ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

So you come on the board acting like the smartest guy in the world but you somehow missed the weeklong coverage of the Roger Stone raid? The fact that people have been protesting in front of supreme court justices houses for like 2 months - against Federal law which prohibits, and the DOJ penned a memo referring to parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists. One of them being a man whose daughter was raped by a boy identifying as a girl in a bathroom and was lied to about it and the boy was transferred to a different school - which played a major role in maybe the most shocking statewide election since November 2020. And you never heard of Glen Youngkin.

Well, i guess when you are so wrong one thing to do is be smug and act dumb.
I just don’t care. I don’t act smug about knowing everything. I act smug about not getting all twisted about shit that just does not matter one bit to my daily life.

So no. I don’t know anything about it, and I didn’t read your synopsis of it either because I couldn’t give two flying rat ****s about any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Well, Hillary actually did technically break the law and there was evidence of such. Comey decided on his own, somehow, that no prosecutor would take the case forward (I didn't realize he was the guy to determine that). Her staff also deleted evidence (took a hammer to hard drives) on that server but was never investigated for that. I always thought deleting evidence was a crime in itself, as evidenced by photos of Trump's toilet, but I guess that's not the case if you're Hillary.

"FBI director James Comey announced the results of a separate FBI investigation on 5 July and concluded that that while "there is evidence of potential violations" of criminal statues covering the mishandling of classified information, "our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case". It referred the matter to the Justice Department, which closed the case against Mrs Clinton and her aides with no charges."
Jim Comey was not the guy to determine that. He investigated, presented his findings, and then gave his opinion to the Justice Department. The Justice Department under Obama did not pursue the issue further, and you can take what you want from that. But Jeff Sessions and William Barr had every opportunity to pursue criminal charges for 4 years and chose not to.

I'm not defending Hillary to be perfectly clear. The email scandal was the end of any support I had for her. Whether or not there was a crime committed, I can't think of many reasons to bypass official government communications and use a private server, other than to hide things you don't want people to know. That screams corruption and illegal intent.

Before you get too mad at Jim Comey, let's not forget that he reopened the email investigation 11 days before the election. Based on polling data, I believe he cost her the election.

I was laughing, because I thought you were being sarcastic, but you're either naive or indoctrinated enough to believe what you wrote. You really need to learn a lot more about the Biden Crime Family. Joe's had his whole family dipping into the graft he was able to arrange for them. Read the book "The Laptop from Hell", which just deals with Hunter.

He's also made brothers Jim & Frank and sister Valerie rich, by setting them up with multiple lucrative deals by virtue of his political position.

...as long as the Big Guy gets his 10%...
The left has awoken a giant and may have just lost in 2024 as a result.

I just don’t care. I don’t act smug about knowing everything. I act smug about not getting all twisted about shit that just does not matter one bit to my daily life.

So no. I don’t know anything about it, and I didn’t read your synopsis of it either because I couldn’t give two flying rat ****s about any of it.
Sure you are. If you didn't you wouldn't say things like this:

"But most of you guys are so quick to defend all things Trump, I have to believe that you are caught up in his cult of personality and demagoguery and you don’t even see it in yourselves."

And you cared about it enough to tell people that if they have a different opinion than you then they are nut job cultists.

Didn’t the National Archives already retrieve many boxes of classified documents that were illegally removed from the White House? I would think they would have carefully gone through those documents and realized that there were more that are unaccounted for and missing. Also. I saw pictures online of papers torn into pieces and thrown in a White House toilet. They appeared to my untrained eye to be written with a sharpie. Since I was told I posted too soon about the ten year old who was raped I am going to withhold judgement until I know more.
Perhaps it was Nancy's copy of the state of the union address?

Is this some secret message we need secret decoder rings to decipher?

First you say I’m making stuff up. I show you I’m not. You respond with you want more. No, old man. You don’t get to keep dragging the goalposts around the field.
LOL, nice try, kid. You set the goalposts, when you said, "Doesn’t change the fact that elected officials are saying it,". "OFFICIALS" implies that there are many, or at least MORE THAN ONE, which apparently you can't produce. You find one idiot, who says something and try to blow it up into something more than it is. Then you pout, when you get called out.

So just stop making a fool of yourself, if that's possible. Never mind. I think by now we all realize that you can't help yourself. Keep being you. We need the laughs.

I am sure this whole thing is above board and nothing to see here…….
Yup, if there is ONE thing that we've learned, since Trump won the nomination, it's that our Justice Department is unbiased and fully trustworthy. Not one iota of corruption in that organization.

As Obama once said about Biden, "You can always trust Joe to F things up." This fiasco is not going to get the desired result. Instead of further demonizing Trump, they may have unintentionally made him a martyr.

I really didn't want Trump to run again, but they may have made it inevitable now. They haven't figured out that if you want to diminish Trump. you just ignore him. Attacking him is just playing on his court. It looks like a desperate attempt by the Dems to misdirect the public from what a crappy job Joe & the Dems have done, going into the midterms.

Didn’t trump and Co have four years to go after Hillary et al? Curious that they didn’t, no?
Apparently, you took a 4 yr nap or you'd realize that there were a lot of Dem activists in the DoJ/FBI, who weren't particularly interested in going after HRC or any other Dems. They were a lot more attuned to obstructing Trump.

Didn’t the National Archives already retrieve many boxes of classified documents that were illegally removed from the White House? I would think they would have carefully gone through those documents and realized that there were more that are unaccounted for and missing. Also. I saw pictures online of papers torn into pieces and thrown in a White House toilet. They appeared to my untrained eye to be written with a sharpie. Since I was told I posted too soon about the ten year old who was raped I am going to withhold judgement until I know more.
They were already torn up.
They were the remnants of Nancy Pelosies copy of the Trump State of the Union Address she tore up.
Trump was keeping them for posterity sake.

Everybody, on both sides, just needs to be patient. We will learn what happened.

It was a legal warrant.

If it's just about retrieving classified documents that he shouldn't have.....and nothing else, it's a big mistake and will only benefit trump.

But given what's been happening since the DOJ started getting info from the 1/6 committee.......a definite DOJ investigation, testimony before the DOJ from trump admin officials and others as a result of the investigation, a seemingly sudden move to get documents that trump was known to have for some time, by a cautious AG known for being meticulous and thorough...points to new and significant information arising from the investigation.......from somebody.

The reaction from the trump right is both expected and ridiculous.

They would have you believe Biden, Garland, HC, Wray, and Schumer are working together to take trump down because they are afraid of him. Third world country stuff is being thrown around......like they give a damn about warrants and magistrates and due process in third world countries.....anymore than they care about vote counts and the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump republicans crow about respecting law enforcement......as long as the authorities act in the way they want. "We must destroy the FBI"? "Purge the government"?

Trump has the warrant and an inventory of what they took. By law. He could stop some of the speculation by releasing them. Why doesn't he? I guess it would stifle his ability to raise money from the situation, which he's already doing.

Garland's DOJ will be going by the book on this unprecedented action. No public comment. The Dems have been pissed at him for moving slowly on an investigation of trump. Now it's the pubs turn to be pissed.

Well, I guess they already were. To be clear, Hunter is under federal investigation. Has been for awhile. In typical Garland fashion, it will take awhile.
You have amazing powers of rationalization, Bob.

You call Garland "a cautious AG known for being meticulous and thorough." This is the same guy, who didn't hesitate to launch an investigation on parents in VA, who were concerned about their kids educations, after the NEA sent a letter designating them as domestic terrorists.

This home invasion by the FBI was unprecedented. There was apparently NO Subpoena for the items that the DoJ wanted to see/take. They did it while Trump was in NY. They didn't allow Trump's attorneys to be in the room, as they were collecting whatever they were after. Based on second hand info, the FBI filled a lot of boxes with ???. There was no inventory of what they took. Yeah, to have an ex-President be treated like that does sound pretty much like a Third World evolution.

I suspect it was just more Political Theater by the Dems, going into the Midterms. When the Dems gave us over 3 years of "Russian Collusion", two phony Impeachments and the Prime Time Jan 6th hearings to drive a stake into Trump's Political Heart, it's not a great leap to think that this is just more Dem Political Theater. I also expect the Dems to FIND a ticking time bomb among the things they took from Trump's house, which will be leaked to the Media early in October to feed the TDS of the Dems and denigrate all the candidates that Trump supported.

After the Midterms are over, the alleged Time Bomb will either disappear or be defused, since it will have served it's purpose in getting the drones to the polls. The Dems are far better at Marketing and Manipulation, than the Reps will ever be. Unfortunately, the Dem policies are destructive for our country.

You have amazing powers of rationalization, Bob.

You call Garland "a cautious AG known for being meticulous and thorough." This is the same guy, who didn't hesitate to launch an investigation on parents in VA, who were concerned about their kids educations, after the NEA sent a letter designating them as domestic terrorists.

This home invasion by the FBI was unprecedented. There was apparently NO Subpoena for the items that the DoJ wanted to see/take. They did it while Trump was in NY. They didn't allow Trump's attorneys to be in the room, as they were collecting whatever they were after. Based on second hand info, the FBI filled a lot of boxes with ???. There was no inventory of what they took. Yeah, to have an ex-President be treated like that does sound pretty much like a Third World evolution.

I suspect it was just more Political Theater by the Dems, going into the Midterms. When the Dems gave us over 3 years of "Russian Collusion", two phony Impeachments and the Prime Time Jan 6th hearings to drive a stake into Trump's Political Heart, it's not a great leap to think that this is just more Dem Political Theater. I also expect the Dems to FIND a ticking time bomb among the things they took from Trump's house, which will be leaked to the Media early in October to feed the TDS of the Dems and denigrate all the candidates that Trump supported.

After the Midterms are over, the alleged Time Bomb will either disappear or be defused, since it will have served it's purpose in getting the drones to the polls. The Dems are far better at Marketing and Manipulation, than the Reps will ever be. Unfortunately, the Dem policies are destructive for our country.
Correct no inventory and its paper, like it would really be hard to plant pretty much any other papers in there? Hillary was smart she used a hammer to destroy the evidence of her criminal behavior. We have no idea what was in these papers and again much easier to get some papers mistakenly vs stealing furniture from the White House .

Reactions: SKYDOG
What’s amazing to me is that so many of you claim that you don’t like Trump but you like his policies… yet you jump to his defense at every turn.

If I liked his policies (which I do kinda? Some of them?), but didn’t like the man, I’d be all about every single thing that might prevent him from running again. Let someone else pick up the mantle for him. Get him the F out of politics!

But most of you guys are so quick to defend all things Trump, I have to believe that you are caught up in his cult of personality and demagoguery and you don’t even see it in yourselves.
You have to separate the person from the policies.
By all accounts, Biden is a nice guy, doesn’t mean tweet and cares about some things, unfortunately, he’s a complete failure as a leader and POTUS.

Reactions: purduepat1969
You do realize that the President is the final arbiter on what is classified, don't you? IF Trump decided to declassify all the things that he took, before he left the WH, then there are NO classified documents among his papers. If he can prove he did that, then all this hand wringing goes away.

As I've said before, I don't think that there was anything he took with him that was worthy of this Gestapo-like home invasion. It's just more Dem Political Theater designed to denigrate Trump and diminish his influence in the midterms. It will be interesting to see how this overreach is perceived by the citizens.

Why take a stand on this before you know what's going on? Aren't you at all interested in knowing what the search warrant was for, what was the evidence for probable cause, why it was approved and if they found anything?

Again, if Joe Biden, Chuck Shummer or Nancy Pelosi is breaking the law, I want them out of office. Its really not that complicated. In todays environment, I'd probably vote for another democrat but I don't owe my allegiance to any one person.

I really don't get it.
Please leave SC. You’re giving South Carolinians a bad name. We’re a red state.

Apparently, you took a 4 yr nap or you'd realize that there were a lot of Dem activists in the DoJ/FBI, who weren't particularly interested in going after HRC or any other Dems. They were a lot more attuned to obstructing Trump.
Yeah, that’s it. 😂😂😬

Does anyone know anything about the classified documents previously removed from Trump’s home? Are there military documents involved? We all know he did take classified documents (see National Archives) but why did he do that? What is the purpose or reason behind taking classified documents especially secret classified military documents? Also, why was the locked safe at Mar-a-Lago empty? That strikes me as very strange.

LOL, nice try, kid. You set the goalposts, when you said, "Doesn’t change the fact that elected officials are saying it,". "OFFICIALS" implies that there are many, or at least MORE THAN ONE, which apparently you can't produce. You find one idiot, who says something and try to blow it up into something more than it is. Then you pout, when you get called out.

So just stop making a fool of yourself, if that's possible. Never mind. I think by now we all realize that you can't help yourself. Keep being you. We need the laughs.
You think she’s the only one saying it? Sorry, gramps. Here.

Correct no inventory and its paper, like it would really be hard to plant pretty much any other papers in there? Hillary was smart she used a hammer to destroy the evidence of her criminal behavior. We have no idea what was in these papers and again much easier to get some papers mistakenly vs stealing furniture from the White House .
Stealing from the White House is very lowlife and despicable. Weren’t the Clintons forced to give the stuff back? I thought I read that the FBI went to their home and took it back.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Stealing from the White House is very lowlife and despicable. Weren’t the Clintons forced to give the stuff back? I thought I read that the FBI went to their home and took it back.
They did but the Clinton's still knew what they were stealing.

Im not saying Trump does know/did take stuff he shouldnt on purpose or not, but papers are a lot easier to be mistaken with other papers than furniture and sets of china.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a piece of work. Is she really what she appears to be or is it all an act? Thankful she is not my representative
She’s a piece of shit. And I’m being nice. Harassing a survivor of the Parkland shooting. Saying 9/11 was fake. Spoke at a white nationalist event. That’s just For starters. I can’t see how anyone honestly thinks she has one redeeming quality. She certainly isn’t working on any meaningful legislation.

The left has awoken a giant and may have just lost in 2024 as a result.
I really hope Trump doesn't run. I'd prefer that he just play King Maker and throw his support behind DeSantis.

I don't see anyone on the Dems roster that isn't beatable. I see HRC has a new hat with "but her emails" on it. Apparently she feels secure enough to make fun of her corruption. I do hope HRC runs again and has Kamala as he VP candidate. That way we get stereo cackling and we can all jam pencils through our ear drums.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
You think she’s the only one saying it? Sorry, gramps. Here.

Holy Conspiracy, Batman, you've got a couple people, who got overly emotional about the home invasion and unfortunately voiced their opinions on Twitter.

McCarthy took the right approach by firing a shot over Garland's bow to get his attention.

That had to be a pretty desperate search to use Rolling Stone as your source...LOL
You kids crack me up.

Yup, HRC took the WH China and Silverware, when they left. Early glimpses of that entitlement mentality...

Holy Conspiracy, Batman, you've got a couple people, who got overly emotional about the home invasion and unfortunately voiced their opinions on Twitter.

McCarthy took the right approach by firing a shot over Garland's bow to get his attention.

That had to be a pretty desperate search to use Rolling Stone as your source...LOL
You kids crack me up.
Back to moving the goalposts I see.

She’s a piece of shit. And I’m being nice. Harassing a survivor of the Parkland shooting. Saying 9/11 was fake. Spoke at a white nationalist event. That’s just For starters. I can’t see how anyone honestly thinks she has one redeeming quality. She certainly isn’t working on any meaningful legislation.
Most sane Republicans want nothing to do with Madge, Boebert, Gaetz, and the other collection of morons. It's like stating everything the squad (Omar, Bush, and AOC) says represents Democrats.

Most sane Republicans want nothing to do with Madge, Boebert, Gaetz, and the other collection of morons. It's like stating everything the squad (Omar, Bush, and AOC) says represents Democrats.
They don’t? Because their ridiculous and sometimes dangerous rhetoric goes unchecked by the entire party. I’m not defending the three Dems you listed either, but I have yet to see rhetoric from them that comes even remotely close to the three Republicans you listed. I get that all six represent extremism within their parties, but I also think there’s a clear difference in their approach, at a minimum.

Reactions: indy35
I keep hoping that happens (the Republican leadership shuns the wackos), but the most important one embraces them right now. Until that changes, the GOP has basically turned into a WWE version of itself.

FZF5gYfXoAAl99a

I agree completely......and labeling the other side based on the extremists happens far too often.

My question is what percentage of the current republican party feels that way?

The three you mentioned are strong supporters of trump and vice versa. Feel free to correct me........
but aren't they considered mainstream in the party? They took the stage at CPAC, MTG was hanging with Trump at Bedminster at the LIV tournament, Gaetz is considered a trump insider.

Seems to me the sane Republicans are clearly in the minority.

• Haha
I agree completely......and labeling the other side based on the extremists happens far too often.

My question is what percentage of the current republican party feels that way?

The three you mentioned are strong supporters of trump and vice versa. Feel free to correct me........
but aren't they considered mainstream in the party? They took the stage at CPAC, MTG was hanging with Trump at Bedminster at the LIV tournament, Gaetz is considered a trump insider.

Seems to me the sane Republicans are clearly in the minority.
They're mainstream in the Trump party. They're not mainstream for sane conservatives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT