ADVERTISEMENT

Tre...

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
just because he may be a valuable player down the road for Purdue. Got in early in the second half for his "FIRST" meaningful minutes. Nobody in his right mind expects him to all of a sudden get playing time today...right? I mean he is slow and Michigan spreads the court...is it possible that he actually get a few minutes against Teske today? I don't know, but Teske is a bit slower as well and we know Tre will fight for the boards...and he is from Michigan and sometimes players playing another school in their state have better than usual results? Somewhere with only one Nojel Purdue has Matthews and Ignas to defend...and I think Carsen rather than Nojel has Simpson. I don't think Nojel is at his best when the court is spread and he has a very shifty, quick, jitterbug player to defend. I see Hunter and Carsen on him. Unfortunately, I have nto seen Michigan other than a few minutes this year, but not surprised in how good they are. We saw what Teske did against Haas last year...Simpson is still there...athletes Poole and Livers still there and in my few minutes a really impressive Ignas.

Game starts out 0-0, but If Purdue does NOT play smart and still aggressive this could remind me of 1987 at Michigan. Got to have much more baskets than living on the 3 ball. Need some action with the ball going to the basket with pass or player when there and not let Michigan just live on contending on the 3 ball as the ball bounces off to start Michigan's break.

Michigan averages around 72 points on O and 51 or so on D. Can Carsen cut back some of his shots and still get his 20+ and slow down the offense of Michigan as others on Purdue contribute. Get that monkey off your shoulder with those two losses and not have the lapses and Purdue can be a much better team...and perhaps Michigan just has one of those games when things just bounce funny. I mean I can hope can't I? ;)

Reactions: BBG
just because he may be a valuable player down the road for Purdue. Got in early in the second half for his "FIRST" meaningful minutes. Nobody in his right mind expects him to all of a sudden get playing time today...right? I mean he is slow and Michigan spreads the court...is it possible that he actually get a few minutes against Teske today? I don't know, but Teske is a bit slower as well and we know Tre will fight for the boards...and he is from Michigan and sometimes players playing another school in their state have better than usual results? Somewhere with only one Nojel Purdue has Matthews and Ignas to defend...and I think Carsen rather than Nojel has Simpson. I don't think Nojel is at his best when the court is spread and he has a very shifty, quick, jitterbug player to defend. I see Hunter and Carsen on him. Unfortunately, I have nto seen Michigan other than a few minutes this year, but not surprised in how good they are. We saw what Teske did against Haas last year...Simpson is still there...athletes Poole and Livers still there and in my few minutes a really impressive Ignas.

Game starts out 0-0, but If Purdue does NOT play smart and still aggressive this could remind me of 1987 at Michigan. Got to have much more baskets than living on the 3 ball. Need some action with the ball going to the basket with pass or player when there and not let Michigan just live on contending on the 3 ball as the ball bounces off to start Michigan's break.

Michigan averages around 72 points on O and 51 or so on D. Can Carsen cut back some of his shots and still get his 20+ and slow down the offense of Michigan as others on Purdue contribute. Get that monkey off your shoulder with those two losses and not have the lapses and Purdue can be a much better team...and perhaps Michigan just has one of those games when things just bounce funny. I mean I can hope can't I? ;)
Dead on With TW, Nothing to lose, we already have.

I didn't read your essay but I think he should get more minutes than he does. Nobody expects him to be a starter or key cog tho. and if they do then they are dumb

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT