ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

I imagine Bob, Purduefan1, Indy35 and BNI will be getting together for "group back rub night" while watching this circus unfold on MSNBC.
I think Bob has got to be tickled pink about this.

Reactions: EngineerGrad
I imagine Bob, Purduefan1, Indy35 and BNI will be getting together for "group back rub night" while watching this circus unfold on MSNBC.
I think Bob has got to be tickled pink about this.
Aww, you'll be ok ya tender, sheltered lil snowflake
Notre Dame Foosball coming soon for your other outlet

Ugh, I'm loathe to comment in here, but couldn't look away.

It seems this is likely related to an alleged violation of 44 U.S.C. §§ 2201–2209
Thanks. “Likely” and “alleged” have me scratching my head about why his house deserved to be raided. Seems extreme.

Was it a topic change when the person I responded to was making fun of a poster because of the speaking of “cue”? If I make fun of that poster is that not staying on topic?

I differ to the expert
Sure it was. I don’t care that you changed the topic. It was just a dumb thing for you to say anyway. I’m not fooled by the bill’s title, but that has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Aww, well it looks like you better put your “let’s go Brandon” shirt on, unfurl the trump flag from the back of your truck and go be a good patriot with all of your dumb hillbilly friends and wheeze your way to the front yard of mar a lago!!
I could care less about Trump. Just don’t want to hear Libs whining when the Pandora’s box they opened bites them in the ass, like it did with Harry Reid.

Future President DeSantis is taking notes.

I could care less about Trump. Just don’t want to hear Libs whining when the Pandora’s box they opened bites them in the ass, like it did with Harry Reid.

If Biden were to do anything like Trump's done, sure have the FBI investigate. I believe we won't have to worry about that as that would be completely out of character for Biden. He doesn't have the criminal history that Trump does.

We now live in a 3rd world country...
100+ FBI agents raided past President home & broke into his safe, took 15 boxes. NEVER has happened in the history of this country. Historic. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump, or what rabbit hole they are going down now, the weaponization of the our FBI as political prosecution of political enemies only happens in 3rd world countries. Amazing times.
For all the Dems, who are so enamored with Big Government, things like this are what it invariably leads to. The Bigger Government gets, the more powerful the people running it feel and the more power hungry they become. They love creating new laws/regulations, which ultimately chip away at your rights.

The same people, who were crying for the defunding of police, which protect you, have no problem using the FBI & the IRS to attack political opponents. Stand by, the 87,000 new IRS agents are coming for you, since the Middle Class is where the money is.

Hint: Despite what the Dems tell you, Big Government has NEVER been a friend of the people.

What? I do think that’s silly but in the grand scheme of things I could not care less what we call legislation.
It’s a bag of goods sold by the media. Inflation is on everyone’s minds and here’s a bill “to reduce inflation”….rarely has it been stated otherwise.

It’s propaganda that Hitler would have been proud of.

What’s amazing to me is that so many of you claim that you don’t like Trump but you like his policies… yet you jump to his defense at every turn.

If I liked his policies (which I do kinda? Some of them?), but didn’t like the man, I’d be all about every single thing that might prevent him from running again. Let someone else pick up the mantle for him. Get him the F out of politics!

But most of you guys are so quick to defend all things Trump, I have to believe that you are caught up in his cult of personality and demagoguery and you don’t even see it in yourselves.

Law enforcement needs evidence, not just right wing fever dreams.
You mean like all the evidence they had about Russian Collusion, which they all knew was fabricated.

The FBI has had Hunter's laptop for almost 3 years and both the NYT & WAPO have confirmed that it's real, but the FBI has done NOTHING. You probably still believe it's Russian disinformation, like the Honest Unbiased MSM told us as they tried to discredit the laptop.

So you actually could care less then.

Look, you’ve had no problem screaming Lock Her Up! for the last six years. No problem going in on Hunter Biden (has anyone actually found the laptop?? Lol). Right now it’s just a wheelbarrow full of hypocrisy from you yokels crying foul. Crying about defunding the FBI while claiming to be all about law and order. Rules for me and not for thee; isn’t that what you like to say?

For once, quit being a victim.

You mean like all the evidence they had about Russian Collusion, which they all knew was fabricated.

The FBI has had Hunter's laptop for almost 3 years and both the NYT & WAPO have confirmed that it's real, but the FBI has done NOTHING. You probably still believe it's Russian disinformation, like the Honest Unbiased MSM told us as they tried to discredit the laptop.
There have been a couple of emails that have been verified, hardly the whole thing. Considering there were folders written to the drive months after the laptop left Hunter's possession, you can hardly verify what's real on there and what was forged on there.

Nice strawman. Why don't you want to hold HRC, Comey, Lois Lerner, or Hunter & Joe Biden accountable?
Hold them accountable for what? You realize that there has to be more evidence than fact free accusations from bad actors and internet memes in order for law enforcement to investigate something? Claims from Twitter trolls won't start an FBI investigation.

30,000 emails from personal phone were enough for me to not trust Hillary Clinton enough to vote for her over Donald Trump.

15 boxes of documents, including apparently Top Secret documents take to a private home are damn sure a big deal.

Only hypocrites would try to spin this otherwise. Trump’s people were apparently warned by DOJ in June about this.
Is this the same DOJ, who lied to a FISA Court to push the Russian Collusion agenda?
Is this the same DOJ, who sat on Hunter's laptop for almost 3 years and have taken NO ACTION?
Pardon me, if I'm a bit skeptical about the objectivity of our DOJ.

Normal procedures in a situation like this are to issue a subpoena and request the documents be returned. If they suspected that there were TS documents in his possession, they should have subpoenaed those documents in June, or were they waiting to get closer to the midterm elections to create a scandal? Your TDS has to be very strong to think it's OK to send a large force of FBI agents into Trump's house and forcing open a safe, when he's not even present. It sets a dangerous precedent.

It's pretty obvious that this is a political stunt by the Dems to continue to portray Trump as a lawbreaker to keep him from running again. They're also hoping for a splatter effect on all the Politicians Trump has endorsed, so they can try to salvage the midterms. Cheap stunt...

Is this the same DOJ, who lied to a FISA Court to push the Russian Collusion agenda?
Is this the same DOJ, who sat on Hunter's laptop for almost 3 years and have taken NO ACTION?

Normal procedures in a situation like this are to issue a subpoena and request the documents be returned. If they suspected that there were TS documents in his possession, they should have subpoenaed those documents in June, or were they waiting to get closer to the midterm elections to create a scandal? Your TDS has to be very strong to think it's OK to send a large force of FBI agents into Trump's house and forcing open a safe, when he's not even present. It sets a dangerous precedent.

It's pretty obvious that this is a political stunt by the Dems to continue to portray Trump as a lawbreaker to keep him from running again. They're also hoping for a splatter effect on all the Politicians Trump has endorsed, so they can try to salvage the midterms. Cheap stunt...
Your meltdowns are always hilarious.

It’s n
What’s amazing to me is that so many of you claim that you don’t like Trump but you like his policies… yet you jump to his defense at every turn.

If I liked his policies (which I do kinda? Some of them?), but didn’t like the man, I’d be all about every single thing that might prevent him from running again. Let someone else pick up the mantle for him. Get him the F out of politics!

But most of you guys are so quick to defend all things Trump, I have to believe that you are caught up in his cult of personality and demagoguery and you don’t even see it in yourselves.
It’s not defending Trump it’s questioning the 2 systems of justice. Sandy Berger literally stole classified documents from a secure location by stuffing them in his pants and then destroyed them. Documents associated with the JG memo and Islamic terrorism. This was a felony. The media played that as Sandy being absent minded and nothing happened. Nothing. HRC destroyed devices that were on a court ordered hold for an active case. She violated several federal laws for her use of an insecure private email and server. She got to be interviewed not under oath and in the same room with another person under investigation. Both very against normal protocols. So as an average person. I like Johnathan Turkey see foul.

Do you know how ****ing guilty you have to be for a federal judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?
You may want to double check your facts, specifically related to the magistrate, not judge, that signed off on the warrant.

Too bad the policies resided in a fat, narcissistic sociopath. Like McConnell said when they couldn't impeach him, the legal system would deal with Trump. Well, here we are.
If Trump is actually found guilty of anything, I hope he's penalized, but so far, it's all been a lot of innuendo & lies by the Left. Russian Collusion, 2 Impeachment attempts and Jan 6th hearings are all political theater and have been designed to drive a stake through Trump's political heart, so that boorish outsider can never run for office again.

If there were any pretense at fairness, HRC would be wearing an orange pantsuit and serving time for having a lot of classified material on her personal server. Then trying to wipe the hard drive, AFTE she was compelled to produce it. We knew that wasn't going to happen, because Obama communicated with her on that server, so she got away with it, since they didn't want to embarrass Obama.

I'm more concerned about the Biden Crime Family, since a lot of the documentation in Hunter's laptop shows collusion with the Russians & Chinese. In these uncertain times, having proof that our President has received compensation from both our primary foes should cause more than a little concern. Even the NYT & WAPO have finally admitted it's legitimate and the emails have been corroborated by multiple sources/Biden business partners.

That's the issue. If you have an R after your name, the Justice system is wired to doggedly pursue you.

If you have a D after your name, it appears that you can get away with anything with no repercussions.

Regardless of your party affiliation, it should be pretty obvious that this bias is NOT good for our country.

Thanks. “Likely” and “alleged” have me scratching my head about why his house deserved to be raided. Seems extreme.
the witch hunt is happening in florida,
where trumps future R rival presides.

Deep State DeSantis with the establishment assist.

What? I do think that’s silly but in the grand scheme of things I could not care less what we call legislation.
The Dems are great at labelling Legislation to make it sound Great, but it never does what the title implies. If a business did that, they could be sued for false advertising.

Inflation Reduction Act spends money & raises taxes and the majority of economists believe there is a greater chance it will raise inflation, rather than lower it. But it sounds good going into the Midterms and they were able to sneak in some of Biden's BBB agenda.

Infrastructure Bill sounds great, since we all know that our infrastructure needs to be updated. Unfortunately, depending on who's scoring this Bill, only 9 to 30% of the $1.2 Trillion was allocated for Infrastructure. The Government spending Trillions of dollars in an inflationary environment is tantamount to pouring gas on the fires of inflation.

Sadly, the Low Information Voters hear the Title on the Bill and blindly assume that's what it's going to do. The Dems rely on that blind trust.

If Biden were to do anything like Trump's done, sure have the FBI investigate. I believe we won't have to worry about that as that would be completely out of character for Biden. He doesn't have the criminal history that Trump does.
I was laughing, because I thought you were being sarcastic, but you're either naive or indoctrinated enough to believe what you wrote. You really need to learn a lot more about the Biden Crime Family. Joe's had his whole family dipping into the graft he was able to arrange for them. Read the book "The Laptop from Hell", which just deals with Hunter.

He's also made brothers Jim & Frank and sister Valerie rich, by setting them up with multiple lucrative deals by virtue of his political position.

...as long as the Big Guy gets his 10%...

Like Trump's policies, didn't like the man (EGO). Go DeSantis 2024! DeSantis served our country which is better than most other candidates currently serving in Washington D.C. right now.

I would not want Govt (FBI, DOJ, & AG) doing search and seizure for political gain. If there is no smoking gun, then what?! I wouldn't want that for a DEM CEO of a corporation to be searched without concrete evidence. Where does it stop? Add 87,000 IRS agents to payroll and they won't have to come to your house, you'll just get audits to begin cases.

Reactions: BoilerMadness

Why take a stand on this before you know what's going on? Aren't you at all interested in knowing what the search warrant was for, what was the evidence for probable cause, why it was approved and if they found anything?

Again, if Joe Biden, Chuck Shummer or Nancy Pelosi is breaking the law, I want them out of office. Its really not that complicated. In todays environment, I'd probably vote for another democrat but I don't owe my allegiance to any one person.

I really don't get it.

You're making an assumption. Personally, I'm just angry about the never ending stream of attacks Trump endured, during his tenure. I'm not defending Trump as a person, as much as I'm defending him as the President.

Trump got hosed by the MSM and the DOJ, before he ever took his oath of office, due to the phony Russian Collusion attacks. Both impeachments were baseless political theater by the Dems to vilify & damage Trump as much as possible, before he ran again.

I thought Trump was stupid to fire up the crowd on 6 Jan and leave, but it wasn't an insurrection. Yet he foolishly gave the Dems yet another Bullseye on his own chest for them to shoot at.

I thought Trump had great policies, but he annoyed the Hell out of me. He always talked in Superlatives and bragged about everything he touched being the Biggest, Best, First time it's ever been done, etc. etc. I just got very tired listening to all that crap. Frankly, I think he would be a fool to run again, since the Dems will turn over every rock they can to undermine his Presidency.

I think DeSantis will make a Great President. We get Great policies without all the drama.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT