ADVERTISEMENT

Tough Game

At least they got the W. But for sure their H2 play did not deserve a victory.

And yes, I prefer the blowouts too.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
The pushing and shoving under the basket is NOT basketball. Sorry, not sorry. That was just brutal, and the BIG should be embarrassed.

Not sure why the coaches don't actively address this referring problem with the commissioner?

1. It likely lowers national viewership when games are low scoring 50s or 60s slugfests.

2. It has turned off top recruits and they decide to go to other conferences.. Again, lowering possible viewership of fans who tune in for exciting players.

3. One could make a link to the top recruits going elsewhere.....to the fact the B10 has not had a NC in over 2 decades. Again lowering viewership and revenue.

Any B1G win on the road especially with how young we are with our starters on the court is a good win! I do not believe that any B1G team will go undefeated in conference play this year and the winner may have 2-3 losses!
I'll take the over. And then some. Just a question of whether I'm setting the number at 4.5 or 5.

Reactions: wallyboiler79
I don't think I've ever seen so many at any level and it wasn't all fouling, one Smith couldn't get the handle on it, one reb bounced off Newman's forearm, one the dreaded 2 guys battling ball bounces away.
At least one of those I thought should have been reviewed because it looked like the Nebraska player punched it toward the end line.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
It would be nice to win every game big, but we know that we are going to have close games from time to time in the BT on the road and at home. We also know that the tournament will have these types of games. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. This was also a good way to see how our young team responds when we are not at our best in a game.

Reactions: DrEss
ADVERTISEMENT