ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

They don’t? Because their ridiculous and sometimes dangerous rhetoric goes unchecked by the entire party. I’m not defending the three Dems you listed either, but I have yet to see rhetoric from them that comes even remotely close to the three Republicans you listed. I get that all six represent extremism within their parties, but I also think there’s a clear difference in their approach, at a minimum.
Omar was censured for her rhetoric toward Israel and the Jewish community, only because it was pushed for by Republicans. You seem to be pretty biased toward one party in your comments...

Reactions: Boilermaker03
They're mainstream in the Trump party. They're not mainstream for sane conservatives.
Yeah, I'm clear on that.

I'm curious as to your opinion of what percentage of registered Republican voters fall into the mainstream trump party.

Point being, if the ....not sane.....Republicans are a majority in the party, doesn't that concern you as a sane republican?

I'm not trying to set you up here.

Omar was censured for her rhetoric toward Israel and the Jewish community, only because it was pushed for by Republicans. You seem to be pretty biased toward one party in your comments...
Good. I’m glad she was. Which solidifies my point. If you want to call that being biased then knock yourself out.

Most sane Republicans want nothing to do with Madge, Boebert, Gaetz, and the other collection of morons. It's like stating everything the squad (Omar, Bush, and AOC) says represents Democrats.
How are you defining sane in this context?

Yeah, I'm clear on that.

I'm curious as to your opinion of what percentage of registered Republican voters fall into the mainstream trump party.

Point being, if the ....not sane.....Republicans are a majority in the party, doesn't that concern you as a sane republican?

I'm not really sure. There may be a majority that defend Trump simply because they don't like what Democrats are doing right now. However, I think it's probably 50-50 for those who are in the Trump camp. I think less than 40% are in the Boebert, Madge, and Gaetz camp. But I could be WAY off on this. I think Trump turned a lot of Republicans into Independents. I'm nearly there. And I've voted Democrat in a few cases where the Republican candidate was less than desirable.

Honestly, the best thing that could happen is for Trump to step aside and let someone else take the party forward. That candidate would get the Trump vote anyway and would line up more Independent voters. Trump running again in 2024 is a losing proposition...

Yeah, I'm clear on that.

The trumpsters are the minority. The problem is you can win the primary with a minority of the vote if the rest of the party doesn’t rally around 1 candidate, like the Dems smartly did with Biden to make sure Bernie didn’t win.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I agree completely......and labeling the other side based on the extremists happens far too often.

My question is what percentage of the current republican party feels that way?

The three you mentioned are strong supporters of trump and vice versa. Feel free to correct me........
but aren't they considered mainstream in the party? They took the stage at CPAC, MTG was hanging with Trump at Bedminster at the LIV tournament, Gaetz is considered a trump insider.

Seems to me the sane Republicans are clearly in the minority.
What percent of the Democrat party feels that the “Squad” represents the Democrat party. Add Bernie and his free candy giveaways and the scale climbs above 50%. The far left Democrats have been moving much faster to the left than the Republicans have been moving right. Six years ago, college bailout was something that <25% of America was backing and Sanders operated on the fringe. Now Sanders is main stream and AOC helped write the GND, that Biden plagiarized.

Oh, and you need only to look at the last bill from Congress to find those ideas being written into laws.

Ask Elon Musk if the left has shifted and how quick. There’s your answer.

You have to separate the person from the policies.
By all accounts, Biden is a nice guy, doesn’t mean tweet and cares about some things, unfortunately, he’s a complete failure as a leader and POTUS.
I don’t, though. To me, when you’re talking “leader of the free world”, character matters. President impacts policy, for sure, but that is largely set by the party in control in congress. Executive order being the obvious exception.

Please leave SC. You’re giving South Carolinians a bad name. We’re a red state.
More people in CA voted for Trump than in any other state. See, you have to live with other people who don’t agree with your politics anywhere you go. That’s why it’s best to not be an ass about your politics and not hang your identity entirely on your political “team”.

I'm not really sure. There may be a majority that defend Trump simply because they don't like what Democrats are doing right now. However, I think it's probably 50-50 for those who are in the Trump camp. I think less than 40% are in the Boebert, Madge, and Gaetz camp. But I could be WAY off on this. I think Trump turned a lot of Republicans into Independents. I'm nearly there. And I've voted Democrat in a few cases where the Republican candidate was less than desirable.

Honestly, the best thing that could happen is for Trump to step aside and let someone else take the party forward. That candidate would get the Trump vote anyway and would line up more Independent voters. Trump running again in 2024 is a losing proposition...
It absolutely would be best for everyone if he stepped aside. But it’s clear that, even if he doesn’t end up running, he isn’t going to just go away. His ideologies have clearly spread as well, which paved the way for folks like MTG and Boebert; at least for them to be so outspoken. MTG herself just recently said the Republican Party is the party of Trump. No representative of either party should be saying that.

Trump is corrupt as they come. Everyone knows that but the cult followers.
Are we sure the cult followers aren’t those who say nothing but “he’s corrupt” without anything to back that up? What crimes has he committed and when will he be going to jail for all of this corruption that you cult followers always talk about?

If Biden were to do anything like Trump's done, sure have the FBI investigate. I believe we won't have to worry about that as that would be completely out of character for Biden. He doesn't have the criminal history that Trump does.
Completely out of character for Biden? What’s your reaction when he blatantly lies about things that are easily proven to be false? We’re all still waiting for you and other cult democrats to explain to us what laws Trump broke. And you won’t respond because you’re getting schooled by me. Just pathetic.

• Haha
What percent of the Democrat party feels that the “Squad” represents the Democrat party. Add Bernie and his free candy giveaways and the scale climbs above 50%. The far left Democrats have been moving much faster to the left than the Republicans have been moving right. Six years ago, college bailout was something that <25% of America was backing and Sanders operated on the fringe. Now Sanders is main stream and AOC helped write the GND, that Biden plagiarized.

Oh, and you need only to look at the last bill from Congress to find those ideas being written into laws.

Ask Elon Musk if the left has shifted and how quick. There’s your answer.
I didn't ask a question about what you're talking about. You're talking to yourself.

I'm just trying to learn something from someone who has different beliefs.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Are we sure the cult followers aren’t those who say nothing but “he’s corrupt” without anything to back that up? What crimes has he committed and when will he be going to jail for all of this corruption that you cult followers always talk about?

[A lot of] Politicians are corrupt.

Corrupt politicians should be investigated and thrown to jail, regardless of party.

If a corrupt politician is being investigated, that's a good thing.

If that politician comes from the party you support, that's still a good thing.

You know at some point, some politician from the other party you don't support will be investigated too. And that's also a good thing.

So if you are right wing, stop b!tching about investigation. Stop b!tching about FBI.

The guy leading the FBI is Trump-appointed and Trump praised him as a man of impeccable credentials.

As many right wing folks have said whenever there's a police/colored people confrontation, "If you didn't break any law, there is nothing for you to be fearful of. Just cooperate."

Trump appointed 54 appeals court judges in 4 years, just one short of Obama did in 8 years. Bush Jr. appointed 62 in 8. There are a lot more conservative judges out there, including all the way up to the Supreme Court. The legal system is tilted in conservative's favor.

And if you still want to b!tch, just remember Trump's loyalist Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who said, "When you're attacking FBI agents because you are under criminal investigation, you are losing."

Reactions: BleedinGold
[A lot of] Politicians are corrupt.

Corrupt politicians should be investigated and thrown to jail, regardless of party.

If a corrupt politician is being investigated, that's a good thing.

If that politician comes from the party you support, that's still a good thing.

You know at some point, some politician from the other party you don't support will be investigated too. And that's also a good thing.

So if you are right wing, stop b!tching about investigation. Stop b!tching about FBI.

The guy leading the FBI is Trump-appointed and Trump praised him as a man of impeccable credentials.

As many right wing folks have said whenever there's a police/colored people confrontation, "If you didn't break any law, there is nothing for you to be fearful of. Just cooperate."

Trump appointed 54 appeals court judges in 4 years, just one short of Obama did in 8 years. Bush Jr. appointed 62 in 8. There are a lot more conservative judges out there, including all the way up to the Supreme Court. The legal system is tilted in conservative's favor.

And if you still want to b!tch, just remember Trump's loyalist Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who said, "When you're attacking FBI agents because you are under criminal investigation, you are losing."
This doesn’t seem a little overboard to you at all, Charles? The “raid” political theater?

• Haha
Sounds like the liberals are a lot more open minded and are more willing to hear contrary opinion, if the numbers are correct.
Lol good one Charles. Have you ever heard of “hate watching” and are you familiar with the opinions of this board on Carlson? Liberals foam at the mouth in hatred for him.

This doesn’t seem a little overboard to you at all, Charles? The “raid” political theater?

No. If they do the same to Hunter Biden, I say, "Great."

Did you complain some police's action was overboard when they were stopping people of color? If not, what's so overboard?

Again, "When you're attacking FBI agents because you are under criminal investigation, you are losing." That's what Trump's spokesperson said.

No. If they do the same to Hunter Biden, I say, "Great."

Did you complain some police's action was overboard when they were stopping people of color? If not, what's so overboard?

Again, "When you're attacking FBI agents because you are under criminal investigation, you are losing." That's what Trump's spokesperson said.
What does this raid have to do with Hunter Biden? And what does this raid have to do with stopping people of color?

Why would I care about what Trump’s spokesperson says? Your posts are getting harder to read. You’re just babbling.

Lol good one Charles. Have you ever heard of “hate watching” and are you familiar with the opinions of this board on Carlson? Liberals foam at the mouth in hatred for him.

First of all, even if the liberals are just "hate-watching", they are actually pushing Tucker Carlson's rating. He should thank them.

Second, while Conservatives might live in an echo chamber when they basically consumed only Fox News, you can't say the same with Liberals, if the numbers were right.

Third, hate-watching is watching with the intention of acquiring amusement from the mockery of its content or subject. If all Tucker Carlson says are true and factual, there is nothing the liberals can do for mockery.

• Haha
First of all, even if the liberals are just "hate-watching", they are actually pushing Tucker Carlson's rating. He should thank them.

Second, while Conservatives might live in an echo chamber when they basically consumed only Fox News, you can't say the same with Liberals, if the numbers were right.

Third, hate-watching is watching with the intention of acquiring amusement from the mockery of its content or subject. If all Tucker Carlson says are true and factual, there is nothing the liberals can do for mockery.
1) Do you think liberals are smart enough to realize they’re helping his ratings? I’d say no.

2) Maybe they have to consume only Fox News due to a lack of options? Everything on television seems to be left leaning.

3) This isn’t quite the zinger you were hoping it would be.

What does this raid have to do with Hunter Biden? And what does this raid have to do with stopping people of color?

I am just saying to all those who were b!tching about the FBI or law-enforcement enforcing laws. Let them do their job. Stop b!tching.

Why would I care about what Trump’s spokesperson says?

If I quote a liberal guy, you'd complain that he's biased against Trump. That won't be the case with a Trump loyalist.

Your posts are getting harder to read.

I already try to dumb it down for you. Sorry if I've overestimated your reading ability. Are you fourth grade level yet?

1) Do you think liberals are smart enough to realize they’re helping his ratings? I’d say no.

It doesn't matter. Carlson should still thank them. That's my point. They are literally helping him and making him famous. All the Conservatives should also thank them for making your favorite TV news host getting high rating. Stop b!tching.

2) Maybe they have to consume only Fox News due to a lack of options? Everything on television seems to be left leaning.

You can still watch left-lean networks and see what they have to say. Maybe 2 out of 10 times you actually learned something new that you wouldn't have known if you stayed in your echo chamber, and that is still a win. I try to read news and opinions from both sides, and I find it very helpful.

Moreover, "if everything is left-lean", then maybe it is you who are far away from the center? It's like, if "everyone calls you crazy", maybe it isn't that "everyone is crazy for calling you crazy," but more so that you are, indeed, crazy?

3) This isn’t quite the zinger you were hoping it would be.

I wasn't hoping for any zinger. I am just stating some obvious truth. There is nothing to ridicule if you are factually accurate and logically consistent. And if they still ridicule, then it's on them, not you.

I agree there is a number of people that support trump because they are simply against the Dems.....even hate the Dems.

I think the 40% number works for the Boebert etc......and is close to the number that will not move off trump under any circumstances (shoot someone on fifth avenue).

I put Old school conservatives that are completely fed up with the party at 10-15%. That leaves 45-50 in the "like his policies, don't like him" camp.....moving toward Ron if not already there.

Interesting that Ron came out with the trump party line yesterday on the warrant. I think he wants to stick as close to trump as he can, for as long as he can, because he has to pull over some trump support to win......should say more trump support. But he has to break with him at some point if he's going to run. How and when he does it will be very interesting.

I am just saying to all those who were b!tching about the FBI or law-enforcement enforcing laws. Let them do their job. Stop b!tching.

If I quote a liberal guy, you'd complain that he's biased against Trump. That won't be the case with a Trump loyalist.

I already try to dumb it down for you. Sorry if I've overestimated your reading ability. Are you fourth grade level yet?
Stop “b!tching” about what exactly? I asked your opinion on the “raid” and I keep asking Trump haters what laws he’s broken and nobody can give me a straight answer. Stop babbling and settle down. I think you’re getting me confused with somebody else.

I can read just fine, thank you. I know babbling when I read it.

It doesn't matter. Carlson should still thank them. That's my point. They are literally helping him and making him famous. All the Conservatives should also thank them for making your favorite TV news host getting high rating. Stop b!tching.

You can still watch left-lean networks and see what they have to say. Maybe 2 out of 10 times you actually learned something new that you wouldn't have known if you stayed in your echo chamber, and that is still a win. I try to read news and opinions from both sides, and I find it very helpful.

Moreover, "if everything is left-lean", then maybe it is you who are far away from the center? It's like, if "everyone calls you crazy", maybe it isn't that "everyone is crazy for calling you crazy," but more so that you are, indeed, crazy?

I wasn't hoping for any zinger. I am just stating some obvious truth. There is nothing to ridicule if you are factually accurate and logically consistent. And if they still ridicule, then it's on them, not you.
Do political talk show hosts typically “thank” certain groups of people for watching? Why should Carlson thank people? Again, what am I “b!tching” about? Are we sure you’re not the one with the reading issues here, Charles? You seem to be creating problems in your own mind to babble about.

One thing I forgot.

There are those saying a larger field helps trump.......because that 40-50% percent group will vote for him regardless and the rest gets divided up among the others. I'm not sure there will be a large field......Ron is the only one that can beat trump......but I guess the theory makes sense.

You see it that way?

• Haha
One thing I forgot.

There are those saying a larger field helps trump.......because that 40-50% percent group will vote for him regardless and the rest gets divided up among the others. I'm not sure there will be a large field......Ron is the only one that can beat trump......but I guess the theory makes sense.
You and Ron buddies? Pretty cool if so since you’re on a first name basis.

Joe had some interesting things to say today about inflation. Joe also shook an invisible hand yesterday 😀

Just kidding, Bob. It is pretty fun to call a political by a first name tho.

Sounds like the liberals are a lot more open minded and are more willing to hear contrary opinion, if the numbers are correct.
Sounds like that is what you want the numbers to mean, but there are other possible factors that you can possibly figure out, maybe.

One thing I forgot.

You see it that way?

It'll be DeSantis and Abbot as the top 2. Maybe Pence and Noem in the 2nd tier. Even if Trump were to run, I don't see him beating out DeSantis at this point.

Why don’t you want to hold Trump accountable for his actions? He’s not above the law.
OH! So now we are using the "nobody is above the law" argument.

What about Sandy Berger when he was caught stealing and trying to destroy documents?
What about Eric Holder when he refused to give documents about fast and furious?
What about Lois Lerner when she targeted conservative charities and denied them their tax exempt status?
What about Hillary Clinton for having a private server where she sent and received classified documents?

Apparently these people ARE above the law because none of their homes were raided in the manner that they did for Trump.

What do all of those people have in common? I don't think I have to tell you, but you guys think it's funny when we point out the FBI and other agencies have been weaponized. You need to get your head out of your ass.

Reactions: SKYDOG
30,000 emails from personal phone were enough for me to not trust Hillary Clinton enough to vote for her over Donald Trump.

15 boxes of documents, including apparently Top Secret documents take to a private home are damn sure a big deal.

Only hypocrites would try to spin this otherwise. Trump’s people were apparently warned by DOJ in June about this.
No they aren't. Especially if they had been declassified, which the President can do.

ADVERTISEMENT