Staff
Oct 22, 2022
West Lafayette, IN
Opponent: Truman State Bulldogs
Tickets: Starting at $3 on StubHub
Tip-Off Time: 7:00 PM ET
TV: N/A
Streaming: BTN+
Radio: Purdue Sports Network (96.5 WAZY if Local)
Odds: N/A
2021 Opponent Record: 20-10
Coach: Jeff Horner (77-36 Career Record)
Fun Facts: Coach Painter is 27-0 All-Time in Exhibition Games, winning by an average of 25.5 points per game. Tonight unofficially starts the 125th season of Purdue Basketball.

So basically, unless you pony up for BTN+ (not happening) you can't listen to the game in the Indy area.

Seriously, the Purdue radio network is such a freaking joke. And they need to update their listings because 97.5 doesn't carry the game, just 1260 which I think you have to physically be able to see the tower to pick up anymore.

So basically, unless you pony up for BTN+ (not happening) you can't listen to the game in the Indy area.

Seriously, the Purdue radio network is such a freaking joke. And they need to update their listings because 97.5 doesn't carry the game, just 1260 which I think you have to physically be able to see the tower to pick up anymore.
i think radio should be available online via the Varsity Network app

on thursday morning 9am
regular BTN has a BTN+ encore/replay scheduled, which might be the purdue game?

edit: darn its not the purdue game, no replay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dryfly88
Hi Kyle,

A nice gesture of hello from the Boiler Upload staff to fans here, would be a free game streaming on this site for tonight:)

It's worth a try.
You and me both. Bedtime at 730 for my 1-year-old, I will be missing out too. Casey will be covering, I will be looking for a stream on Reddit. Maybe we will get lucky.

I believe you can also get it online through the Varsity Sports Network App

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Opponent: Truman State Bulldogs
Tickets: Starting at $3 on StubHub
Tip-Off Time: 7:00 PM ET
TV: N/A
Streaming: BTN+
Radio: Purdue Sports Network (96.5 WAZY if Local)
Odds: N/A
2021 Opponent Record: 20-10
Coach: Jeff Horner (77-36 Career Record)
Fun Facts: Coach Painter is 27-0 All-Time in Exhibition Games, winning by an average of 25.5 points per game. Tonight unofficially starts the 125th season of Purdue Basketball.
When, as in what day?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT