ADVERTISEMENT

Tracy

Pretty good combine. 4.48 40 and a 40” vertical. He’s old but not a ton of mileage, he’ll be drafted and we’ll see him play on Sundays.
Agree. Put a lot of good stuff on tape this year too.

With how much offenses pass he’s a solid 3rd down back but can be a lead back too

Agree. Put a lot of good stuff on tape this year too.

With how much offenses pass he’s a solid 3rd down back but can be a lead back too
His highlight reel from this past season is impressive to say the least. Picking slowly through linemen then accelerating to daylight, a kickoff return TD clocking at like 21.5 MPH. We didn’t get much done with him in the passing game it didn’t seem like, but you have to think he can excel there. Will be watching.

His highlight reel from this past season is impressive to say the least. Picking slowly through linemen then accelerating to daylight, a kickoff return TD clocking at like 21.5 MPH. We didn’t get much done with him in the passing game it didn’t seem like, but you have to think he can excel there. Will be watching.
Another Brohm win in the transfer portal…but nobody’s counting!

Can give credit to Harrell here who got the most out of him.

Had the best 1-2 punch in our backfield since Taylor and Bolden?

Thanks Greg for reminding me it’s all about Brohmco

Reactions: z_one

Apparently you are and most of us have moved on. Will you? Doubt it. Get your Cardinal paraphernalia from 18.

The Packers were interested in the RBs from Michigan and UW. There could be an opportunity for him to be a packer

I just know the Packers will most likely not resign one RB and will possibly also cut Jones and are looking at drafting a quality RB to fill the void.

Where? I’ve read the opposite
Corum didn’t run a good 40 but was pretty good in some other drills. Not very explosive though and a lot of wear and tear. Weird for a guy who made so many big plays in big games but he has some terrible stats in terms of yards after contact and stuff like that.

Corum didn’t run a good 40 but was pretty good in some other drills. Not very explosive though and a lot of wear and tear. Weird for a guy who made so many big plays in big games but he has some terrible stats in terms of yards after contact and stuff like that.
Agree n the wear and tear. Been the bell cow for 3 years plus injuries. I dont see him as a great NFL back. From all I’ve read though he’s a top 50 pick though.

If Braelon Allen hadn’t of gotten hurt last year he’d be my top back in the draft.

I thought Jones was agreeing to a pay cut?
The packers want Jones to accept a pay cut. He has agreed to restructure his contract several times in the last 5 years. The Packers are about to give Love a huge contract extension and are currently over the cap. So the Packers are negotiating once more with Jones to once again take another pay cut for the good of the team. At some point in time players just say no.

looking at Packers drafts, they use their top pick to replace a starter and that pick usually sits in the background for 1 year before taking over. If Jones does stay, the Packers will still draft a RB with the intention that Jones has 1 year left and that player drafted will replace Jones next year.

Either way Dillion is gone and the Packers will be looking for someone to replace him. Maybe the Packers will go after a true FB like they had in Kuhn. Neither Dillion or Degura could fill the FB role.

The packers have shied away from drafting UW players in the past for some really stupid reasons. watt was a very good example. However they seem to like Allen. One of the reasons they seem to like Allen is he seems to have dropped in the draft projections and they believe they might be able to steal him in the draft

Tracy could find a niche in the NFL as a third down type of back who would be in the lineup for pass down situations to take advantage of his receiving abilities and experience

The packers want Jones to accept a pay cut. He has agreed to restructure his contract several times in the last 5 years. The Packers are about to give Love a huge contract extension and are currently over the cap. So the Packers are negotiating once more with Jones to once again take another pay cut for the good of the team. At some point in time players just say no.

looking at Packers drafts, they use their top pick to replace a starter and that pick usually sits in the background for 1 year before taking over. If Jones does stay, the Packers will still draft a RB with the intention that Jones has 1 year left and that player drafted will replace Jones next year.

Either way Dillion is gone and the Packers will be looking for someone to replace him. Maybe the Packers will go after a true FB like they had in Kuhn. Neither Dillion or Degura could fill the FB role.
So Jones says no to the pay cut and the Packers let him go and sign Jacobs at the top of the RB market. I'll speak for all Bears fans when I say that Josh Jacobs is not really scary and we are ecstatic to see Jones go. Dude was absolutely unstoppable from my perspective, too bad he stayed in the division lol

The packers went younger and cheaper… not better. Jacob’s may have gained more yards in 2022, but his yards per carry wasn’t impressive.

Jacob’s was signed to a one year deal with 3 option years, so the Packers may still be looking to draft a rb. Dillion is history

Packers resigned Dillion. Kind of a dumb move. Jacob’s and Dillion are both big backs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT