ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Tracker-2021

I doubt it. Purdue needs depth at Safety with Stevens injury last year.

Can’t have Allen and Grant backed up by just underclassmen Kane and a slew of upperclassmen that haven’t done much.

Think he got a scholarship as Purdue had to guarantee they got depth
Just interesting to me that we got a RB as PWO from D1 FCS but spend a scholly on a D2 guy. I'll reserve my judgment until I see him on the field, as I have vowed for all recruits going forward. Curious how many P5 teams have former D2 players on scholarship.

Just interesting to me that we got a RB as PWO from D1 FCS but spend a scholly on a D2 guy. I'll reserve my judgment until I see him on the field, as I have vowed for all recruits going forward. Curious how many P5 teams have former D2 players on scholarship.

Probably not too many...but there were 54 division II players on NFL rosters on opening day last year...so there is some talent at that level.

Questions to the board for clarity:
C.J. McWilliams (FL) has an eye injury. 1) Did that happen at Florida or Purdue? 2) Is he on scholarship or not ?
Dienhart posted that he is on the 10 man transfer list. Something doesn't add up. We have 9 if he never plays.
Does that mean we are still chasing another CB and RB?
15 days and counting. The RB situation seems like we still would like a breakaway back. Is there a name in the portal list to keep an eye on?

Questions to the board for clarity:
C.J. McWilliams (FL) has an eye injury. 1) Did that happen at Florida or Purdue? 2) Is he on scholarship or not ?
Dienhart posted that he is on the 10 man transfer list. Something doesn't add up. We have 9 if he never plays.
Does that mean we are still chasing another CB and RB?
15 days and counting. The RB situation seems like we still would like a breakaway back. Is there a name in the portal list to keep an eye on?
Brohm gave him the old three stooges two finger salute and put his eye out.

he’s not on schollie and won’t be coming.

• Haha
Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT