ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Accurate stuff here….

We now live in a 3rd world country...
30+ FBI agents raided past President home & broke into his safe, took 15 boxes. NEVER has happened in the history of this country. Historic. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump, or what rabbit hole they are going down now, the weaponization of the our FBI as political prosecution of political enemies only happens in 3rd world countries. Amazing times.

Last edited:
You are pathetic.
Ha! What’s pathetic is the fabricated information by the FBI and the HRC campaign to start a Russian Collusin hoax. And infiltrate a Political opponent‘s campaign.
A hoax known by Schiff and Pelosi who lied to the gullible left promoting MSM.
A hoax that divided the Country.
Than 8 weeks of a circus trying to prove Trump organized a non armed cue.
Where he offered the National Guard to protect the WH.
Whats pathetic were 2 bogus impeachment hearings.
I wonder why the Dems wanted Rudy Giuliani out of Ukraine.
Can anyone say Hunter Biden?
Whst‘s pathetic is an FBI fabricated kidnapping of a sitting Governor,.
Then the Detroit FBI director, instead of being fired, is promoted to direct the DC district just in time for the Jan 6th election protest. Coincidence? I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it raises. Questions.
i can go on about the lap top etc, etc...
What the Dems need to realize is we are not Trump idols, I don’t even like the man, we are Trump policy idols.

Last edited:
100+ FBI agents raided past President home & broke into his safe, took 15 boxes. NEVER has happened in the history of this country. Historic. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump, or what rabbit hole they are going down now, the weaponization of the our FBI as political prosecution of political enemies only happens in 3rd world countries. Amazing times.
Why don’t you want to hold Trump accountable for his actions? He’s not above the law.

Ha! What’s pathetic is the fabricated information by the FBI and the HRC campaign to start a Russian Collusin hoax. And infiltrate a Political opponent‘s campaign.
This is your brain on right wing media, worse than any drug out there. Just pathetic.

Last edited:
Then the Detroit FBI director, instead of being fired, is promoted to direct the DC district just in time for the Jan 6th election protest. Coincidence? I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it raises. Questions.
What the Dems need to realize is we are not Trump idols, I don’t even like the man, we are Trump policy idols.
Not commenting on the substance of this thread, but this is one of the most entertaining posts there will be ever be. “A non-armed cue” and “I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it raises. Questions.”

Yessir that is some superior stuff right there.

Kudos, because I think that this post was composed with organic comedy and not with intention to entertain. Many of the best artistic achievements are done that way I guess.

100+ FBI agents raided past President home & broke into his safe, took 15 boxes. NEVER has happened in the history of this country. Historic. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump, or what rabbit hole they are going down now, the weaponization of the our FBI as political prosecution of political enemies only happens in 3rd world countries. Amazing times.
Just wait til the Dems 87000 new IRS Stormtroopers take the field.

30,000 emails from personal phone were enough for me to not trust Hillary Clinton enough to vote for her over Donald Trump.

15 boxes of documents, including apparently Top Secret documents take to a private home are damn sure a big deal.

Only hypocrites would try to spin this otherwise. Trump’s people were apparently warned by DOJ in June about this.

Libs are so dumb.

Like Harry Reid’s nuclear option backfiring on the Dems, this will too.
Aww, well it looks like you better put your “let’s go Brandon” shirt on, unfurl the trump flag from the back of your truck and go be a good patriot with all of your dumb hillbilly friends and wheeze your way to the front yard of mar a lago!!

Hahahahahahaha. THIS is who Trump appeals to, people who wanna sound smart, but aren’t smart enough to even know how to sound smart. “Cue”. Hahahahahaha.

If only there were a word to describe the unarmed.
Says the person not laughing at the Democrat political elite calling a bill “Inflation Reduction” which doesn’t reduce inflation

Too bad the policies resided in a fat, narcissistic sociopath. Like McConnell said when they couldn't impeach him, the legal system would deal with Trump. Well, here we are.

They’re also screaming to defund the FBI. So much for being the party of law and order.
FZrwHlqWYAIgJjw

Nice topic change.
Was it a topic change when the person I responded to was making fun of a poster because of the speaking of “cue”? If I make fun of that poster is that not staying on topic?

I differ to the expert

Reactions: Crayfish57
Hahahahahahaha. THIS is who Trump appeals to, people who wanna sound smart, but aren’t smart enough to even know how to sound smart. “Cue”. Hahahahahaha.

If only there were a word to describe the unarmed.
Wow! So you are a huge self proclaimed Trump supporter?

You just described yourself to perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Aww, well it looks like you better put your “let’s go Brandon” shirt on, unfurl the trump flag from the back of your truck and go be a good patriot with all of your dumb hillbilly friends and wheeze your way to the front yard of mar a lago!!
Looks like you better put on your drag outfit, pump up your fake boobies and go to the "kid friendly" drag show groomer event to tell all the kiddos what a meanie Donald Trump is.

ADVERTISEMENT