’ve been outed more than I have. Nobody pays attention to anything you say so you should thank me. Everybody knows you’re a slave to the Democrats. Slaved and in chains, dumber than cat doo doo. The only reason why Dems ever get votes. Preying on the stupid cult members like yourself.

Reactions: bonefish1
And thank you for making all of us Blacks look dumb. You’re the reason why people think we’re stupid. We all really appreciate it. Not. Your loyal to the Dems because you’re Black generation has to go!

Proven by the judge who issued the warrant. The Chump lawyer signed off on what was taken.
That doesn’t prove they were “top secret” but nobody expects you to know how any of this works because you’re so stupid. We need to flush out your generation of blind Democrat cultists. It’s good that youngbloods like Royce White is waking people up.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
And thank you for making all of us Blacks look dumb. You’re the reason why people think we’re stupid. We all really appreciate it. Not. Your loyal to the Dems because you’re Black generation has to go!
You know darn well you ain’t black. Yiu and bonefish1 need to decide which day of the week y’all want to be black on. You did say, about 3 forum handles ago that you was half black and half Cuban. Your credibility is shot. You are a troll and will be glad when the moderators kick you off the board, AGAIN.

That doesn’t prove they were “top secret” but nobody expects you to know how any of this works because you’re so stupid. We need to flush out your generation of blind Democrat cultists. It’s good that youngbloods like Royce White is waking people up.
I’m glad Royce White wasn’t around to free the slaves.

You know darn well you ain’t black. Yiu and bonefish1 need to decide which day of the week y’all want to be black on. You did say, about 3 forum handles ago that you was half black and half Cuban. Your credibility is shot. You are a troll and will be glad when the moderators kick you off the board, AGAIN.
I do? Prove it. 3 forum handles ago? Find that statement please because I haven’t had 3 forum handles. Grandpa, you give Blacks a terrible name and make us all look like dumb liars. You also make us all look like Democrat slaves. Your generation needs to be flushed out, like now. You’re the troll and they outta kick you off the board for making us look so dumb.

How many times does the media need to put him in the spotlight and it end up being absolutely nothing before you realize that you're hatred for this man is based on lies.

LMFAO!!! An evil terrible person that.... they can never find anything on him. You people are seriously mental.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Want to go over the Haitian whips hoax you constantly lie about? Or the Trump calling “black” NFL players sons of b***hes story you lie about? It looks like you’ve been outed more than I have. Nobody pays attention to anything you say so you should thank me. Everybody knows you’re a slave to the Democrats. Slaved and in chains, dumber than cat doo doo. The only reason why Dems ever get votes. Preying on the stupid cult members like yourself.
Or the Right is pushing voter ID laws because of Obama lie.

Let’s just say i think your re-cap is a bit biased and not accurate. But let’s go through it and discuss (and In all seriousness, let’s try to to discuss as adults).

This is not true. Since Nixon, they implemented specific rules about how ex-Presidents can take documents from their time in office. At a very high level … they need to go through NARA to determine what is OK to potentially take to a presidential library or other use and what needs to stay behind. This is at the core of the arguments. Pretty much any document a president touches during their time in office belongs to the people, not the president. All of the Presidents since Nixon have apparently followed this without a problem until now.

This isn’t really clear at this point. What we know is the FBI got a subpoena to retrieve documents and had to go get them. I don’t think Trump ever returned anything. It’s also not clear that NAM asked for ’more’ documents, but it’s clear they didn’t get everything they wanted when the subpoena process was followed earlier this year.

Trump’s legal team did sign off saying they gave them all the confidential records (based upon current reporting). Honest question for you … what ground does Trump have to stand in playing ‘hard ball’ on defending what documents the government can take? I don’t think it’s really in dispute the records relate to presidential activity. Those belong to the USA and the current president has a right to them. I really don’t understand any argument to keep them (note: I’m not saying this means Trump is guilty of a crime, but he has no grounds to keep anything the government says they want .. at least as it relates to documents generated by him or given to him as President).

Ok, this is all just your opinion (which of course, is your right to express). I don’t think Trump is really disputing that at least some of what was taken in the most recent search was at least sensitive. The classification status can be debated.

Also … can you answer … if this is all just political theater by the Dems, why did Trump’s story change from … they planted these documents to Obama did worse to I already de-classified them? If Trump’s position was these are all documents i declassified and had a right to keep … why didn’t he just say that from the start?

How many times does the media need to put him in the spotlight and it end up being absolutely nothing before you realize that you're hatred for this man is based on lies.
Like I said earlier, if nothing was found, then by all means, have at whomever initiated the search last week. The FBI felt they had enough information to do the search. Let them finish it out. Like I also said, I was fine with Hillary being investigated as well. You’re the one blindly defending him. I’m waiting for it to play out. But my further point is that he keeps saying things and doing things to intentionally stay in the spotlight. We all need him to go away.

Like I said earlier, if nothing was found, then by all means, have at whomever initiated the search last week. The FBI felt they had enough information to do the search. Let them finish it out. Like I also said, I was fine with Hillary being investigated as well. You’re the one blindly defending him. I’m waiting for it to play out. But my further point is that he keeps saying things and doing things to intentionally stay in the spotlight. We all need him to go away.
Investigation is one thing, raiding ones home is another. They better find some good stuff after this on a former president. Do they know beyond doubt what is actually missing or just removing things from Trumps home and saying ah ha he has it? I am not defending Trump, just want fairness to all and he hasn’t had that. Hillary to my knowledge did not have her home raided by the FBI.

Investigation is one thing, raiding ones home is another. They better find some good stuff after this on a former president. Do they know beyond doubt what is actually missing or just removing things from Trumps home and saying ah ha he has it? I am not defending Trump, just want fairness to all and he hasn’t had that. Hillary to my knowledge did not have her home raided by the FBI.
You’re getting caught up in semantics but whatever. If Hillary was hiding shit at her house I’d want it searched too.

The fairness sentiment is your opinion. Sounds to me like he’s had plenty of chances to hand everything over and potentially didn’t. Thus, the search.

You're wrong. I'm not blindly defending him. I have said that if he did something wrong, that he should be charged according to the law.

What I was saying though is that the media has hyped stories about Trump over and over and over and been wrong every single time. So I was saying, why would you trust them.

You're wrong. I'm not blindly defending him. I have said that if he did something wrong, that he should be charged according to the law.

What I was saying though is that the media has hyped stories about Trump over and over and over and been wrong every single time. So I was saying, why would you trust them.
Because they’re all on the same “hate Trump” team. Media, PUF, and all of the libs think the exact same about him.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Isn’t Trump’s office in his home? Was Clinton’s office in her home? Also, wasn’t it her computer they took or was it hard copies of emails? Did they actually search the private living quarters? I thought Mar a Largo was somewhat like the White Office with separate office facilities and separate private living quarters.

Reactions: charlespig
Isn’t Trump’s office in his home? Was Clinton’s office in her home? Also, wasn’t it her computer they took or was it hard copies of emails? Did they actually search the private living quarters? I thought Mar a Largo was somewhat like the White Office with separate office facilities and separate private living quarters.
When they break into ones safe and go through the wife clothes your whole living space is violated. It’s just like a burglary being committed. If you’ve ever experienced this it’s a sickening feeling seeing your home ransacked.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and PUBV
When they break into ones safe and go through the wife clothes your whole living space is violated. It’s just like a burglary being committed. If you’ve ever experienced this it’s a sickening feeling seeing your home ransacked.
If that ain’t a white privilege statement, then I don’t know what is. When the feds come to your crib, you can’t pick and choose where they are going search. That’s too bad. No one hides stuff in safes. Is that what you are trying to twist?

Whoa, hold the phone there BNI. Are you saying ChrisTearsPforBaconFearsFishLoiusvilleBowlAtlFreedomKid has actually been banned from this lightly moderated site?!? When and for how long, like an hour? Seems like he lives here. I’d a figured one or both of the flakes, boneflake or crayflake, would have been axed first. Tears is a prime example of why parents should monitor their adolescent childrens computer time more carefully

Reactions: BNIBoiler
If that ain’t a white privilege statement, then I don’t know what is. When the feds come to your crib, you can’t pick and choose where they are going search. That’s too bad. No one hides stuff in safes. Is that what you are trying to twist?
White privilege is everything about race? Going through his wife’s clothes must have been where the good stuff was. You must have never been robbed otherwise you would feel as I do.

White privilege is everything about race? Going through his wife’s clothes must have been where the good stuff was. You must have never been robbed otherwise you would feel as I do.
Dude, being black I don't have many nice things to say about the FBI. However, in order to do a thorough investigation, why wouldn't the FBI check closets, and rooms, cubby holes no matter who they belongs to? If they don't check this stuff, in this case, the first lady's personal area, then they are not doing their job. Perhaps invoking favoritism because of who it is.

A couple of years ago, the FBI raided my next-door neighbor's crib. They came 12 cars deep with a huge evidence van. They were there for 6 hours. Believe me, they went through the wife's personal stuff.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Let’s just say i think your re-cap is a bit biased and not accurate. But let’s go through it and discuss (and In all seriousness, let’s try to to discuss as adults).

This is not true. Since Nixon, they implemented specific rules about how ex-Presidents can take documents from their time in office. At a very high level … they need to go through NARA to determine what is OK to potentially take to a presidential library or other use and what needs to stay behind. This is at the core of the arguments. Pretty much any document a president touches during their time in office belongs to the people, not the president. All of the Presidents since Nixon have apparently followed this without a problem until now.

This isn’t really clear at this point. What we know is the FBI got a subpoena to retrieve documents and had to go get them. I don’t think Trump ever returned anything. It’s also not clear that NAM asked for ’more’ documents, but it’s clear they didn’t get everything they wanted when the subpoena process was followed earlier this year.

Trump’s legal team did sign off saying they gave them all the confidential records (based upon current reporting). Honest question for you … what ground does Trump have to stand in playing ‘hard ball’ on defending what documents the government can take? I don’t think it’s really in dispute the records relate to presidential activity. Those belong to the USA and the current president has a right to them. I really don’t understand any argument to keep them (note: I’m not saying this means Trump is guilty of a crime, but he has no grounds to keep anything the government says they want .. at least as it relates to documents generated by him or given to him as President).

Ok, this is all just your opinion (which of course, is your right to express). I don’t think Trump is really disputing that at least some of what was taken in the most recent search was at least sensitive. The classification status can be debated.

Also … can you answer … if this is all just political theater by the Dems, why did Trump’s story change from … they planted these documents to Obama did worse to I already de-classified them? If Trump’s position was these are all documents i declassified and had a right to keep … why didn’t he just say that from the start?
You don’t know what documents Trump has.
He says the aren’t classified.
When it comes comes to aTrump his record with the FBI, and the MSM I’ll believe Trump.
Three big ones, Russia,Russia,Russia, the FBI is Spying on me, Ukraine, Hunter
lap top.
All were either fabricated stories by the media or lies started by the liberal controlled FBI.
Every President has kept documents.

Its very clear Trump gave up documents as requested.
It also clear all the documents in Trumps possession had been reviewed.

This is pure political theater just as the impeachment's and the Jan 6th investigation are.
This will carry on until the mid terms with no criminal charges and than disappear because there is nothing there.
Charges should happen quickly if there is anything recovered that warrant it.

You don’t know what documents Trump has.
He says the aren’t classified.
When it comes comes to aTrump his record with the FBI, and the MSM I’ll believe Trump.
Three big ones, Russia,Russia,Russia, the FBI is Spying on me, Ukraine, Hunter
lap top.
All were either fabricated stories by the media or lies started by the liberal controlled FBI.
Every President has kept documents.

Its very clear Trump gave up documents as requested.
It also clear all the documents in Trumps possession had been reviewed.

This is pure political theater just as the impeachment's and the Jan 6th investigation are.
This will carry on until the mid terms with no criminal charges and than disappear because there is nothing there.
Charges should happen quickly if there is anything recovered that warrant it.
Ok then, it’s obvious you don’t want to actually discuss the events that have occurred. You’ve made up your mind based upon what you believe has happened in the past and the media.

For the record, classification status of the documents is not even relevant for the charges cited in the warrant.

You live in an alternate world if you believe ‘its very clear Trump gave up documents as requested’.

Good luck on your solar decision. Sounds like a potentially good deal, but i will acknowledge i don’t know much about the value of farmland and what is a better long term ROI.

I don't even know why there is still a discussion on this. I thought Trump's lawyers have signed in June and asserted that all classified documents have been returned. Now that there are still classified documents found at Mar-A-Lago. So what is left to defend? If Hunter Biden asserted that he didn't possess any classified documents, but FBI found such documents at his home, what would you say?

• That Hunter Biden must be innocent because the FBI is corrupt?
  • That we should just keep asking Hunter Biden nicely and hopefully one day he'd return those documents that didn't belong to him in the first place?
  • That we should never raid his home, no matter how many months we've been trying to retrieve the documents, because his lawyers have asserted that they have returned everything?
  • That it must be the corrupt FBI planting declassified documents? (If they were to plant, why plant declassified documents and not classified ones?)

Just answer me these three questions:
  1. Were there classified documents at Mar-a-Lago? Yes, or no?
  2. Did those classified documents belong to Trump, or the United States?
  3. If the U.S. demand those documents back, and Trump's side asserted that all of them have been returned, why should U.S. let them stay at Mar-a-Lago (esp. if they are top secret)?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT