ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Sisley to iu

Ha no. It’s the fact how you described Purdue but brushed over IU’s abysmal performance like it was no big deal. Always gettin those little digs in on Purdue 😂
Anything to try to establish a false equivalency between the two teams over the last 10-20 years. with the number of stars ⭐️ they’ve had come through in comparison to Purdue but lack of success speaks to the brokenness of their program over that time period don’t you think?🤔

Reactions: Schnelk and Poprudy
Anything to try to establish a false equivalency between the two teams over the last 10-20 years. with the number of stars ⭐️ they’ve had come through in comparison to Purdue but lack of success speaks to the brokenness of their program over that time period don’t you think?🤔
Wait I’ve been told the Archie years don’t count

A total shocker! Painter uses the 3 spot to have a third guard on the court. And another player who wants to play small forward goes elsewhere !

I also said players who consider themselves one and done type of players Will not want to come to Purdue because painter refused to guarantee they will start. And they don’t want to come off the bench for the next two years.

Smith and Loyer have another 2 years as boilers. No one and done player who plays guard is going to want to come to Purdue. And no one and done aa

Its not about the nil. It’s about the opportunity to start and be a star as a freshman. That wasn’t going to happen at Purdue.

You as a IU basketball fan are living a complete nightmare. Every year your fan base gives very high expectations and never seems to reach your(fan base) goals.

You guys are complete mess and keep reaching by purchasing players vs. trying to correct the actual problem.

Last 10 years.
Purdue 256-91, 74% winning percentage, 13 tournament wins & 4 B1G championships.
IU 195-136, 59% winning percentage, 4 tournament wins, 1 B1G championship.
A nightmare? Eh. Archies years kinda were. But I don't ever set my expectations too high. I had high expectations in 2015-2016 and it ended well enough. I had some high hopes for Romeos freshman year but.. Archie. It's just been all expected really outside of that. At least from me. I can't speak for the fan base as a whole.

A total shocker! Painter uses the 3 spot to have a third guard on the court. And another player who wants to play small forward goes elsewhere !

I also said players who consider themselves one and done type of players Will not want to come to Purdue because painter refused to guarantee they will start. And they don’t want to come off the bench for the next two years.

Smith and Loyer have another 2 years as boilers. No one and done player who plays guard is going to want to come to Purdue. And no one and done aa

Its not about the nil. It’s about the opportunity to start and be a star as a freshman. That wasn’t going to happen at Purdue.
What the heck are you talking about? Sisley said Purdue would use him the same as Edwards and Hummel who were used as a 3 at times… Sisley actually said in his acceptance that he will play the 3 or 4 at iu whatever they need, that is in contrast to your narrative that he only wants to play the 3. He and his family have been die hard indiana fans and he lives near there. That’s his punchline that he is staying home.

As for Haralson stop pretending you know anything more about him. It’s been widely reported here Haralson was not even being recruited anymore. There was som optimism his relationship with coach and a F4 might change his mind. How about you show your prediction he was going to ND because that would have been a bold prediction.

A nightmare? Eh. Archies years kinda were. But I don't ever set my expectations too high. I had high expectations in 2015-2016 and it ended well enough. I had some high hopes for Romeos freshman year but.. Archie. It's just been all expected really outside of that. At least from me. I can't speak for the fan base as a whole.
Kinda?! in his 4 years he never finished above top 6 and never made a tournament. So, your expectations are higher for Purdue than your own program? That tells me enough about the feeling you have between the 2 programs, why you are here, and its far apart.

Thanks for the clarification.

IU got Sisley, but it is not looking good for them getting some inside help for next year! If Reneau leaves early, IU has no PF or Centers on the roster! Makes no sense for Woodson to be heavily recruiting guards when their need is for bigs! His roster management is a problem!

IU got Sisley, but it is not looking good for them getting some inside help for next year! If Reneau leaves early, IU has no PF or Centers on the roster! Makes no sense for Woodson to be heavily recruiting guards when their need is for bigs! His roster management is a problem!
I think Reneau is back…or he transfers back home to Miami finally.

IF Woodson is still around, he can just play the portal and pay guys to come to IU.

Kinda?! in his 4 years he never finished above top 6 and never made a tournament. So, your expectations are higher for Purdue than your own program? That tells me enough about the feeling you have between the 2 programs, why you are here, and its far apart.

Thanks for the clarification.
Is that supposed to be some awful thing? I have higher expectations for Duke, UConn, UNC, Kentucky and Kansas as well. It's just where the programs have been. Expectations this year? 20+ wins and Top 5 B1G finish. Should be achievable. If Woody can't, he will probably be shown the door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT