ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Hard to believe with all going on in the world this still holds interest.....but millions of minds on both sides are Trapped by Trump. Millions of Dems and Repubs alike, with equal numbers on both sides cannot give this guy up.

I hope they wake up eventually. Crazy to me, but also sad for them.
The leading Republican candidate and potential leader of the free world has been indicted for 91 felony counts?

(Apparently not to you, but) to many that is a very big deal.

Also surprising that after reading that attached indictment, you reacted with laughter. Did you actually take the time to read it?

The leading Republican candidate and potential leader of the free world has been indicted for 91 felony counts?

(Apparently not to you, but) to many that is a very big deal.

Also surprising that after reading that attached indictment, you reacted with laughter. Did you actually take the time to read it?

My laughter is how you are trapped by Trump. I did not read the indictment, don't ever care to. The guy is irrelevant to me. I just find those on both sides, imprisoned by him hilarious. 🤡🤡🤡

My laughter is how you are trapped by Trump. I did not read the indictment, don't ever care to. The guy is irrelevant to me. I just find those on both sides, imprisoned by him hilarious. 🤡🤡🤡
You have not read the indictment describing a ton of potential felonies by the far and away leading major party presidential candidate, and yet you constantly comment with your takes on the country's current and future leadership.

Got it.

You have not read the indictment describing a ton of potential felonies by the far and away leading major party presidential candidate, and yet you constantly comment with your takes on the country's current and future leadership.

Got it.

Why should I read it? Don't care. Irrelevant BS, about a guy that matters little to me. For me, I prefer everyone in the R field to him.

Just find it both interesting & funny how he has imprisoned you and others on both sides.

Why should I read it? Don't care. Irrelevant BS, about a guy that matters little to me. For me, I prefer everyone in the R field to him.

Just find it both interesting & funny how he has imprisoned you and others on both sides.
Okay; sure. But this is the thread for commenting on this subject, ya know.

Got it.
That's a lot of 'potential' felonies.

Which are the most serious, in your view - or are you so excited at the thought of keeping a leading candidate off the ballot and depriving the voters of a choice that you haven't given it any thought?

The republicans are the ones that are imprisoned. The republicans that dare to go against that MAGA cult BS are labeled RINOs. That is kinda sad. Liz Cheney, one of the most conservative in Congress lost her re-election. VP Mike Pence left the race because he pissed off the MAGA fools on Jan 6.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
That's a lot of 'potential' felonies.

Which are the most serious, in your view - or are you so excited at the thought of keeping a leading candidate off the ballot and depriving the voters of a choice that you haven't given it any thought?
I think the 18 U.S.C. § 241 charges are the most serious, though in my opinion will not contain the most descriptive witness testimony for the public narrative. That's in the J6 indictment. I think that the classified docs case is less horrendous and as you would say, "serious" but that indictment likely contains very, very high likelihood of conviction. The Georgia case is really bad news for Trump too - it's in real part a variation of the federal J6 case imo.

Now that I've answered; how about you @Riveting- ? Which Trump felonies do you think are the most "serious?"

By the way; a great question Riveting! It's refreshing to see that you are now adjudging the seriousness of the various felonies Trump is facing. I trust that you have read the indictments in full; that can really go a long way toward informing an opinion and not merely deflecting or spewing talking points

• Haha
The republicans are the ones that are imprisoned. The republicans that dare to go against that MAGA cult BS are labeled RINOs. That is kinda sad. Liz Cheney, one of the most conservative in Congress lost her re-election. VP Mike Pence left the race because he pissed off the MAGA fools on Jan 6.
Would you say someone is imprisoned if he still supports a president who call adult black males "boy"?

Agree about 30% of Rs are imprisoned.

But to not know 30% of Dems are imprisoned too, ignores Dem's behavior on here and elsewhere. It is ALWAYS the Dems that first bring up Trump, his legal troubles and J6, I would say about 100% of the time. The TIC, TIC thread is evidence of this. When Presidents are discussed, you can't help yourself but to bring up Trump. DEM Minds are trapped by him. That includes you and several others here.

Okay; sure. But this is the thread for commenting on this subject, ya know.

Actually NO. It is titled FBI raids Trump home. Thus, it is about Govt abuse of private citizens & Govt overreach via the title.

Trump is in your mind....he has you imprisoned. He owns you & your thoughts....and the Dems in this thread who have taken it elsewhere.

Last edited:
By the way; a great question Riveting! It's refreshing to see that you are now adjudging the seriousness of the various felonies Trump is facing. I trust that you have read the indictments in full; that can really go a long way toward informing an opinion and not merely deflecting or spewing talking points
When I learned that the prosecutor is the same hack whose politically motivated conviction against Gov. McDonnell was overturned by an 8-0 SC ruling, it became clear what is going here. The SC said in that 8-0 decision:

“there is no doubt that this case is distasteful; it may be worse than that. But our concern is not with tawdry tales of Ferraris, Rolexes, and ball gowns. It is instead with the broader legal implications of the Government’s boundless interpretation of the federal bribery statute.”

The SC rebuked Smith and warned that “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers.”

You would think such a disastrous and wasteful prosecution would disqualify Smith from such cases after that, but here he is, appointed by Joe Crow via his hack AG.

When I learned that the prosecutor is the same hack whose politically motivated conviction against Gov. McDonnell was overturned by an 8-0 SC ruling, it became clear what is going here. The SC said in that 8-0 decision:

“there is no doubt that this case is distasteful; it may be worse than that. But our concern is not with tawdry tales of Ferraris, Rolexes, and ball gowns. It is instead with the broader legal implications of the Government’s boundless interpretation of the federal bribery statute.”

The SC rebuked Smith and warned that “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers.”

You would think such a disastrous and wasteful prosecution would disqualify Smith from such cases after that, but here he is, appointed by Joe Crow via his hack AG.
Oh. That’s very disappointing.

So you’re not going to answer your question of which charges are the most serious?

And you didn’t read the federal Grand Jury indictments? You also did not read the Georgia indictment?

And deflecting to a case from 20 years ago to justify not reading an unrelated indictment?

So disappointing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
And deflecting to a case from 20 years ago to justify not reading an unrelated indictment?
Thanks for the laugh. You are confusing it with another case that Smith bungled, against John Edwards for campaign finance violations.

Smith is such a hack, I can see how you would mix them up, but the McDonnell case was overturned 8-0 in 2016.

You don't disappoint me, HoFan. I can always count on you for a good laugh.

Do you feel foolish now for wasting time reading Smith's indictment? Probably you don't, but you should.

I didn’t look up the date of the McDonnell charges; they were ten years ago.

Btw, it seems clear that you deflect and ‘whattaboutism’ when you’re out of answers.

You want to comment on the 91 Trump felonies without reading indictments? Your choice.

You want to blame Jack Smith without reading? What about the Georgia indictment; did you read that one? Or should I wait for a different deflection.

Your hero Donald Trump would say: “sad!”
I would characterize it as disappointing.

You want to comment on the 91 Trump felonies without reading indictments? Your choice.
I made my choice. Not worth the time to read them until and unless Trump wins the Repub nomination - and by then they may be thrown out.
You want to blame Jack Smith without reading? What about the Georgia indictment; did you read that one? Or should I wait for a different deflection.
I am only blaming Smith for his past bungling and rebuke by the SC -- but based on that, I have decided it is not worth my time to read his indictments. It is like you and Bob with your extended posts and rants. I know from experience it is not worth the time to read the long ones.

Considering his record, why would they even choose Smith for the Trump persecution? Could it be that Garland knows there is nothing there, making Smith a handy scapegoat when it all caves in -- but bogging down Trump in the meantime (perhaps while the FBI works on new hoaxes to bring against Trump in the election).?

I made my choice. Not worth the time to read them until and unless Trump wins the Repub nomination - and by then they may be thrown out.

I am only blaming Smith for his past bungling and rebuke by the SC -- but based on that, I have decided it is not worth my time to read his indictments. It is like you and Bob with your extended posts and rants. I know from experience it is not worth the time to read the long ones.

Considering his record, why would they even choose Smith for the Trump persecution? Could it be that Garland knows there is nothing there, making Smith a handy scapegoat when it all caves in -- but bogging down Trump in the meantime (perhaps while the FBI works on new hoaxes to bring against Trump in the election).?
That's a lazy excuse for not reading; you deduced that something you haven't read is a "persecution" and are thereby admitting that you draw uniformed conclusions. That's kinda sad.
  1. "Haven't read it."
  2. "It's a persecution."
You also haven't read the Georgia indictment, which is not a Smith charging instrument. Was Fani Willis' office also involved in some conspiracy theory you have about Smith and Garland?
Moral? Deflections and excuses are transparent and disappointing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's a lazy excuse for not reading; you deduced that something you haven't read is a "persecution" and are thereby admitting that you draw uniformed conclusions. That's kinda sad.
  1. "Haven't read it"It's a persecution."
You also haven't read the Georgia indictment, which is not a Smith charging instrument. Was Fani Willis' office also involved in some conspiracy theory you have about Smith and Garland?
Moral? Deflections and excuses are transparent and disappointing.
I "deduced" it from past actions of the DOJ, just as I deduced from reading a few of your longer posts that it is not worth the time. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

As a Christian, do you favor the heartbeat laws set up by some states, or are you completely against abortion?
I don’t know what the heartbeat laws are. Never heard of them. But I am against abortion with the exception of rape or incest.

I don’t know what the heartbeat laws are. Never heard of them. But I am against abortion with the exception of rape or incest.

FYI...heartbeat laws center on the fact that the heartbeat in an infant is proof of life.....and no abortion after we have the heartbeat.

That’s fine. Doesn’t change my position on rape or incest, though.
Your view is a common view held by those considered pro-life. However, if you hold the view that abortion is murder of an innocent human being which I believe is also very common for those considered pro-life, why is it not murder in cases of rape or incest? It is still an innocent life being taken. Oh, I understand how the comfortless of such a situation is revolting, but it is still an innocent life. In a way that innocent life value is on a spectrum of uncomfortable conditions for nine months while the abortion people endure typically uncomfortable conditions of shorter durations. Personally, I can’t find logic for cases of rape or incest exceptions. Nobody has to answer any of this…just something to ponder perhaps.

That’s funny. The capital T. Anyhow, there are other issues I care about. I evolved on the abortion issue. Years ago I was pro-choice.

ADVERTISEMENT