ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Tracker-2021

Bullwhip Griffith

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2005
Peru IN
Not a bad haul so far. Could use a corner.

From UNLV as PWO

From WKU/grad transfer

From Auburn

From South Carolina

Beyond Witt, all should have four years of eligibility

1/13/2021. Update

Geo Howard..gone again

UPDATE 2

Added two new DBs since Howard came back

From Florida-Eye injury has ended CJ McWilliams career

From Kentucky

May 1, 2021 update

From Indiana

One time Auburn commit as well

May 4, 2021 Update

Kicker commit from Samford: JR Mitchell Fineran

Linking @Boiler_Addict link about him as he has no Rivals profile

May 29, 2021

Wide Receiver from Marshall

June 14, 2021

Christopher Jefferson from Findlay. 5’11” 185 safety

June 21, 2021

Added an undersized but speedy pass rusher from Alabama A&M (Same school as Robert Mathis for you Colt fans) in Marcus Cushnie. Had an insane number of sacks and pressures in limited time last year

Last edited:
I'll take more of these guys from the SEC please. Just keeping my fingers crossed on Anderson and hoping he's not like Bonecrusher or that dumbass DL we got from the JC market during Tiller's years that stole a bunch of shit from his teammates.

I'll take more of these guys from the SEC please. Just keeping my fingers crossed on Anderson and hoping he's not like Bonecrusher or that dumbass DL we got from the JC market during Tiller's years that stole a bunch of shit from his teammates.

to me there Is a wait and see. Within 6 games of them being active we should know “oh there’s a reason we got this guy” or that they are a good pickup.

to me there Is a wait and see. Within 6 games of them being active we should know “oh there’s a reason we got this guy” or that they are a good pickup.

Agreed. Not the first time we've had a what was highly ranked HS recruit transfer. Had one not too along ago, transfer from KY (Banks' brother?), that did very little. Im staying optimistic with Anderson as he's essentially a redshirt freshman this year.

Found this regarding Anderson: 2019
True freshman who enrolled in January and went through spring drills... worked at defensive end... saw action in one game... appeared in the win over Charleston Southern... recorded one solo tackle in that contest... redshirted... named to the SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll.

Last edited:
Agreed. Not the first time we've had a what was highly ranked HS recruit transfer. Had one not too along ago, transfer from KY (Banks' brother?), that did very little. Im staying optimistic with Anderson as he's essentially a redshirt freshman this year.

anderson should not be as needed if we are healthy cause of the presence of Karlaftis and Deen. I’d really love to see that linebacker from auburn get active right away and help us. And then I think Witt will come in and add that Joliet toughness and allow Craig to kick out to tackle

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?

True freshman who enrolled in January and went through spring drills... worked at defensive end... saw action in one game... appeared in the win over Charleston Southern... recorded one solo tackle in that contest... redshirted... named to the SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll.
Corey Holmes was another one.

anderson should not be as needed if we are healthy cause of the presence of Karlaftis and Deen. I’d really love to see that linebacker from auburn get active right away and help us. And then I think Witt will come in and add that Joliet toughness and allow Craig to kick out to tackle
Just my guess, but I think they bulk Anderson up and he moves to DT.

Great to see he made the Academic Honor Roll, so it shows he is not just an athlete.

Just my guess, but I think they bulk Anderson up and he moves to DT.

are You saying that because you have some reason to think so or are you one of those late tiller era people who thought that you REALLY get the edge on people by getting small fast guys, bulking them up and the. Hoping they keep their athleticism?

Per the Husker freeboard Wandale Robinson May be leaving Nebraska

Purdue recruited the heck out of him previously but I don’t think he thought with Moore he he’d get the touches

That issue doesn’t exist any more
Wiltfong saying that’s the case. Gotta figure we’re all over him. Plug and play in the slot.

Reactions: Poprudy
are You saying that because you have some reason to think so or are you one of those late tiller era people who thought that you REALLY get the edge on people by getting small fast guys, bulking them up and the. Hoping they keep their athleticism?
Haha, I got that same kind of smart ass remark when I said Jalen Graham looked like a future linebacker when we were recruiting him. As for Anderson, I said it was just a guess, but that is based off the scouting report on 247 and the few videos I watched. Plus we have more of a need inside.

Haha, I got that same kind of smart ass remark when I said Jalen Graham looked like a future linebacker when we were recruiting him. As for Anderson, I said it was just a guess, but that is based off the scouting report on 247 and the few videos I watched. Plus we have more of a need inside.

well hold on now I think corner do safety and safety to linebacker are different because if you look at where passing games are going you can’t be too big for your position in the back 7...

Per the Husker freeboard Wandale Robinson May be leaving Nebraska

Purdue recruited the heck out of him previously but I don’t think he thought with Moore he he’d get the touches

That issue doesn’t exist any more

I suspect we're in the discussion, but most 'experts' are guessing that he ends up at Kentucky (...where he was rumored to transfer a year ago...but changed his mind and stayed at Neb.). Robinson's mom has health issues, and had a horrible bout with COVID. He's reported that he's transferring to be closer to his mom; granted Purdue is closer than Nebraska...but UK (or Louisville) are much closer to his family.

On the theory that he didn't come to Purdue because he didn't want to share the spotlight with Rondale, circumstances probably hasn't changed with Bell emerging as one NCAA's best for '21.

That said, I know that we were amongst his finalists coming out of HS...and hope that we get him this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brya31
I suspect we're in the discussion, but most 'experts' are guessing that he ends up at Kentucky (where he wanted to go a year ago...but changed his mind and stayed at Neb.). Robinson's mom has health issues, and had a horrible bout with COVID. He's reported that he's transferring to be closer to his mom; granted Purdue is closer than Nebraska...but UK (or Louisville) are much closer to his family.

On the theory that he didn't come to Purdue because he didn't want to share the spotlight with Rondale, probably hasn't changed with Bell emerging as one of the best in all of NCAA for '21.

Good points.

Reactions: Evergr8ful
I suspect we're in the discussion, but most 'experts' are guessing that he ends up at Kentucky (...where he was rumored to transfer a year ago...but changed his mind and stayed at Neb.). Robinson's mom has health issues, and had a horrible bout with COVID. He's reported that he's transferring to be closer to his mom; granted Purdue is closer than Nebraska...but UK (or Louisville) are much closer to his family.

On the theory that he didn't come to Purdue because he didn't want to share the spotlight with Rondale, circumstances probably hasn't changed with Bell emerging as one NCAA's best for '21.

That said, I know that we were amongst his finalists coming out of HS...and hope that we get him this time around.
Difference is Rondale and Robinson play the same WR position (slot). Bell and Robinson do not and would be on the field at the same time, all the time. Would open things up for both.

Added Howard back as corner was an identified need

If Watts returns, then that puts the defensive line in a good spot. Another pass rushing DE might make sense, which would add depth and possibly allow Mitchell to play LB. I can see RB/Slot (Wan'Dale) or OT as the biggest needs.

Hopefully, the new CB coach will improve their play with the talent on the roster already.

Reactions: Poprudy
Seems to be if you’re an all American at the division two level that’s not exactly chump-change
Looking at his stats, the kid looks like he’s a player

I doubt it. Purdue needs depth at Safety with Stevens injury last year.

Can’t have Allen and Grant backed up by just underclassmen Kane and a slew of upperclassmen that haven’t done much.

Think he got a scholarship as Purdue had to guarantee they got depth

ADVERTISEMENT