Staff
Oct 22, 2022
West Lafayette, IN
Opponent: Truman State Bulldogs
Tickets: Starting at $3 on StubHub
Tip-Off Time: 7:00 PM ET
TV: N/A
Streaming: BTN+
Radio: Purdue Sports Network (96.5 WAZY if Local)
Odds: N/A
2021 Opponent Record: 20-10
Coach: Jeff Horner (77-36 Career Record)
Fun Facts: Coach Painter is 27-0 All-Time in Exhibition Games, winning by an average of 25.5 points per game. Tonight unofficially starts the 125th season of Purdue Basketball.

So basically, unless you pony up for BTN+ (not happening) you can't listen to the game in the Indy area.

Seriously, the Purdue radio network is such a freaking joke. And they need to update their listings because 97.5 doesn't carry the game, just 1260 which I think you have to physically be able to see the tower to pick up anymore.

So basically, unless you pony up for BTN+ (not happening) you can't listen to the game in the Indy area.

Seriously, the Purdue radio network is such a freaking joke. And they need to update their listings because 97.5 doesn't carry the game, just 1260 which I think you have to physically be able to see the tower to pick up anymore.
i think radio should be available online via the Varsity Network app

on thursday morning 9am
regular BTN has a BTN+ encore/replay scheduled, which might be the purdue game?

edit: darn its not the purdue game, no replay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dryfly88
Hi Kyle,

A nice gesture of hello from the Boiler Upload staff to fans here, would be a free game streaming on this site for tonight:)

It's worth a try.
You and me both. Bedtime at 730 for my 1-year-old, I will be missing out too. Casey will be covering, I will be looking for a stream on Reddit. Maybe we will get lucky.

I believe you can also get it online through the Varsity Sports Network App

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Opponent: Truman State Bulldogs
Tickets: Starting at $3 on StubHub
Tip-Off Time: 7:00 PM ET
TV: N/A
Streaming: BTN+
Radio: Purdue Sports Network (96.5 WAZY if Local)
Odds: N/A
2021 Opponent Record: 20-10
Coach: Jeff Horner (77-36 Career Record)
Fun Facts: Coach Painter is 27-0 All-Time in Exhibition Games, winning by an average of 25.5 points per game. Tonight unofficially starts the 125th season of Purdue Basketball.
When, as in what day?

ADVERTISEMENT