ADVERTISEMENT

Trump clarifies himself

Okay...I know you're never going to believe it...but if you had done what the Clinton's have done, your ass would be picking up soap at Terre Haute. I guess you don't find it strange that Hillary the C sold our uranium to the Russians and a couple of months later they paid Slick $500k for a 20 minute speech.
Hilary didn't sell our uranium, that's a baseless accusation.

Hilary didn't sell our uranium, that's a baseless accusation.

Technically you are right. She just had the deciding vote for the deal to take place. And a Russian involved donated 145 million to the Clinton Foundation. The Foundation only grants some 6% of donations to charity. They claim some 88% charitable contributions. But 82% is done by employees contributions of their time and by other means. Means of which
include air fare, fund raising expenses, trips, meals, hotels and weddings.

They will....right after they send Strozk and his madam to jail.
Yeah, because texting between lovers on company time is a crime that takes precedent over an allegation of unlawfully selling uranium to the enemy.

LOL. Only in Crazy Town.

Technically you are right. She just had the deciding vote for the deal to take place. And a Russian involved donated 145 million to the Clinton Foundation. The Foundation only grants some 6% of donations to charity. They claim some 88% charitable contributions. But 82% is done by employees contributions of their time and by other means. Means of which
include air fare, fund raising expenses, trips, meals, hotels and weddings.
I was unaware she had the deciding vote, do you have a source showing that? My understanding is that the 9 departments of CFIUS all have to approve the deal to move it forward. By law, the departments can't veto deals, only the president can. Do you have any evidence that Clinton herself even participated? Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS said that she had no involvement. $131.3 million of the donation to the Clinton foundation came from a single donor Frank Giustra the Canadian founder. Giustra sold his stake in the company 3 years before the Russia deal and 18 months before Clinton became Secretary of State.

You guys keep coming back to this "Clinton sold our uranium" it's a complete load of bs.

I was unaware she had the deciding vote, do you have a source showing that? My understanding is that the 9 departments of CFIUS all have to approve the deal to move it forward. By law, the departments can't veto deals, only the president can. Do you have any evidence that Clinton herself even participated? Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS said that she had no involvement. $131.3 million of the donation to the Clinton foundation came from a single donor Frank Giustra the Canadian founder. Giustra sold his stake in the company 3 years before the Russia deal and 18 months before Clinton became Secretary of State.

You guys keep coming back to this "Clinton sold our uranium" it's a complete load of bs.
Yep, these are the facts. Throwing around numbers and accusations with no specifics or context has become normal.

Yep....like the Russian witch hunt, no wrong doings have been proven. Only wasted speculations by a bunch of liberals....but keep looking at the sky after sundown for those black choppers.
The Trump foundation used it's money for the campaign. People in the campaign distributed it. The damn foundation didn't even meet for YEARS. Right now it's a civil case, will probably end up being criminals. You're going to hear a lot about this going forward. You should do some research.

Reactions: indy35

As secretary of state she could have halted the whole deal. This CFIUS Act requires the Secretary of State to be on this committee that makes such decisions. Ironically Hillary put a representative for her on the committee. Thus she didn't vote but her representative did. How convenient.

As secretary of state she could have halted the whole deal. This CFIUS Act requires the Secretary of State to be on this committee that makes such decisions. Ironically Hillary put a representative for her on the committee. Thus she didn't vote but her representative did. How convenient.
So after you get proven absolutely wrong with your prior assertion, you try to wiggle some other way? Just give it up, you've been taken with a Fox News conspiracy theory that doesn't' hold up to basic level scrutiny.

So after you get proven absolutely wrong with your prior assertion, you try to wiggle some other way? Just give it up, you've been taken with a Fox News conspiracy theory that doesn't' hold up to basic level scrutiny.

You are lost buddy. As SOS she appointed a representative to sit on the council making the decision to sell 25% of the US uranium ore to Russian sponsored companies. There were Russian agents involved. As SOS HRC could have stopped the deal.
Do you think her appointed rep voted againt her wishes?
The Clintons are clever and she knew if it came out she voted for the deal she was dead meat. She could deny, deny, deny until the general public, with no help from your beloved MSNBC, figured out her involvement.
Election over.
The law states, the SOS or appointee sits on the board.

You are lost buddy. As SOS she appointed a representative to sit on the council making the decision to sell 25% of the US uranium ore to Russian sponsored companies. There were Russian agents involved. As SOS HRC could have stopped the deal.
Do you think her appointed rep voted againt her wishes?
The Clintons are clever and she knew if it came out she voted for the deal she was dead meat. She could deny, deny, deny until the general public, with no help from your beloved MSNBC, figured out her involvement.
Election over.
The law states, the SOS or appointee sits on the board.
I'm lost because i'm the one that has actual facts on his side while you don't have a thing, please. Despite all evidence you just know in your heart that Clinton was responsible, no wonder Russia knows people like you are easy pickings for propaganda. Fox News has already destroyed whatever vestiges of rational thought may have existed in you.

I'm lost because i'm the one that has actual facts on his side while you don't have a thing, please. Despite all evidence you just know in your heart that Clinton was responsible, no wonder Russia knows people like you are easy pickings for propaganda. Fox News has already destroyed whatever vestiges of rational thought may have existed in you.
I believe the uranium sale falls in the category of fake news:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

It's complete fake news, totally debunked. That's all it takes on the right though, an accusation with no facts takes on a life of it's own with Fox News personalities pushing and the lemmings follow. 20 years from now those on the right will still talk about Clinton selling our uranium like it has even an ounce of truth.
Here’s one for you that I saw recently that Russians have a 40 percent ownership of Fox News. I couldn’t verify it but it would explain a lot of things.

I believe the uranium sale falls in the category of fake news:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
Snopes is a left-wing shill website, definitely “fake news”, actually funded by the second cousins of people who made donations to the Clinton Foundation and worked on Obama’s campaign. Fake news! Fake news!

That’s the thing... if they don’t want to believe something, they just claim it’s a left wing site or news report and wash it away. Trick they learned from their Daddy.

Snopes is a left-wing shill website, definitely “fake news”, actually funded by the second cousins of people who made donations to the Clinton Foundation and worked on Obama’s campaign. Fake news! Fake news!

That’s the thing... if they don’t want to believe something, they just claim it’s a left wing site or news report and wash it away. Trick they learned from their Daddy.[/QUOT

New York Times article.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Last edited:

That’s the thing... if they don’t want to believe something, they just claim it’s a left wing site or news report and wash it away. Trick they learned from their Daddy.

http://www.westegg.com/inflation/
New York Times article.
Enjoy.

It also doubles as an inflation calculator. Thanks!

I too would prefer a trained seal over the most corrupt woman ever....oop's, that's not right. Her friends like Pelosi and Maxine are just as corrupt. And you can toss in Chelsea.
Women scare me too. And, they can be so shrill at times

Did you notice who Trump attacked on his European trip? Two women - Angela Merkel and Theresa May.
I would be less intimidated by those 2 if you would take all their leadership qualities and personality traits and place them in 2 men. Then I could support them. Gotta side with little d on this one.

I am familiar with the details. You have to make about 30 leaps of fantasy to come to the conclusion that you and Breitbart have.

Its not my fantasy. Its the NY Times article that connected the dots.
I am not the author of the article.
My take on the article is the Clintons recieved money from Russians, Putin got control of 20% of the US Uranium.
There is no good in the deal for the US.
As secretary of state HRC could have nixed the deal.
Your take? And i wont accept your constant fake news bs everytime facts dont meet your agenda.

Its not my fantasy. Its the NY Times article that connected the dots.
I am not the author of the article.
My take on the article is the Clintons recieved money from Russians, Putin got control of 20% of the US Uranium.
There is no good in the deal for the US.
As secretary of state HRC could have nixed the deal.
Your take? And i wont accept your constant fake news bs everytime facts dont meet your agenda.
My take is that Hillary was head of one of nine agencies that had a say, and not even the lead agency at that, and that otherwise it’s probably coincidence otherwise. Did the Russians pay off the other eight too or what? The problem with your idiotic theory is that you seem to think Hillary had tremendous authority with this deal, but... she didn’t. Oh, and that the 20% Uranium has been debunked time and time again by multiple sources, as you already have been told repeatedly. So again, I’d fantisize about something more appealing.

The Russians wanted and got control of the much higher grade uranium in Kazakhstan. That was what they really wanted.

We have no problem getting uranium. Canada is the Saudi Arabia of uranium. Although I'm sure Canada will have to lower their dairy tariffs before we buy any.

My take is that Hillary was head of one of nine agencies that had a say, and not even the lead agency at that, and that otherwise it’s probably coincidence otherwise. Did the Russians pay off the other eight too or what? The problem with your idiotic theory is that you seem to think Hillary had tremendous authority with this deal, but... she didn’t. Oh, and that the 20% Uranium has been debunked time and time again by multiple sources, as you already have been told repeatedly. So again, I’d fantisize about something more appealing.

Nine agencies make up CFIUS, those nine agencies have their department heads vote on the approval or denial of transactions. Clinton appointed a rep for her so as not to be implicated in the vote. So nine people voted for approval, not nine agencies. The findings of the agencies, by law is not to be made public but stay confidential.
I would like to have been a fly in the room when those nine persons were debating the vote. 145 million divide by 9 is close to 16 million each.
This transaction had no benefit to the US, NONE.
So why was it accepted?
HRC, as SOS could have stopped it. She did not.

Nine agencies make up CFIUS, those nine agencies have their department heads vote on the approval or denial of transactions. Clinton appointed a rep for her so as not to be implicated in the vote. So nine people voted for approval, not nine agencies. The findings of the agencies, by law is not to be made public but stay confidential.
I would like to have been a fly in the room when those nine persons were debating the vote. 145 million divide by 9 is close to 16 million each.
This transaction had no benefit to the US, NONE.
So why was it accepted?
HRC, as SOS could have stopped it. She did not.
Thank you for proving my point so openly. Please replace your tinfoil hat.

So you agree the deal had no benefit to the US?
You agree Clinton appointed a puppet to vote for her, when she could have stopped the deal?
You agree Clintons, through their foundatio, took 145 million from Russians?
And you agree that nine agencies were involved, we will not know for years the findings of those agencies but only nine people voted to approve the deal.
No wonder Obama was so PO'd at Clinton and her disregard for his request with respect to the foundation.
I think we are on the same page.

So you agree the deal had no benefit to the US?
You agree Clinton appointed a puppet to vote for her, when she could have stopped the deal?
You agree Clintons, through their foundatio, took 145 million from Russians?
And you agree that nine agencies were involved, we will not know for years the findings of those agencies but only nine people voted to approve the deal.
No wonder Obama was so PO'd at Clinton and her disregard for his request with respect to the foundation.
I think we are on the same page.
No, we are pretty clearly not on the same page. You are making giant leaps that defy simple logic and likelihood.

The links in the article go directly the Department of Homeland Security documents...Did the liberal media infiltrate the agency and make up those documents?
Let me ask you an honest question, with in return an honest answer. Did you bitch about Michelle Obama's mama living in the WH for 8 years for free? Did you bitch about all of the vacations Michelle, the girls, her mother, and friends took at the taxpayer's expense? Are you a hypocrite if you didn't?

Let me ask you an honest question, with in return an honest answer. Did you bitch about Michelle Obama's mama living in the WH for 8 years for free? Did you bitch about all of the vacations Michelle, the girls, her mother, and friends took at the taxpayer's expense? Are you a hypocrite if you didn't?
You didn't answer my question. Did the liberal media infiltrate the Dept of Homeland Security and falsify those documents? You're the one that called it fake news because you didn't like what it said, taking a page out of Trump's playbook. There is a huge difference between the grandma living with the family and the president's sons traveling all over the world for the president's outside business on the taxpayer's dime. Nothing hypocritical about that, those are two very different scenarios.

Reactions: Bill4411
No, we are pretty clearly not on the same page. You are making giant leaps that defy simple logic and likelihood.

Oh yes the conservative NY Times gulp, gulp, making stuff up about their goddess.
This Uranium 1 deal took 4 years to develop. All the players had to cooperate and they did. The ball started rolling in 2009. Read the article, the only thing not mentioned is the time line.
I think Clinton Duped Putin. She took the cash made the deal. The caveat was the Ore couldn't leave the US. Putin tried once, made it out of the Country through Canada. The US got wise and stopped him. I'm sure the US is watching the mine like a hawk.

Oh yes the conservative NY Times gulp, gulp, making stuff up about their goddess.
This Uranium 1 deal took 4 years to develop. All the players had to cooperate and they did. The ball started rolling in 2009. Read the article, the only thing not mentioned is the time line.
I think Clinton Duped Putin. She took the cash made the deal. The caveat was the Ore couldn't leave the US. Putin tried once, made it out of the Country through Canada. The US got wise and stopped him. I'm sure the US is watching the mine like a hawk.
My point is that you've taken some statements of fact from the NY Times and elaborated on them to fit a narrative you like, which is as much pure fantasy as it is actually likely to have occurred. To wit, you've basically said that representatives of nine agencies colluded with Hillary to accept $16 million apiece to allow the sale of Uranium to Russia (which is a misnomer anyway), and that no one in any of those nine organizations has stepped forward to say anything like that and there's literally no evidence that such collusion occurred.

So you clarified all that with "I think". Yes, I know what you think. I think you're living in lala land.

Reactions: miksta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT