ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Over the past hours Trump has been "rage Tweeting" (though not on Twitter).

That is most certainly a very bad idea, and one that is going to give Trump's legal team a massive client-induced headache down the road.
Maybe he’s realizing he has been following the wrong advice.

The guy is so gullible and stupid he will follow the advice of anyone who tells him what he wants to hear. Wanna grift off of Trump? Just tell him what he wants to hear and you’re in! All for political wins.

Meanwhile, DOJ and NARA keep to the law and the protocol and Trump and his “legal team” keep losing ground in the legal fight that might actually end up with him being charged with crimes under a law he signed.

You can’t make this shit up.

And yet, 30% of this country still wants him to be President again at age 78. Morons.

It’s no wonder Trump supporters can’t think for themselves and admire this man. He reminds them of themselves. Gullible and dumb AF.

The guy is so gullible and stupid he will follow the advice of anyone who tells him what he wants to hear. Wanna grift off of Trump? Just tell him what he wants to hear and you’re in! All for political wins.

Meanwhile, DOJ and NARA keep to the law and the protocol and Trump and his “legal team” keep losing ground in the legal fight that might actually end up with him being charged with crimes under a law he signed.

And yet, 30% of this country still wants him to be President again at age 78. Morons.

It’s no wonder Trump supporters can’t think for themselves and admire this man. He reminds them of themselves. Gullible and dumb AF.
And yet 80 million morons voted for 78 year old Joe Biden.

That's 160 morons who, no matter what their political and personal preferences, did not have a choice to vote for someone under 75 years old and in their prime.

That sucks.
It sometimes it makes you wonder who is really pulling the strings in these decisions. It’s almost as if “the powers that be” want an America divided against itself…..Surely, there are people better-suited to be President than GWB, Mitt Romney, HRC, Trump, Biden….. and Kamala Harris.

Reactions: Bill4411
It sometimes it makes you wonder who is really pulling the strings in these decisions. It’s almost as if “the powers that be” want an America divided against itself…..Surely, there are people better-suited to be President than GWB, Mitt Romney, HRC, Trump, Biden….. and Kamala Harris.
The current reality is that people who are ‘better’ than those people are likely doing other things in business or whatever rather than deal with what it takes to make it to the White House.

it’s hard to blame them with the venom that comes from both sides.

You might think so, but if you actually consider the policies and results - ie, what he did, not what he said - you would have to conclude Trump was a pretty good president.

If you consider the policies and results of Brandon - including what he did and what he said, much of the latter having to be walked back - you would have to conclude he is the worst president since LBJ - even worse than bush43.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and TMan92
You might think so, but if you actually consider the policies and results - ie, what he did, not what he said - you would have to conclude Trump was a pretty good president.

If you consider the policies and results of Brandon - including what he did and what he said, much of the latter having to be walked back - you would have to conclude he is the worst president since LBJ - even worse than bush43.
Brandon is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.

Far worse than Carter, in my view.

Carter wouldn't have done anything as shameful as pulling troops from Afg before pulling our people and allies, nor opening the southern border to drugs and human trafficking of children.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Jimmy Carter looks good to me in comparison to Biden. This boarder situation is horrible when you look at the criminals crossing over, drugs coming in and the sex trafficking of the young kids. Then we have wasteful spending, energy policy, crime, foreign policy, and it’s a disaster.

Jimmy Carter looks good to me in comparison to Biden. This boarder situation is horrible when you look at the criminals crossing over, drugs coming in and the sex trafficking of the young kids. Then we have wasteful spending, energy policy, crime, foreign policy, and it’s a disaster.
I have a special contempt for Carter and his policies. He was a good man but a horrendous President. Biden is awful and keeps getting more awful all the time.

Lol who pissed in your cornflakes?

You forgot Obama in your list.

What’s wrong with Mitt Romney? Or Liz Cheney for that matter?

I think if Republicans could get past Trump (which they won’t), and look at what Cheney stands for, she would be a strong candidate in the General because she would appeal to conservatives (with her voting record as evidence) and many centrist Democrats who perceive her as a moderate because she stands against Trump. The reality is, she is as staunch a conservative as there is, but also a political pariah which is utterly unfortunate. The party has chosen the wrong side because the constituency is stupid.

But here is hoping someone like Cheney or Romney who wouldn’t care about submarining their own chances in the primaries to take down Trump gives it a go in 2024 (if he opts to run, as is expected).

What’s wrong with Mitt Romney? Or Liz Cheney for that matter?

I think if Republicans could get past Trump (which they won’t), and look at what Cheney stands for, she would be a strong candidate in the General because she would appeal to conservatives (with her voting record as evidence) and many centrist Democrats who perceive her as a moderate because she stands against Trump. The reality is, she is as staunch a conservative as there is, but also a political pariah which is utterly unfortunate. The party has chosen the wrong side because the constituency is stupid.

But here is hoping someone like Cheney or Romney who wouldn’t care about submarining their own chances in the primaries to take down Trump gives it a go in 2024 (if he opts to run, as is expected).
All of this. You aren’t going to find a stauncher conservative than Cheney. Yet she was handily replaced by a whackfukk in Wyoming because she dared stand up for the constitution and democracy.

The irony, of course, is that there are folks on here who accuse others of having “TDS” (yeah, I’m looking at you @BSIT) when they themselves truly have Trump Derangement Syndrome because they refuse to call Trump out for the piece of shit that he is.

Some new developements on the Raid.

Trump evidentally kept some documents from being siezed.
Funny the FBI knows which documents were retained and wich ones weren't.
So they are admitting they had access to all the siezed documents prior to the raid.
So why just not subpoena the documents you want.
Hint, the documents retained by Trump relate to the Russian Collussion investigation and the FBI doesn't want them out.

So they are admitting they had access to all the siezed documents prior to the raid.
Hint, the documents retained by Trump relate to the Russian Collussion investigation and the FBI doesn't want them out.
There are new developments on Raid bug spray?

Also, are you having a stroke?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Dude.

All of this. You aren’t going to find a stauncher conservative than Cheney. Yet she was handily replaced by a whackfukk in Wyoming because she dared stand up for the constitution and democracy.

The irony, of course, is that there are folks on here who accuse others of having “TDS” (yeah, I’m looking at you @BSIT) when they themselves truly have Trump Derangement Syndrome because they refuse to call Trump out for the piece of shit that he is.
Dude, they are part of the Chumptown cult, I’m telling you.

• Haha
I notice that the defend Trump at all costs sections of Cult45 on this board aren't out in force today after the brutal smack down by the DOJ of Trump's motion for a special master.

• Haha
Well, BoilerJS is, and his post was coherent and raised some thoughtful points that we should all be considering right now.
I'm just not buying that Trump had some dirt on the FBI and that's why they conducted the lawful search of his home. I truly believe if he had any concrete information proving his innocence from the Russia investigation we would have seen it by now.

I'm just not buying that Trump had some dirt on the FBI and that's why they conducted the lawful search of his home. I truly believe if he had any concrete information proving his innocence from the Russia investigation we would have seen it by now.
No, he is 100% off his rocker. I was joking. He is among the most indoctrinated here.

Trump should be in Jail Yesterday!
Sorry, but mishandling of classified data can result in a fine, debarment from handling classified data again, debarment from holding public office again, and potentially jail time. This would have to be adjudicated before these penalties were applied, of course.

I guess you don’t believe in due process of the law.

Based on what I’ve seen, it appears Trump has violated the regs/statutes regarding handling of classified data, but this needs to be formally adjudicated.

Reactions: Bill4411
Sorry, but mishandling of classified data can result in a fine, debarment from handling classified data again, debarment from holding public office again, and potentially jail time. This would have to be adjudicated before these penalties were applied, of course.

Based on what I’ve seen, it appears Trump has violated the regs/statutes regarding handling of classified data, but this needs to be formally adjudicated.
Well, someone is getting nailed with obstruction as well. Refusing access to boxes that turned out to have more classified files in them…….and then claiming in writing all files had been turned over. It may be Bobb, but someone is going to have to answer for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

Absolutely correct. Trump's big problem is that as President he only had to depend on political affiliation to clear himself in prior items. He will get due process. I think the strategy of asking for more transparency is massively backfiring on him.

For example, many blue checkmarks say the items were staged on the floor for the picture. This is just a normal photograph of evidence found in the box.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT