ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

If Hunter broke the law, he should be held accountable. If Joe broke the law, he should be held accountable. If Trump broke the law, he should be held accountable. How am i the first person posting this?
Only person I see people going after though is Trump and it's still not clear he broke the law... The others it's well known by now, but nothing is happening.

Only person I see people going after though is Trump and it's still not clear he broke the law... The others it's well known by now, but nothing is happening.
Investigations are designed to figure out if someone committed a crime.

You think because the DOJ isn't giving regular updates on the Hunter investigation.......it means nothing is going on?

You sound like the Dems who have been complaining about the DOJ doing nothing on trump for 18 months.

Lol good one Charles. Have you ever heard of “hate watching” and are you familiar with the opinions of this board on Carlson? Liberals foam at the mouth in hatred for him.
On the flip side is Bill Maher. A liberal who also attracts conservative viewers too

Don't know if this is true.....but there better be something pretty serious in those boxes.
That article, if correct, is alarming. It refers to classified military documents. Why would he take classified military documents? Question: Do they change the nuclear codes on a regular basis or when a new President is elected or what?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
That article, if correct, is alarming. It refers to classified military documents. Why would he take classified military documents? Question: Do they change the nuclear codes on a regular basis or when a new President is elected or what?
No, they are still using the same ones that Eisenhower used.

No one ever changes codes or passwords on anything except when I go to pay a bill online. I would hate it if they accidentally let someone else pay my bills for me so always thankful for that.

Investigations are designed to figure out if someone committed a crime.

You think because the DOJ isn't giving regular updates on the Hunter investigation.......it means nothing is going on?

You sound like the Dems who have been complaining about the DOJ doing nothing on trump for 18 months.
They've had the laptop for YEARS. Wake me up when they raid Hunter's place.

I'm not going to trust anything written at this point. Too many agendas for both sides.

I'm sure they change the codes between admins.

I don't understand how Garland wasn't involved with the decision......or how anybody would think it wouldn't be a circus. I guess they were referring to the press being there during the warrant execution.

Anybody have information on “the boxes” or are those just another left wing fever dream?

Yeah, an according to all of you there's a whole lotta sh!t to investigate. Or is that not true now?

Do you have information that he has classified government files? Do you think it's ok for trump to have them?
If you haven't already take 2 minutes to follow my link above and listen to Victor Davis Hanson's take on the Raid.
And even more important listen to the 7 minute speech by Scolia. Scroll past the first 3 inutes if you like.

Stop “b!tching” about what exactly?

You have problem reading? I clearly stated that I was "just saying to all those who were b!tching about the FBI or law-enforcement enforcing laws." If you are not one of those b!tching, then I wasn't referring to you.

I asked your opinion on the “raid” and I keep asking Trump haters what laws he’s broken and nobody can give me a straight answer.

I've clearly stated my opinion of the raid. I said I support FBI investigate corrupt politicians, be it Trump, or Hunter Biden (even though Hunter Biden is not a politician). I don't know how I can make my position clearer if you simply lack reading comprehension skill.

As for what laws he has broken, I am sure the details will eventually come out. I just don't think the court will issue such a warrant if there isn't a high bar. I think it is prudent to let all the facts present itself, including what triggers the raid. You are assuming Trump broke no law. My stance is that he might, or he might not, but there should be a high bar for a judge to issue a warrant.

I don't think I have to tell you, but you guys think it's funny when we point out the FBI and other agencies have been weaponized. You need to get your head out of your ass.

If there is anyone to weaponize the FBI, it would be Trump, no? Comey (a Republican) has detailed how Trump wanted to weaponize the FBI. Heck, even Eric Trump, with his Freudian slip, basically admitted that kind of practice was normal in the Trump's White House. And who's the head of the FBI? Someone whom Trump appointed and called him a man of impeccable credentials.

So you think it’s wine or something stronger in what Jeannie is drinking? The look on Gutfield’s face is hilarious … he loves every minute of this stuff.

RE RAID. The joke is, why does it take 18 months before the DOJ decides to raid Trumps house.

🤔. So the MSM and Democrats can blast away for the next 10 weeks to try to impact the election.
Because there's stuff you and I don't know. At least I don't know. For some reason you think you do.

Why doesn't trump release the warrants and lists of what was taken? He has it.

Because if he did, he couldn't use this to rile up his base fanatics like you for two more years.......and he couldn't fundraise off of it.

I liked what Trump's policies did for the people of this country. I would prefer someone else run as the Republican candidate. If a crime is found he should be punished. My complaint about this episode is the method of serving the warrant is strongly reminiscent of the technique of the jack booted Nazis in the late '30s and early '40s.

I liked what Trump's policies did for the people of this country. I would prefer someone else run as the Republican candidate. If a crime is found he should be punished. My complaint about this episode is the method of serving the warrant is strongly reminiscent of the technique of the jack booted Nazis in the late '30s and early '40s.
Please explain.

Ha! What’s pathetic is the fabricated information by the FBI and the HRC campaign to start a Russian Collusin hoax. And infiltrate a Political opponent‘s campaign.
A hoax known by Schiff and Pelosi who lied to the gullible left promoting MSM.
A hoax that divided the Country.
Than 8 weeks of a circus trying to prove Trump organized a non armed cue.
Where he offered the National Guard to protect the WH.
Whats pathetic were 2 bogus impeachment hearings.
I wonder why the Dems wanted Rudy Giuliani out of Ukraine.
Can anyone say Hunter Biden?
Whst‘s pathetic is an FBI fabricated kidnapping of a sitting Governor,.
Then the Detroit FBI director, instead of being fired, is promoted to direct the DC district just in time for the Jan 6th election protest. Coincidence? I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it raises. Questions.
i can go on about the lap top etc, etc...
What the Dems need to realize is we are not Trump idols, I don’t even like the man, we are Trump policy idols.
Just because you say things are "fabricated and a hoax" doesn't mean they are fabricated and a hoax. But that seems to be the norm for you people.. make up your own facts. Everything you listed there just shows how much you adore the Cheeto Jaba and that you must sleep with Faux News on. Trump divided the country. Trump lied incessantly. Trump led a "Coup" (learn how to spell if you want to use the word). Trump has broken the law many times during his presidency, and has done so pretty much his entire F'ing life. You CAN go on and on and on... with stupidity. Oh, and seriously... "he offered the National Guard to protect the WH"?? What f'ing rock do you live under?

Because there's stuff you and I don't know. At least I don't know. For some reason you think you do.

Because if he did, he couldn't use this to rile up his base fanatics like you for two more years.......and he couldn't fundraise off of it.
Yeah, I’m pretty “worked up” based on my number of posts on this topic. And the first was about the far left and far right (nothing about the raid)…keep up your hyperbole.

I have said a number of times that I hope Trump doesn’t win the nomination, but Trump is infinitely better than anyone from the far left that the Democrats will offer up in 2024.

Does anyone know anything about the classified documents previously removed from Trump’s home? Are there military documents involved? We all know he did take classified documents (see National Archives) but why did he do that? What is the purpose or reason behind taking classified documents especially secret classified military documents? Also, why was the locked safe at Mar-a-Lago empty? That strikes me as very strange.
They will never tell us. There's rumors going around as to what he took, and if they are true, they will never be public.

Yeah, I’m pretty “worked up” based on my number of posts on this topic. And the first was about the far left and far right (nothing about the raid)…keep up your hyperbole.

I have said a number of times that I hope Trump doesn’t win the nomination, but Trump is infinitely better than anyone from the far left that the Democrats will offer up in 2024.
uh. Didn't say you were......today......in this thread. "couldn't use this to rile up his base fanatics like you for two more years."
This is going to get brought up over and over by you and others.........who are steadily disowning trump, until he's criticized, then you go all Jesses Waters.
You don't know who the dems will put up..........but it doesn't matter. You'd vote for MTG or a Q candidate before a dem.

uh. Didn't say you were......today......in this thread. "couldn't use this to rile up his base fanatics like you for two more years."
This is going to get brought up over and over by you and others.........who are steadily disowning trump, until he's criticized, then you go all Jesses Waters.
You don't know who the dems will put up..........but it doesn't matter. You'd vote for MTG or a Q candidate before a dem.
Yes, if the Democrat candidate is stupid enough to pass bills and back a platform that causes inflation…just like this administration. Remember, raising wages and push the climate agenda won’t cause inflation. Oh, but now that it has, let’s pass “inflation reduction” that won’t lower inflation.

Democrats being Democrats, pissing away tax payer money like it’s Halloween candy then blaming everyone from Putin to the Fossil Fuel industry for “causing inflation”, then promptly taking credit for any sustained downward tick in gas prices.

Just like his deficit reduction. Biden isn’t reducing the deficit like he says, he is only reducing the rate at which the deficit is going up. Like month to month inflation comparison, when for 40 years it gets compared on a yearly basis. Can beat the game…change rules aka metrics until the new metrics fit your narrative .

🤡

Just because you say things are "fabricated and a hoax" doesn't mean they are fabricated and a hoax. But that seems to be the norm for you people.. make up your own facts. Everything you listed there just shows how much you adore the Cheeto Jaba and that you must sleep with Faux News on. Trump divided the country. Trump lied incessantly. Trump led a "Coup" (learn how to spell if you want to use the word). Trump has broken the law many times during his presidency, and has done so pretty much his entire F'ing life. You CAN go on and on and on... with stupidity. Oh, and seriously... "he offered the National Guard to protect the WH"?? What f'ing rock do you live under?
Obama divided this country long before Trump came along. The division he sewed along with the unlikability of Hillary Clinton is largely responsible for the rise of Trump.

Yes, if the Democrat candidate is stupid enough to pass bills and back a platform that causes inflation…just like this administration. Remember, raising wages and push the climate agenda won’t cause inflation. Oh, but now that it has, let’s pass “inflation reduction” that won’t lower inflation.

Democrats being Democrats, pissing away tax payer money like it’s Halloween candy then blaming everyone from Putin to the Fossil Fuel industry for “causing inflation”, then promptly taking credit for any sustained downward tick in gas prices.

Just like his deficit reduction. Biden isn’t reducing the deficit like he says, he is only reducing the rate at which the deficit is going up. Like month to month inflation comparison, when for 40 years it gets compared on a yearly basis. Can beat the game…change rules aka metrics until the new metrics fit your narrative .

🤡
Whew, I mean if you would honestly vote for someone like MTG because of a policy disagreement, then you’re an even bigger asshole than I thought possible.

Whew, I mean if you would honestly vote for someone like MTG because of a policy disagreement, then you’re an even bigger asshole than I thought possible.
Ok, I’ll play hyperbole… MTG versus Rashida “free all inmates” Tlaib. Yeah. AOC and Bernie…yep.

(MTG isn’t getting the Presidential nod…so you can stop foaming at the mouth.)

I guess I cannot completely rule it out with all of the Democrats supporting far right candidates…maybe you should look at your own party and who they are supporting in the primaries.

Last edited:
Ok, I’ll play hyperbole… MTG versus Rashida “free all inmates” Tlaib. Yeah. AOC and Bernie…yep.

(MTG isn’t getting the Presidential nod…so you can stop foaming at the mouth.)
Lol nah man. No need to try to walk it back. MTG is just your mouthpiece, but thanks for confirming it.

• Haha
Lol nah man. No need to try to walk it back. MTG is just your mouthpiece, but thanks for confirming it.
OK “Free all the murders” Tlaib. You know they are all just mentally challenged. They can be rehabilitated. Are you going to invite them into your home? Of course you would. I am sure someone like Jeffery Dahlmer would be high on your list.😉

How many serial killers would you free, RashidaFan1

Last edited:

You don't know it because your head is stuck in the MSNBC, CNN sand.
It has been reported that a warrant was never given to Trump or his lawyers.
Trump was in NY. And none of his lawyers were allowed to witness what the FBI was doing.
The CIA guards were shown the FBI warrant and allowed the FBI in.
Amazingly one of the security guards defied the FBI and let the survailance cameras record the raid.
The FBI now wants the tapes. Why? Did they do someting wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT