ADVERTISEMENT

Trump signs Muslim ban

Seriuos question. Supposedly a new ban rollout is coming - when the original ban was rolled out, one talking point in defending it (used by Republican officials, as well as people on this board) was that it was temporary - a 3 month ban while safe guards were put in place so we can do "extreme" vetting.

That was over a month ago. So would this new ban be 2 months? I would presume DHS has been working on those safe guards in the meantime, right?

Remember when you lost your mind when I said you didn't like Muslims? LOL You sure seem quite supportive of them!
Now Austria is fed up with Muslims: "A survey of 10 EU member countries last month showed 65 percent of the 1,000 Austrian respondents favored stopping all immigration from Muslim nations." Hey, that's what The Donald wants to do here!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/europes-trend-austria-once-open-now-shows-migrants-145019804.html
Ahh Austria, the place that gave the 1900's WWI and Hitler. Surely they can be trusted as a model for us to live by.

Ahh Austria, the place that gave the 1900's WWI and Hitler. Surely they can be trusted as a model for us to live by.
Here's the first sentence of the atricle I linked above: "Austria was among the first countries in Europe to put out the welcome mat when waves of people fleeing war and poverty reached the continent."

It was a huge mistake. Now they are sorry they allowed the Muslims in. America should not make the same mistake.

but germany is ok? lol you funny guy.
What are you babbling about? Was Germany even mentioned in the post I responded to? If so, sorry I misses them, yes Germany, the nation that gave Austria a "blank check" that turned into an Austrian ultimatum that led WWI and became the home of Hitler. Lol

What are you babbling about? Was Germany even mentioned in the post I responded to? If so, sorry I misses them, yes Germany, the nation that gave Austria a "blank check" that turned into an Austrian ultimatum that led WWI and became the home of Hitler. Lol
you guys are being extra dense today. congrats.

Round numbers:
WWI - a century ago.
Hitler: 75 years ago.
Open door to Muslim migrants - two years ago.
Deep regret for open door policy to Muslim immigrants - today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT