ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Obviously, I don't waste my time on Twitter, where all you little kids hang out...

You're assuming that if one idiot says it, then everyone else feels the same way. Show me some more examples.
Doesn’t change the fact that elected officials are saying it, but go ahead and drag those goalposts, Ranty.

If Hunter broke the law, he should be held accountable. If Joe broke the law, he should be held accountable. If Trump broke the law, he should be held accountable. How am i the first person posting this?
Well, Hillary actually did technically break the law and there was evidence of such. Comey decided on his own, somehow, that no prosecutor would take the case forward (I didn't realize he was the guy to determine that). Her staff also deleted evidence (took a hammer to hard drives) on that server but was never investigated for that. I always thought deleting evidence was a crime in itself, as evidenced by photos of Trump's toilet, but I guess that's not the case if you're Hillary.

"FBI director James Comey announced the results of a separate FBI investigation on 5 July and concluded that that while "there is evidence of potential violations" of criminal statues covering the mishandling of classified information, "our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case". It referred the matter to the Justice Department, which closed the case against Mrs Clinton and her aides with no charges."

If Biden were to do anything like Trump's done, sure have the FBI investigate. I believe we won't have to worry about that as that would be completely out of character for Biden. He doesn't have the criminal history that Trump does.
What "criminal history" does Trump have? Has he been convicted of a felony?

Until they convict him of something, he's just guilty of being an extreme asshole and dumbass. I'm actually hoping that all of this activity will prevent him from running again. But I find it rich how all of you knuckleheads talk about his "criminal" past like he actually has any more of a criminal past than Biden...

There have been a couple of emails that have been verified, hardly the whole thing. Considering there were folders written to the drive months after the laptop left Hunter's possession, you can hardly verify what's real on there and what was forged on there.
Nice deflection. There have been a Helluva lot more than a couple emails verified. There have been multiple people, who have verified complete chains of emails. Biden says he never talked to Hunter about any of his business dealings, yet there are multiple pictures of Joe, Hunter and several of Hunter's business partners together. I'm sure that they never talked about any of the deals, which brought 10% to the Big Guy.

I'm sure that Joe & Hunter never discussed the $1.5 Billion that the Bank of China invested with Hunter's firm, while they were flying back to DC from Beijing in AF2. Hunter wouldn't have been excited about the coup and Joe would never have inquired about his 10%?

So you're going back to the Russian disinformation defense with that crap about new files added?
You seem to forget that there are a lot of different organizations, which have copies of the original hard drive.

You are so totally in DENIAL...LOL

Why take a stand on this before you know what's going on? Aren't you at all interested in knowing what the search warrant was for, what was the evidence for probable cause, why it was approved and if they found anything?

Again, if Joe Biden, Chuck Shummer or Nancy Pelosi is breaking the law, I want them out of office. Its really not that complicated. In todays environment, I'd probably vote for another democrat but I don't owe my allegiance to any one person.

I really don't get it.
Did you even read the post you referenced?

Where did I say I owed allegiance to anyone?

Well, Hillary actually did technically break the law and there was evidence of such. Comey decided on his own, somehow, that no prosecutor would take the case forward (I didn't realize he was the guy to determine that). Her staff also deleted evidence (took a hammer to hard drives) on that server but was never investigated for that. I always thought deleting evidence was a crime in itself, as evidenced by photos of Trump's toilet, but I guess that's not the case if you're Hillary.

"FBI director James Comey announced the results of a separate FBI investigation on 5 July and concluded that that while "there is evidence of potential violations" of criminal statues covering the mishandling of classified information, "our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case". It referred the matter to the Justice Department, which closed the case against Mrs Clinton and her aides with no charges."
People are laughing about Trump's "lock her up" BS (which was ridiculous, if not entertaining) coming back on him, but the only definitive thing I can say now to those that say "don't you want the truth" and "if someone breaks the law, they should be prohibited from office" is why did that standard apply to Eric Holder or Hillary Clinton or a host of others? Sure, that's what Trump argued for, but when it became apparent that is *not* the standard by which our justice system works, I would assume Trump took note. Why do some elected officials skate by but others get raided by the FBI for the same offense? Of course, this could be about something else, and I'm sure Trump was pushing the limits (which could be said of Clinton's and Holder's actions before him).

Maybe it will come out that Trump has letters written to the Viking man encouraging him to overthrow the government and the FBI wanted them. Given the FBI's and DOJ's recent activities, I doubt it, but I'll try and withhold judgement until more information comes out.

Last edited:
People are laughing about Trump's "lock her up" BS (which was ridiculous, if not entertaining) coming back on him, but the only definitive thing I can say now to those that say "don't you want the truth" and "if someone breaks the law, they should be prohibited from office" is why did that standard apply to Eric Holder or Hillary Clinton or a host of others? Sure, that's what Trump argued for, but when it became apparent that is *not* the standard by which our justice system works, I would assume Trump took note. Why do some elected officials skate by but others get raided by the FBI for the same offense? Of course, if this could be about something else, and I'm sure Trump was pushing the limits (which could be said of Clinton's and Holder's actions before him).

Maybe it will come out that Trump has the letters written to the Viking man encouraging him to overthrow the government and the FBI wanted it. Given the FBI's and DOJ's recent activities, I doubt it, but I'll try and withhold judgement until more information comes out.

I honestly could give two rat's @sses what happens to Trump. I never want to see him in office again. If he did something egregious, he should be prosecuted. It's the double speak that p$sses me off.

You know what the American people from all ends of the spectrum really want?

New blood - a candidate from each party that is under 60 years old and doesn't have years of political and family drama and baggage.

Let's see if either party and its primary voters are smart enough to nominate DeSantis, Klobuchar, Tim Scott, Chris Murphy. You may hate some of their policies, but at least you aren't sick and tired of them like most are with the Clintons, Trump, etc.

I honestly could give two rat's @sses what happens to Trump. I never want to see him in office again. If he did something egregious, he should be prosecuted. It's the double speak that p$sses me off.
Didn’t trump and Co have four years to go after Hillary et al? Curious that they didn’t, no?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Didn’t trump and Co have four years to go after Hillary et al? Curious that they didn’t, no?
Why would they? At that point, Comey had essentially closed the case while saying a prosecutor wouldn't move it forward. I don't have a problem with it. But stop the double speak about destroying evidence when HIllary's team destroyed hard drives.

So you actually could care less then.

Look, you’ve had no problem screaming Lock Her Up! for the last six years. No problem going in on Hunter Biden (has anyone actually found the laptop?? Lol). Right now it’s just a wheelbarrow full of hypocrisy from you yokels crying foul. Crying about defunding the FBI while claiming to be all about law and order. Rules for me and not for thee; isn’t that what you like to say?

For once, quit being a victim.
images

Bob is good with wheelbarrows and hypocrisy

Why would they? At that point, Comey had essentially closed the case while saying a prosecutor wouldn't move it forward. I don't have a problem with it. But stop the double speak about destroying evidence when HIllary's team destroyed hard drives.
I wasn’t defending Hillary, Pat. I also didn’t say anything about destroying evidence either. You’re off the rails here.

You know what the American people from all ends of the spectrum really want?

New blood - a candidate from each party that is under 60 years old and doesn't have years of political and family drama and baggage.

Let's see if either party and its primary voters are smart enough to nominate DeSantis, Klobuchar, Tim Scott, Chris Murphy. You may hate some of their policies, but at least you aren't sick and tired of them like most are with the Clintons, Trump, etc.
Klobuchar is already 62.

Even scumbags are allowed to have lawyers. Now Alex Acosta is another story.
I agree that everyone is entitled to representation. I posted that in response to the idea that this Magistrate is some kind of Trumper, which he obviously is not.

It’s n

It’s not defending Trump it’s questioning the 2 systems of justice. Sandy Berger literally stole classified documents from a secure location by stuffing them in his pants and then destroyed them. Documents associated with the JG memo and Islamic terrorism. This was a felony. The media played that as Sandy being absent minded and nothing happened. Nothing. HRC destroyed devices that were on a court ordered hold for an active case. She violated several federal laws for her use of an insecure private email and server. She got to be interviewed not under oath and in the same room with another person under investigation. Both very against normal protocols. So as an average person. I like Johnathan Turkey see foul.
Everyone you just pointed out was investigated. Wake me when charges are filed.

And again, the FBI under trump appointed direction sought and obtained a lawful search warrant from a Trump appointed Federal judge, which in itself requires probable cause.

So yes, let’s go after everyone who improperly handles classified materials. I said the same about HRC six years ago, and would not vote for her under any circumstances because of it.

If I had done what HRC and Trump are suspected of doing, I would’ve lost my SCI clearance/access and my career at the time. So let’s hold everyone to that standard.

You realize that a Trump appointed Federal judge authorized the legal search warrant. That by itself requires probable cause.

But don’t let that get in the way of a good victimhood rant.

Not a judge. A mere magistrate. Funny enough, he provided services to Epstein‘s clients as attorney a while back. He is not a judge.

Everyone you just pointed out was investigated. Wake me when charges are filed.

And again, the FBI under trump appointed direction sought and obtained a lawful search warrant from a Trump appointed Federal judge, which in itself requires probable cause.

So yes, let’s go after everyone who improperly handles classified materials. I said the same about HRC six years ago, and would not vote for her under any circumstances because of it.

If I had done what HRC and Trump are suspected of doing, I would’ve lost my SCI clearance/access and my career at the time. So let’s hold everyone to that standard.
You think the raid on Roger Stone’s house was appropriate? I don’t follow him but did he murder somebody? Was he a cartel kingpin? He’s a 75 year old man with no violent past. Helicopters? Really? That was done to send a message.

You completely brush over the fact that there are 2 sets of justice. Do you agree it’s a violation of US Code to protest in front of a SCOTUS house? It’s still going on. With encouragement from Dems. Even from the podium of POTUS. Yet not a single arrest. But we’ll define parents at a school board meeting trying to get answers about the rape of their daughter as domestic terrorist. You that removed from middle America that average people regardless of their POTUS vote don’t see this? If not Glen Youngkin says hi.

Why are people continuing to push the lie that this guy was a Trump appointed federal judge? He was a magistrate that was not appointed by the president.

And here is another nugget

Last edited:
So you actually could care less then.

Look, you’ve had no problem screaming Lock Her Up! for the last six years. No problem going in on Hunter Biden (has anyone actually found the laptop?? Lol). Right now it’s just a wheelbarrow full of hypocrisy from you yokels crying foul. Crying about defunding the FBI while claiming to be all about law and order. Rules for me and not for thee; isn’t that what you like to say?

For once, quit being a victim.
How am I being a victim? Just laughing at the Dems history of doing unprecedented things and then having it blow up in their faces later.

Do you really think the Republicans won’t hit back twice as hard when they take over, like they did with SCOTUS ?

Didn’t the National Archives already retrieve many boxes of classified documents that were illegally removed from the White House? I would think they would have carefully gone through those documents and realized that there were more that are unaccounted for and missing. Also. I saw pictures online of papers torn into pieces and thrown in a White House toilet. They appeared to my untrained eye to be written with a sharpie. Since I was told I posted too soon about the ten year old who was raped I am going to withhold judgement until I know more.

Didn’t the National Archives already retrieve many boxes of classified documents that were illegally removed from the White House? I would think they would have carefully gone through those documents and realized that there were more that are unaccounted for and missing. Also. I saw pictures online of papers torn into pieces and thrown in a White House toilet. They appeared to my untrained eye to be written with a sharpie. Since I was told I posted too soon about the ten year old who was raped I am going to withhold judgement until I know more.
Those papers you saw in the toilet had to be planted. Not sure if that was real or not maybe some nonsense on the internet? If the papers were real don’t you think they would have been flushed instead of face up easily to read?

Those papers you saw in the toilet had to be planted. Not sure if that was real or not maybe some nonsense on the internet? If the papers were real don’t you think they would have been flushed instead of face up easily to read?
Maybe the person who took the photo turned them right side up so one could read them. I have a question: Wouldn't Trump have received a copy of the warrant stating what they were looking for, what statutes they thought were violated, and the name of the judge who signed the warrant? I think he should release a copy of the warrant so we all know what is happening.

Everybody, on both sides, just needs to be patient. We will learn what happened.

It was a legal warrant.

If it's just about retrieving classified documents that he shouldn't have.....and nothing else, it's a big mistake and will only benefit trump.

But given what's been happening since the DOJ started getting info from the 1/6 committee.......a definite DOJ investigation, testimony before the DOJ from trump admin officials and others as a result of the investigation, a seemingly sudden move to get documents that trump was known to have for some time, by a cautious AG known for being meticulous and thorough......points to new and significant information arising from the investigation.......from somebody.

The reaction from the trump right is both expected and ridiculous.

They would have you believe Biden, Garland, HC, Wray, and Schumer are working together to take trump down because they are afraid of him. Third world country stuff is being thrown around......like they give a damn about warrants and magistrates and due process in third world countries.....anymore than they care about vote counts and the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump republicans crow about respecting law enforcement......as long as the authorities act in the way they want. "We must destroy the FBI"? "Purge the government"?

Trump has the warrant and an inventory of what they took. By law. He could stop some of the speculation by releasing them. Why doesn't he? I guess it would stifle his ability to raise money from the situation, which he's already doing.

Garland's DOJ will be going by the book on this unprecedented action. No public comment. The Dems have been pissed at him for moving slowly on an investigation of trump. Now it's the pubs turn to be pissed.

Well, I guess they already were. To be clear, Hunter is under federal investigation. Has been for awhile. In typical Garland fashion, it will take awhile.

You think the raid on Roger Stone’s house was appropriate? I don’t follow him but did he murder somebody? Was he a cartel kingpin? He’s a 75 year old man with no violent past. Helicopters? Really? That was done to send a message.

You completely brush over the fact that there are 2 sets of justice. Do you agree it’s a violation of US Code to protest in front of a SCOTUS house? It’s still going on. With encouragement from Dems. Even from the podium of POTUS. Yet not a single arrest. But we’ll define parents at a school board meeting trying to get answers about the rape of their daughter as domestic terrorist. You that removed from middle America that average people regardless of their POTUS vote don’t see this? If not Glen Youngkin says hi.
I don’t even know anything about literally anything you just posted about. 🤣 I don’t spend my days looking for things to get upset about politically, but you do you, buddy!

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
But who planted them? I think it was George Soros who printed them off of Hunter Biden’s laptop at the behest of Nancy Pelosi in an attempt to distract from her husband’s DUI arrest which as we all know was just a distraction from the REAL story, and that is that AOC is her love child with a Mexican cartel kingpin who hired the gun that shot Ronald Reagan.

Trump is corrupt as they come. Everyone knows that but the cult followers.
Almost all people in power are corrupt. They didn’t get to their position without stepping on people and doing questionable things, especially politicians.

I don’t even know anything about literally anything you just posted about. 🤣 I don’t spend my days looking for things to get upset about politically, but you do you, buddy!
So you come on the board acting like the smartest guy in the world but you somehow missed the weeklong coverage of the Roger Stone raid? The fact that people have been protesting in front of supreme court justices houses for like 2 months - against Federal law which prohibits, and the DOJ penned a memo referring to parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists. One of them being a man whose daughter was raped by a boy identifying as a girl in a bathroom and was lied to about it and the boy was transferred to a different school - which played a major role in maybe the most shocking statewide election since November 2020. And you never heard of Glen Youngkin.

Well, i guess when you are so wrong one thing to do is be smug and act dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT